Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452958
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35524
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-24-2010, 03:00 AM   #1
caroline!
BANNED

User ID: 4342
Default Move On!

So the guy who I had to cancel w/ this evening (regardless of my reason) didn't take it too well...

he starts to BOMBARD me w/ texts (btw: I hate texts!) after so many, I sarcastically text back: I'm sorry, do you have me confused w/ someone else? He texts back, "isn't this Caroline w/ good laugh, nice lady?" I'm driving.. not only do I don't text, at that moment, I couldn't even bc I'm on the interstate and I'm TIRED.

He starts to get mad then he finally texts me: "...fine, but u losing lots of$ plus other things"

let me put in a very special NICE way: I fucking say WHO and I say fucking WHEN! If I have to cancel, I cancel. Harassing me w/ texts and BOODAYING about it isn't going to change my mind. I turned down 7 hrs of biz and you think I'm losing money? And stop bragging about your corvette. I have a client who drives a bad ass Lamborghini. You're NOTHING! just a 50 yrs old acting like a bitch.. now it's my turn to be a BITCH. and that's right, I'm posting it right here and not in the ladies area.

Read this and the next time remb this: don't bitch, don't harass/text the next lady w un necessary comments like: u just lost a lot of$ by not seeing you and other incentives... just MOVE ON!

Speaking of, to all you fellas who likes to bother the ladies w/ TEXTS you better knock that shit off! Ya are pissing them off too. Trust me, they're bitching...I can't stand it when you men act crazy!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:39 AM   #2
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

You are certainly entitled to cancel any appointment at any time. There is no excuse for abusive texts or phone calls from a prospective client, IMO...

On the other hand, the client may have planned this appointment for a long time, and disappointment does make for frustration. Been there, done that. You canceled on the night of the appointment. It's none of our business why you canceled. Should he choose, he is entitled to issue a "no-show" review on the various hobby forums.

Sorry this didn't work out for both of you.

H
Old 05-24-2010, 05:28 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline! View Post
So the guy who I had to cancel w/ this evening (regardless of my reason) didn't take it too well...

he starts to BOMBARD me w/ texts (btw: I hate texts!) after so many, I sarcastically text back: I'm sorry, do you have me confused w/ someone else?
My standard line in this situation is: "I'm sorry, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a shit." And then I STFU.

Personally, I'll give you a "free cancellation" for any or no reason, and I won't get more than "reasonably" miffed (e.g., if I've driven from Memphis to Houston to see you, I hope you'll understand a bit of reasonable frustration). I'd never take that out on you, though. It'd be nice if you do something to make up for it (for example, a little extra time gratis on the make up appointment, if we can arrange it), but I'm not even going to ask for that.

Now, if you cancel on me a second time.... I'm not going to stalk you for it, but I'm going to give up on any further appointments. But no use living in the past. Especially in Houston, where (or so I understand) it shouldn't be that difficult to line up a "replacement" provider (certainly compared to someplace like, say, Memphis)...

Cheers,

bcg (you Texas dawgs better appreciate how good you have it... plentiful supply of providers at reasonable prices...)
Old 05-24-2010, 05:40 AM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yeah I think the dude might have overreacted. Theres never a need for harrassing texts and emails. Cancellations can and sometimes will happen, but I gotta admit. When it occurs to me, I tend to not to call back, I take it as karma since I do outcalls....I think its easier for us to fathom because we have other choices; if we have enough time and notice. If you called him this morning to let him know you cant see him tonight, no reason to trip.

It is sometimes hard to find an option two for so many hours booked. I know this firsthand. But if you let him know up to 12 hours or more before I dont see it being a problem. That unless u let him know the same night.

How far before the appointment did you let him know?
Old 05-24-2010, 08:19 AM   #5
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not believe this is about the actual cancellation.... more so leaning towards the HARRASSMENT part.... if if were not for the over excessive childess texting and calling.... I believe Caroline would not have been so aggressive...

On the clients part.. yes, he has the right to post in the forums that the provider may have cancelled in an untimely fashion... however, for example, If I ever book with this client, I will be leary of him, what were to happen if I got sick at last minute.... is he going to make me miserable, or possibly speak ill of me????

This is a more touchy subject for everyone here lol
Old 05-24-2010, 08:58 AM   #6
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Caroline, you'd better define 'booday' for the folks who are not fortunate enough to live in south Louisiana. lol
Old 05-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
It is sometimes hard to find an option two for so many hours booked.
Understood. In a situation like that, I'd just be flexible. If a lady canceled on an overnight at the last minute (for example), plan B for me might be finding a couple providers for shorter sessions before I leave town (one in the evening, and then one that does early morning outcall, if possible?). Or just pocketing the difference between a shorter appointment with plan B, and saving it for another time.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 05-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #8
Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9598
My ECCIE Reviews

Cancellations happen on both sides. As long as there is notice and a phone call is made, people should be understanding on both ends. But, like bcg, a second time and you should be done. But, to harass someone over it is just dumb.

And I HATE when guys make the comments about all the $$ and great sex you are missing out on. Wtf? Usually I am concentrating on all the shit that is going on in my life that has caused me to have to cancel. Like I'm thinking about your money or your cock when my kid is sick or my car broke down......dream on.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:24 PM   #9
caroline!
BANNED

User ID: 4342

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavinChain View Post
Caroline, you'd better define 'booday' for the folks who are not fortunate enough to live in south Louisiana. lol
LOL!

No, I didn't cancel at the last minute. And even IF I had....

Listen, I had 2 bullshit last min. cancellation recently while in Shreveport. I didn't trip and harass them w phone calls, TEXTs later, threaten to write an ALERT, none of that... NEXT TIME someone Act crazy, I'm going to treat you like you're crazy. As one can read, I don't like to be bothered w/ non sense.

p.s. thank you for the feedbacks
Old 05-24-2010, 12:43 PM   #10
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Caroline, please make sure you let all the rest of the providers know (in the appropriate place) exactly who this tool is. That way the rest of us can steer waaaay clear of Mr. Wonderful.
Sorry for the aggravation. Too bad this crap happens so often. H
Old 05-24-2010, 01:04 PM   #11
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Does this thread qualify as a "SPA"?
Old 05-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Cancellations and NCNSs

Cancellations are one thing. Especially if sufficient notice is given. Since I tend to book days in advance, I prefer at least a 1 day notice. I hate getting ready for a session, planned ahead and spent time getting clean and ready, trying to be respectful, only to receive a cancellation.

However, I am death on NCNS.

No, I won't text you, harass you, or otherwise harangue you. Cancel in a timely fashion, it's OK. Shit happens. But NCNS me, and I'll shout it from the rooftops of this board. I don't see any providers who have at least one NCNS that I can find, and I would hope that all hobbyists would do the same.

There must be consequences such terrible business practices. And since this is a business, the consequences must be business consequences.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Yeah I think the dude might have overreacted. Theres never a need for harrassing texts and emails. Cancellations can and sometimes will happen, but I gotta admit. When it occurs to me, I tend to not to call back, I take it as karma since I do outcalls....I think its easier for us to fathom because we have other choices; if we have enough time and notice. If you called him this morning to let him know you cant see him tonight, no reason to trip.

It is sometimes hard to find an option two for so many hours booked. I know this firsthand. But if you let him know up to 12 hours or more before I dont see it being a problem. That unless u let him know the same night.

How far before the appointment did you let him know?

At least she cancelled. WTF does it matter how much lead time she gives? It does not matter one bit.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:11 AM   #14
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
At least she cancelled. WTF does it matter how much lead time she gives? It does not matter one bit.
Uh dude it would matter to me the same it would matter to her. Since I only do outcalls, clear my schedule for multi hours and overnights, and front more money for an evening than most....it would allow me time to possibly see another provider. Just as it would her if I cancelled in advance in a timely manner, so she could fill her times or make other clientele.

Why would it be any less significant in my case just cause I'm the hobbyist? Because shes the provider? Not all ladies accommodate fast enough on demand those types of bokkings, prescreening or not so with no advanced notice in certain cities, that can be more than inconvient.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:52 AM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

She cancelled, she did not NS/NC. There is a difference. You ever had an appointment with a lawyer, dentist, hair cutter? They cancel appoinments, too. Or how about the doctor's office, or motorcycle dealer that changing its hours? It does not matter if you are a provider or hobbyist, time is valuable.

I am no WK. The issue here is the harrasssment after she cancelled an appointment, not the cancellation.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women