Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ladies: Do You Accept Unpaid Meet&Greets?

Had a request from a new client that at first wanted me to come to his hotel for a massage, then said his hotel is too "high class". So he wanted me to meet him at a bar for some drinks. I told him I charge by the hour and he agreed.

After getting more information from him, I found out he just wanted to sit down and talk over drinks to get to know each other, then next time he's in town we can do our thing. I told him I can't just go there and sit with him for who knows how long without getting compensated for it. Of course his feelings were hurt.

Am I wrong for not going out and getting drinks with this guy? I already turned down one appointment because I had already per-booked Mr. Meet&Greet.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #2
jwj6o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

you should have took the appointment it was money, and told the new client you can,t make it, it also sounds like he was setting you up, be careful and be safe, use your gut feeling on this next time.
jwj6o is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #3
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

HIS hotel is too high class? Really? That infers you don't know how to dress and act in a four-star setting. That's just rude. Is this an Eccie member?

In addition, IMO, he is very presumptuous by expecting you to be his free eye-candy while he is in town on business.

If he wants to shop, let him read reviews and look at showcases. This isn't the dating game. Money is for companionship only. That includes a one on one meet & greet. The exception would be if YOU requested a M&G for screening purposes.

You did the right thing. This is my opinion.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #4
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

If you told him you charge by the hour and he indicated he understood that, you should have gone, told him you wanted your fee upfront, and if he balked, turn around and walk out. Or stay and make him buy you nice appetizers and expensive drinks. Would have only cost you a little gas and time at that point, and you might have gotten paid.

And if your phone would have bleeped with another appointment request, you could have said, "Sorry, got a paying customer to see!" with a dazzling smile, smooched his ear, and left.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Had a request from a new client that at first wanted me to come to his hotel for a massage, then said his hotel is too "high class". So he wanted me to meet him at a bar for some drinks. I told him I charge by the hour and he agreed.

After getting more information from him, I found out he just wanted to sit down and talk over drinks to get to know each other, then next time he's in town we can do our thing. I told him I can't just go there and sit with him for who knows how long without getting compensated for it. Of course his feelings were hurt.

Am I wrong for not going out and getting drinks with this guy? I already turned down one appointment because I had already per-booked Mr. Meet&Greet.
From what you describe I would guess he is a window shopper. Very possibly a guy who has never actually had a session and this is his way of easing into it.

A few red flags called out. First the cluelessness that your time is valuable. Occasionally I have done a short M&G with a lady I had not met before, but it was always15-20 min, and the plan (as we both had agreed to) was for a couple hours immediately following the M&G unless one of us had reason to cut it short based upon the meeting. I have never asked for such an arrangement but occasionally I have had a new lady feel more comfortable knowing that she could call it off without any qualms after seeing me. I can't imagine a lady agreeing to an audition for a possible date sometime in the future.

But quite honestly I would have not even allowed him to go that far. He said his hotel is "too high class"?!?!?!?!? That is complete BS. I have entertained ladies at some of the most high-end hotels and B&Bs in DC, NYC, and elsewhere. Sure, I ask her not to wear Daisy Duke shorts and flip-flops that evening, but assuming she knows how to behave like a reasonable person--which they can typically do better than I can--the stature of the hotel should never be an issue. In fact I usually stay at a better class hotel if I have a lady scheduled to come over than if I don't--it's a male ego thing, trying to impress a lady. The "too high class" comment alone shouts out that he is either clueless, not serious, or both.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Hm. I seem to have missed the "high class" bit.

Schmuck. Ignore.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Occasionally I have done a short M&G with a lady I had not met before, but it was always15-20 min, and the plan (as we both had agreed to) was for a couple hours immediately following the M&G unless one of us had reason to cut it short based upon the meeting. I have never asked for such an arrangement but occasionally I have had a new lady feel more comfortable knowing that she could call it off without any qualms after seeing me.
My experiences match Old-T's listed above exactly. "off the clock" M&G's have always been with the expectation that if we both felt comfortable after meeting, we'd follow immediately with a session and donation.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #8
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me ask you this: how would you react to him saying you're not good enough to visit him at his hotel if this weren't pay for play? Would you still want to meet with him?

Like others have said, he had no respect for you or your time. And no one pays you to deal with disrespect. Learn to do what feels good as a woman, and you'll feel great about the decisions you make as a Companion.

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
HIS hotel is too high class? Really? That infers you don't know how to dress and act in a four-star setting. That's just rude. Is this an Eccie member?

In addition, IMO, he is very presumptuous by expecting you to be his free eye-candy while he is in town on business.

If he wants to shop, let him read reviews and look at showcases. This isn't the dating game. Money is for companionship only. That includes a one on one meet & greet. The exception would be if YOU requested a M&G for screening purposes.

You did the right thing. This is my opinion.

Huck

amen!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #10
Obi_Wan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
No, you're not wrong.
Obi_Wan is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:54 AM   #11
happybanana
Valued Poster

Wait, I thought all we ever paid for was a ladies time? Because paying for sex is against the law right... therefore he should be paying for any time you are with him.

HB
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:03 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Time is money.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:14 AM   #13
Heavyiron999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I always meet/greet at a nearby restaurant/bar or in the hotel lobby under the premise we go to the room if we connect on some level. So far, I've never been disappointed and went home alone... As far as the hotel being too high class, what a dickhead, maybe for him it was, hahaha.

The best times I've ever had we're long lunch and cocktails, then uhhum, back to the room... Everyone is different though
Heavyiron999 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:21 AM   #14
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I cancelled the paid appointment before I knew the new guy only wanted a free meeting
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:24 AM   #15
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Taint is money.
Fixed that for you!!
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies