Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2015, 12:51 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default German Journalist: ISIS wants to kill hundreds of millions...

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/201...752725983.html

Jurgen Todenhofer reports that ISIS is planning on murdering hundreds of millions of non-muslims (and some muslims that are not pure) in order to achieve their goals. Why is this important to us (yeah, we've heard this all before)? Because everyday new people are arriving in Iraq/Syria to fight on the side of barbarism and some of those people are from the United States. That means (stating the obvious) that those people who want to kill are already in this country and some of them were even born here. I did the math a few threads ago, even by government estimates (and we know how accurate they are) suggest 90,000 willing participants for Jihad already live here or the equivalent of three or four divisions which would be supported by another 900,000. You see the size of our problem? Of course there are those turncoats who would support ISIS and Jihad because they think that America deserves to be taken down a notch or two though they don't believe in Jihad or Islam. They're just bitter and have an axe to grind but they will betray their country.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 02:12 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And your solution is....?

Internment camps? Peremptory arrests? Deportation?

I am not saying your numbers are wrong--I am also not saying they are right, I do not know--I am asking your thoughts on what to do.

Yes, this is a potentially difficult situation--but we have a constitution that does allow even our own citizens to hate us. Until they do something, what would you do? Let them but lots of guns and ammo? Only sell pressure cookers to people who attend the correct churches? Require imams to give copies of their preaching to the government? Have someone subjectively decide which religious communities are "good" and "bad"? Seems like we addressed that one with churches in Houston or somewhere else in Texas. (Once there is sufficient evidence that a specific mosque or church has crossed the line, then in my mind go for it. I just don't know that my line agrees with yours or anyone else's).

Really now: how do you take steps to protect us from this without squashing the rights of many other US citizens who have no such feelings? Repression is the goal of terrorism--cause the government to become overly repressive and the people will fight the war of insurrection for you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 02:40 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

They will have to change their ways, they are killing more Muslims than Non now.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:19 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

OK, so you get that entire rant from one line of the story?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:21 PM   #5
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

TWAT !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 05:41 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Another example of the TWAT calling the president black!

LMAO!

Old 01-18-2015, 06:15 PM   #7
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Another example of the TWAT calling the president black!

LMAO!

I like that line, though the intended target was ill advised.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:17 PM   #8
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
And your solution is....?

Internment camps? Peremptory arrests? Deportation?

I am not saying your numbers are wrong--I am also not saying they are right, I do not know--I am asking your thoughts on what to do.

Yes, this is a potentially difficult situation--but we have a constitution that does allow even our own citizens to hate us. Until they do something, what would you do? Let them but lots of guns and ammo? Only sell pressure cookers to people who attend the correct churches? Require imams to give copies of their preaching to the government? Have someone subjectively decide which religious communities are "good" and "bad"? Seems like we addressed that one with churches in Houston or somewhere else in Texas. (Once there is sufficient evidence that a specific mosque or church has crossed the line, then in my mind go for it. I just don't know that my line agrees with yours or anyone else's).

Really now: how do you take steps to protect us from this without squashing the rights of many other US citizens who have no such feelings? Repression is the goal of terrorism--cause the government to become overly repressive and the people will fight the war of insurrection for you.
I agree, it is difficult. Your post is an excellent analysis of our domestic problem.However, is there any real reason we cannot stop Muslim immigration for the time being?
They aren't US citizens..yet...
Old 01-18-2015, 06:30 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I agree, it is difficult. Your post is an excellent analysis of our domestic problem.However, is there any real reason we cannot stop Muslim immigration for the time being?
They aren't US citizens..yet...
So the Muslims that risked their lives helping us in say Iraq and Afghanistan we should deny entry into this country? How about the family that saved Marcus Lattrel?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:28 PM   #10
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So the Muslims that risked their lives helping us in say Iraq and Afghanistan we should deny entry into this country? How about the family that saved Marcus Lattrel?
OK, I'll grant them an exception - good catch.
Otherwise, shouldn't they at least pay a screening fee so the FBI can investigate them thoroughly at their expense?
Old 01-18-2015, 10:07 PM   #11
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Well, we can zero out the influx of immigrants from Muslim countries. That will reduce the number of jihadist candidates.

Undo the bullshit of Teddy Kennedy's immigration reform back in the 1960s and start hand-picking high skilled people from friendly countries.

Cut off all immigration from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, nearly all of the Middle East, and all African countries with large Muslim populations.

Emigration quotas are part of our sovereign powers. No one has a right to emigrate here.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:13 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Well, we can zero out the influx of immigrants from Muslim countries. That will reduce the number of jihadist candidates.

Undo the bullshit of Teddy Kennedy's immigration reform back in the 1960s and start hand-picking high skilled people from friendly countries.

Cut off all immigration from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, nearly all of the Middle East, and all African countries with large Muslim populations.

Emigration quotas are part of our sovereign powers. No one has a right to emigrate here.
What ExNYer said... I agree!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:42 PM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Agree with much of your post. But words like "all" never quite fit the real world too well.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:54 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

We still have laws on the books going back to 1917 about sedition. They used to be used and can be again until we can figure out a better way to deal with this. Right now, we have laws about making threats, assault and battery, and hate speech. We have to get used to the idea that hate speech is a two way street, non-whites can do it too and and anyone who advocates the overthrow of the government and replacement of the Constitution by Sharia should be detained until we can ascertain their threat level. We do that at airports now if some mentions a bomb. Anyone who goes to fight for a terrorist (and we have to update and correct our terrorism lists) from the US loses their citizenship immediately. They can never return even if they were born here. Of course on the covert side, if they want to spill their guts about what they did and whom they met with then we can detain them for a few years and send them home but only if they provide useful information. Outside the US, treat them just the way we did the Nazis and Japanese during World War II. Attack them at every opportunity, destroy their strongholds, and occupy their countries. This last is the most difficult but what other choice do we have?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:41 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
WhatEVER ExNYer said... I agree!
It's not like you understand him, SLOBBRIN.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women