Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47627
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35457
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2024, 07:20 AM   #1
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36
Default If it weren't for the FBI...

There would be a lot less crime in the US. And now that they're sitting on the Epstein blackmail evidence, they have a great deal more power...

UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS HELPED AUTISTIC TEEN PLAN TRIP TO JOIN ISIS
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 08:03 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 09:29 PM   #3
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I can pass.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:15 AM   #4
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post

I can pass.
LOL... yeah if it doesn't come from the right source you can just ignore that it ever happened, right?

I mean I guess the FBI never texted with that kid unless it was reported in an approved propaganda outlet.

LOL

Enjoy what you deserve.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:55 AM   #5
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Defund the police,
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 10:59 PM   #6
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I can pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
LOL... yeah if it doesn't come from the right source you can just ignore that it ever happened, right?

I mean I guess the FBI never texted with that kid unless it was reported in an approved propaganda outlet.

LOL

Enjoy what you deserve.
Tsk. Tsk. you and twc are two peas in a pod.

I don't care if it comes from the right, left, bottom, top. I'll give you a hint: I don't place my lot with those that go for viewer numbers.
Old 01-20-2024, 11:16 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Tsk. Tsk. you and twc are two peas in a pod.

I don't care if it comes from the right, left, bottom, top. I'll give you a hint: I don't place my lot with those that go for viewer numbers.

it's twk and your insistence to discount anything due strictly to the source is amusing.

can you prove this didn't happen? i don't think so.

and i'd love to bias check yer source claiming it didn't.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 05:49 PM   #8
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's twk and your insistence to discount anything due strictly to the source is amusing.

can you prove this didn't happen? i don't think so.

and i'd love to bias check yer source claiming it didn't.

I'm sorry. I must have been thinking of Time Warner Cable or something. See. It doesn't hurt to admit a mistake. You gotta stop following the orange one in his lack of massively ignoring his faux pas

And i've told you before as you must have forgotten (another quality you share with the guy you fawn over) that I am not like you. You stated in the past that you read over the 300+ Tb of news created everyday. I simply do not have that time. In short, I rely on vetting sites to parse where I should expend my time on news of the day.

Placing high predominance on factual content.

I know you don't do that. You place the highest value on extremism sheeple voyeurism.

So, i'll restate:

Quote:

I can pass.

And I still pass.

*UNLESS* you can get a source whose values, i've stated to you before (jog that memory now. Helpful hint: I just restated it), meet the metric I desire.
Old 01-21-2024, 08:35 PM   #9
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

A complicated issue. The FBI could of handled this differently. However we don’t know what kind of plans the defendant had nor what kind of threats or comments he was making online that brought him to the attention of authorities. Lets let the court work this out. I also wonder why his family wasn’t paying more attention if he had a disability that affected his behavior. Assigning malice to the FBI is premature at this stage.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:43 AM   #10
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

So were supposed to believe that the FBI is the one driving ppl to do bad deeds and it's not a thing that the same agency intercedes and catches people doing shit? Is that like saying Chris Hansen is luring predators into their situations, when they think they are meeting up with bad intentions, and it's the fault of the producers of catching a predator?

I'd say you've got that all wrong. THese ppl are intent on doing bad deeds, and the fact that they get caught in stings, is not because of the agencies who catch them, but by the perpetrators of those actions. This whole notion that the FBI is creating the criminals, is just horse-shit.

I guess pretty girls walking around in bikini's are the reason that some of them get assaulted too! Or is the banks fault that they have money in there, as a reason bank robbers rob them? Or...is it the fault of those ill-minded sociopath's who can't deal with life- who break laws and start criming as a short cut to getting what they want.

I'm sure we all know the answer to that.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 10:10 AM   #11
texassapper
Premium Access

Is this a good job by the FBI? LOL They are even wearing federal issue pants lol...

Old 01-22-2024, 06:35 PM   #12
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I think police handle roadway violations.

Feeling left out? You can go to an Army Surplus store and get same threads and join the people on the streets.

...just make sure to follow traffic laws
Old 01-23-2024, 08:09 AM   #13
eyecu2
Premium Access

I can guarantee that no FBI ppl wear combat field pants and boots while on duty, and that they would NEVER tote a confederate flag or any prior version of it with less than 50 stars either. That would be a reason for termination in many cases, and they wouldn't ever congregate as a group like this in similar dress showing affiliation either.

I'm equally sure that there are some folks who were govt employees who were at that rally/ insurrection etc., but they would NEVER jeopardize a federal job like at the FBI, and the pension etc., just to protest. That's just fucking stupid to think that someone; let alone a group of 50 someones' all from the FBI would go out in public blatantly and dress the same, and protest as a group.

I'm pretty sure that would be your last day as a govt employee- and easy to get each other to flip against...if they got a group of more than 3 together. Just more drivel / conspiracy style post from a banned member.
Old 01-23-2024, 08:34 AM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I can guarantee that no FBI ppl wear combat field pants and boots while on duty, and that they would NEVER tote a confederate flag or any prior version of it with less than 50 stars either. That would be a reason for termination in many cases, and they wouldn't ever congregate as a group like this in similar dress showing affiliation either.

I'm equally sure that there are some folks who were govt employees who were at that rally/ insurrection etc., but they would NEVER jeopardize a federal job like at the FBI, and the pension etc., just to protest. That's just fucking stupid to think that someone; let alone a group of 50 someones' all from the FBI would go out in public blatantly and dress the same, and protest as a group.

I'm pretty sure that would be your last day as a govt employee- and easy to get each other to flip against...if they got a group of more than 3 together. Just more drivel / conspiracy style post from a banned member.
... Crikey! ... Let's NOT get silly here, mate.

So you'll guarantee that no FBI people would wear combat
field pants and boots while on duty??

What if they were asked to - as part of the job?

You're equally sure there were govt. employees at the
"J6" rally - prolly wearin' Trump hats and tryin' to
mingle into the crowd.. No doubt there were.

... But no reason for you to preach to us on what YOU
believe government employees are capable of doing
whether on the job or not.

Hmmmm... So it's stupid to believe that 50-someones
all from the FBI would dress the same and go protest
in a group??

... I can tell you there's surely no depth to what
50 or so FBI or other government people might do
- or what they might claim.

50 of 'em might even tell you the Hunter laptop is FAKE.
... And they'd be Lying about that.

... So maybe 'Sapper is correct in his criticism here.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 08:53 AM   #15
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

So you'll guarantee that no FBI people would wear combat
field pants and boots while on duty??

Yeah. I'm guaranteeing you wouldn't see an FBI person wearing sand field combat fatigues and walking in a group with flags upside down, or older flags etc. That's not how they operate- and if they were undercover- that's hardly being undercover. You'd never know they were a group, nor in same garb. You guys gotta use your f'n brains a little bit.

What if they were asked to - as part of the job? You're joking right?>? That wouldn't happen. Not in a zillion years. What job would they be performing - the dance of the dumbasses???

You're equally sure there were govt. employees at the
"J6" rally - prolly wearin' Trump hats and tryin' to
mingle into the crowd.. No doubt there were.

I'm certain there were ppl who were government employees in the rally- I doubt that many were dumb enough to go into the capital buildings, and jeopardize loss of a job, or pension, but thats my 2 cents on that. Those who did- are facing jail, loss of jobs, pensions etc., and they were not EVEN US Government Employees. There were several cops etc. that got kicked out of their jobs.

... But no reason for you to preach to us on what YOU
believe government employees are capable of doing
whether on the job or not.

Hmmmm... So it's stupid to believe that 50-someones
all from the FBI would dress the same and go protest
in a group??

#### Salty

Not only stupid, but absurd to think that these FBI planted protestors would be dressed all the same; gin up a group to incite them, or encourage insurrection, and then to be in public, noticable etc., You'd likely stick to the Ray Epps version of that type of actions, since it has some plausible believability, vs. this nonsense.

It would be like saying any group of anonymous characters, (cause they don't want to be identified) all dressed the same, wore the same garb ( all available in stores- as overages from Army Navy stores etc. ) and then got flags, from all vintages, and some upside down, in order to protest with the cult members; and then disappeared without a trace, due to them being so inconspicuous?

How do you guys ever get any rest, with all the conspiracies that you are dreaming up!

I think it's likely a group of men, ginned up and wanting to show some sort of military-ish style, (Cue the we the people tattoos and slogans) and decided to get together and march- Totally legal, and were smart enough to not show their faces, if they were gonna go inside the capital. BUT, I didn't see any of these guys as those who were busted. The result is they likely didn't go inside or, if they did, they changed some of their dress etc., but to instantly come to the conspiracy fueled conclusion that they are part of a FBI plant wearing that type of shit, is nonsense. Pure and simple.

The FBI is much more clever than that- and if they had ppl in the crowd, you'd never know- and they would be dressed as Joe civilian, not a group. Not in a million years. I have a family member in the FBI- not how that works. "FBI Spooks" are called that cause you don't see them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women