Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2023, 06:34 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default A big mistake

Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

We’ve been slaves ever since.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 07:09 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

We’ve been slaves ever since.

and thus the downfall of the greatest nation ever conceived began in earnest.

the NWO who would enslave humanity to further their ambitions of world conquest.

RESISTANCE IS FAR FROM FUTILE!

RESIST OR BE A NWO Slave!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 07:24 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
and thus the downfall of the greatest nation ever conceived began in earnest.

the NWO who would enslave humanity to further their ambitions of world conquest.

RESISTANCE IS FAR FROM FUTILE!

RESIST OR BE A NWO Slave!

Sad thing is, most Americans don’t have a clue. It’s demonstrated everyday in this forum.
Old 10-19-2023, 07:46 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Sad thing is, most Americans don’t have a clue. It’s demonstrated everyday in this forum.

oh they will. after it's too late. then they'll remember some warned them about the coming nwo storm.

this guy for one.

yeah he told you so

baahahahahaaaaa

some light reading for our friends

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 04:20 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
oh they will. after it's too late. then they'll remember some warned them about the coming nwo storm.

this guy for one.

yeah he told you so

baahahahahaaaaa

some light reading for our friends

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act

Yeah, people, support, defend and vote for people who want to destroy them. Oh the irony.
Old 10-20-2023, 07:06 AM   #6
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

So.... Make America Great Again wants to take us back to before the great depression?

You know, when women and poc couldn't vote? How is that better than 1920s through the 2010s?

I'm not going to disagree with his retrospective, but you're clearly pointing out that "The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men". Yea, that's bad.

But what is better? What is greater? What is the good future that MAGA wants to pull back from the past?

Make America Great Again implies that America is NOT currently great, and that it was great some time in the past. When was this?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 07:54 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
So.... Make America Great Again wants to take us back to before the great depression?

You know, when women and poc couldn't vote? How is that better than 1920s through the 2010s?

I'm not going to disagree with his retrospective, but you're clearly pointing out that "The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men". Yea, that's bad.

But what is better? What is greater? What is the good future that MAGA wants to pull back from the past?

Make America Great Again implies that America is NOT currently great, and that it was great some time in the past. When was this?
Who do you think caused the Great Depression? The same ones who are creating another one. Buckle up buttercup
Old 10-20-2023, 09:54 AM   #8
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Who do you think caused the Great Depression? The same ones who are creating another one. Buckle up buttercup

Sure, but that doesn't answer the question.

If all the boomers who are in office want to roll back this country to how it was when their grandparents were alive in the 1890s, then my only response to that is fuck off, old fucks.

I've yet to see anyone provide a list of what greatness they want to restore this country to. Because they don't know. It's all talk.

Unless people genuinely believe that living in a country with hardly any infrastructure (highways, running water, electricity, central heat/air), fewer rights (woe be you if you aren't a white male land owner), less availability of goods outside your immediate area, worse sanitation and healthcare, is GREATER than what we have now... it's just big babies going goo-goo gaa-gaa maga!

Yea, things were shitty in the 1990s, 80s, etc, all the way back to the 1890s, 1880s.. Progress is not linear, but it is almost always an improvement on what we had a few generations ago.

Things in the 2020s aren't great. But they are better than they were in the 1920s, and 1820s. It's just funny how people want to 'roll back' to the past when all they can see behind them is through rose colored glasses.

However it is rare for there to be people able to look back on the intimidate past and say "oh geez, that was a mistake that we are going to pay for next decade", such as with Wilson.

Ironically enough, I can't think of any politician within the last ten years to outright say 'Yea the thing we did 4-5 years ago was a mistake, and if we don't try to rectify it, then people in the future are going to have to pay for it dearly'..... Nobody from either party. Well, nobody new to saying it. There are a few who have been preaching the same thing for decades and they are turning out to be more or less true.
Old 10-20-2023, 10:01 AM   #9
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Hmmm....

Woodrow Wilson isn't really the former POTUS who's making headlines this week. If I didn’t know any better, I'd suggest this is just yet another distraction.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 10:50 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Hmmm....

Woodrow Wilson isn't really the former POTUS who's making headlines this week. If I didn’t know any better, I'd suggest this is just yet another distraction.
Every thread isn’t an opportunity for you to go off on Trump. You’re off topic. But the current “resident” works for the same people Wilson did. At least Wilson admitted he made a mistake. Joey Bribes is trying to Crash America.
Old 10-20-2023, 11:00 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Sure, but that doesn't answer the question.

If all the boomers who are in office want to roll back this country to how it was when their grandparents were alive in the 1890s, then my only response to that is fuck off, old fucks.

I've yet to see anyone provide a list of what greatness they want to restore this country to. Because they don't know. It's all talk.

Unless people genuinely believe that living in a country with hardly any infrastructure (highways, running water, electricity, central heat/air), fewer rights (woe be you if you aren't a white male land owner), less availability of goods outside your immediate area, worse sanitation and healthcare, is GREATER than what we have now... it's just big babies going goo-goo gaa-gaa maga!

Yea, things were shitty in the 1990s, 80s, etc, all the way back to the 1890s, 1880s.. Progress is not linear, but it is almost always an improvement on what we had a few generations ago.

Things in the 2020s aren't great. But they are better than they were in the 1920s, and 1820s. It's just funny how people want to 'roll back' to the past when all they can see behind them is through rose colored glasses.

However it is rare for there to be people able to look back on the intimidate past and say "oh geez, that was a mistake that we are going to pay for next decade", such as with Wilson.

Ironically enough, I can't think of any politician within the last ten years to outright say 'Yea the thing we did 4-5 years ago was a mistake, and if we don't try to rectify it, then people in the future are going to have to pay for it dearly'..... Nobody from either party. Well, nobody new to saying it. There are a few who have been preaching the same thing for decades and they are turning out to be more or less true.
The point is the Federal Reserve. And the corrupt fiat currency they print.
Old 10-20-2023, 01:09 PM   #12
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
The point is the Federal Reserve. And the corrupt fiat currency they print.

Yea, I don't got any rebuke for that.

Currency with a foundation on real things is strong currency, because you don't need to have a degree in magic numbers to explain how it works to the layman.

Instead... 'just trust us bro! your money is worth whatever we want it to be worth!'
Yea right. How many times do we need to see history repeat itself?
Old 10-20-2023, 02:13 PM   #13
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Every thread isn’t an opportunity for you to go off on Trump. You’re off topic. But the current “resident” works for the same people Wilson did. At least Wilson admitted he made a mistake. Joey Bribes is trying to Crash America.
Thanks for confirming.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 06:28 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Thanks for confirming.
What I’m confirming is Wilson, a racist and Commie, was deepstate 100yrs ago. He put in motion the Fed and the IRS. Both destructive forces in the USA. Joey Bribes is also a racist and Commie. He’s merely a puppet for the Deep State. Open borders, wars and the green new deal. 80,000 new armed IRS agents. All meant to destroy the USA. History repeating itself. If you can post something germane to the topic, step up.
Old 10-20-2023, 07:02 PM   #15
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

There appears to be some question over the quote's authenticity. Or at least whether the first 2 sentences were part of the rest of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3...ve_Act#:~:text

Questions for the OP: 1) How "concentrated" was our system of credit before the Federal Reserve was created in 1913? How did a single banker - J.P. Morgan - play such a big role in stopping the Financial Panic of 1907?

2) If the Fed is so dangerously powerful, dominant, and able to control the "growth of the nation", why did it let the Great Depression drag on for a decade?
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women