Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
currymasalanyc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default blueyednicki at humaniplex

www.humaniplex.com/profiles/blueyednicki

My questions to the guys in her network:

Can you tell me about her? Like pictures? Good deep french kissing(dfk)? Good BBJ? Good Daty?(tasty, fresh, good hygiene, responsive and wet) Good passion and into it or dead fish? Good at missionary, cowgirl doggie? FIV or FOV or FIA? Dato? Rimming on you? Anal? Extra for anal or rimming? Thanks.

Their Responses:

#1 - I had a good experience with her. She's really sweet, but kind of batty. She's prettier than her pictures and she's really tall. Like 5'11ish. Really good kisser and good BBBJ. Also, DATY was good too. Didn't partake in any anal. I brought her some wine and after a few cups she seemed really into it. Only down side is her menu is piecemeal. YOu have to pay for each item separately, which can get annoying. Also the hotel she was in was cheap and kind of shady. Hope that helps.

#2 - She is a nice LADY, the pictures are from her MUCH younger days (very old pictures) body from a 1 to 10 is a 3 face is cute i only got a bj from her. she wasn't my type of girl.

#3 - She looks better than her pics...don't know about dfk..she seems clean and def into what she does...the girl can really deepthroat. I just saw her for a quick covered deepthroat facefuck. All in all , I'd say she 's a really cool and worth a go. I'm sure she'll accommodate, she seems to be into this for fun and roses

#4 - She uses a driver no biggie Looks face 8 body 6 small saggy breasts and body fat from pregnancy Attitude 4 needs a drink to warm up keeps you at a distance
Service decent bbbj had dischargefrom vag total turn off
Expense confirmed 250 for Greek tried to upsell fullservice and bj also tried to hustle me by trying to jerk me off real quick had to tell her 4 times to stop. Totally annoying
Would I return? Absolutely never!!!

#5 – She's a real hot MILF going through a difficult time now...
She has a cute face and can suck cock with no gagging effect.
Unfortunately she's got some childbearing issues like belly(c-section) & breasts, all very saggy.
So, if you're looking for a Barbie doll type she's not the one...

#6 - Nicki is a cool girl... The pictures are an accurate depiction. She is a GFE, the BBBJ is great, deep throat and all... I would say she is close to a PSE anything basically goes but I didn't try anal with her, COF I did do... And she gets into it... Pierced clit taste great... I would do her again with no issues... Hope this helps....

#7 - I only did bbbj with her and she was very good at that. I didn't do any of the other things in your menu. I found her to be friendly and nice, but she was a little nervous when we first met because she's really new. I found her to be much better looking in person than in her pictures.

#8 - A bit too mechanical for me. Nice lady & great attitude though.

Menu per her:
424-333-4678
Nicki
$180hhr
$300hr both include bbbjDT full gfe and Greek.
Lets play.
(What about rimming on me? DFK DATY BBJ FIV part of full gfe? CIM?)
On you. Hmmmm that'd be a first.
Clean shaven ......then sure.
Yes yes yes .... All the above.
About to shower.
Call or text. 424-333-4678

currymasalanyc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women