Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59949
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35398
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
Cece Sinclaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8199
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Please, a little clarification.

"you may not display rate information or mention sexual services in your advertising."

I do understand this for legal reasons.

But we are not allowed to state 'GFE' anymore. GFE is not a rate nor a sexual service.

To be honest here, my ENTIRE advertising method is based upon GFE. I am sure many others are as well.

What can we do as providers to petition to at the least, get this GFE issue on the discussion table?
Cece Sinclaire is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #2
MLG
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5105
My ECCIE Reviews

GFE isnt allowed in ads?

MLG is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #3
John Bull
Valued Poster

I'm so sorry ladies but yes, GFE is considered a sexual acronym and as such, is currently not permitted.
Now you know that Eccie will move heaven and earth to make you happy so my advice is to go into the National Forum and put forth your arguments. Wouldn't hurt to write the owners via email either but please, please - Wait a few days before you start the campaign because, trust me, they're overwhelmed right now with this rule changeover and a couple of other things behind the scenes.
I'd do it for you, but it's above my paygrade. LOL
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #4
Cece Sinclaire
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks a bunch JB, that was very helpful!

MLG, yeah I received a PM stating that I had to change my 'User Text' to remove GFE from it.

I forgot to ask when I originally posted this, what the heck is "User Text'? I mean, which area does that refer to that I have to change?

OOOOH...nevermind.

LMAO...they changed my title underneath my avatar to "BEST" instead of "GFE".
Old 01-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #5
John Bull
Valued Poster

Well darlin', some say you are the Best, Right?

As far as User Text is concerned, I guess that's a mystery for the ages. hehehe
I'd guess it refers to whatever you wrote that is against the new rules. You wrote it, it's text.
Oh well, what do I know
Old 01-22-2011, 12:21 AM   #6
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

That's actually what they nailed Kelly with JB. Now it's a movie too. I am glad it's gone. They need to do away with all the acronyms and make discussions more discreet.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:08 PM   #7
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
That's actually what they nailed Kelly with JB. Now it's a movie too. I am glad it's gone. They need to do away with all the acronyms and make discussions more discreet.
I heard they had more than that on K. As to the acronyms, even if they were done away with, I think they'd be replaced with others. I don't think that any one Board would be able to outlaw them anyway. JMO, not Eccie's.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:55 AM   #8
Cece Sinclaire
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately if acronyms were completely done away with, it's in my opinion that there would be a lot more room for confusion. Both shady women trying to rip gentlemen off, as well as gents trying to get more for their bargain during sessions (as in, "Oh I didn't know you did not provide that")

There is a good reason why they exist, although I can't disagree with ECCIE's decision to remove them. It's understandable.

IMHO, GFE is pretty innocent. It is an acronym that stands for Girlfriend Experience, nothing more. It's about the type of companionship and personality of the provider that a person is receiving, nothing sexual. Hence my post.

However I honestly believe that if there were to be some type of legal intervention, that a plain ad using an acronym would not go far evidence wise if the provider in person has not said anything incriminating against herself regarding services.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:53 AM   #9
John Bull
Valued Poster

It wasn't a fear of LE that caused Eccie and many other boards to make the new rules. I'm not sure I can go any farther than that with the explanation as to why.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:09 AM   #10
Cece Sinclaire
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No worries, didn't mean to probe! I'm sure it's a very good reason. =)
Old 03-07-2011, 12:47 AM   #11
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

I know I missed the 30 day rule by a few days but want to reply... JB, the very first thing they got K for was GFE. They sent a female to see about working for her and asked for the cut and dry definition. That's the 411 they used to bust down the door and continue their search when they took her 6 computers. I told her to tell her attorney to have them define PSE vs. GFE. Remember, I have known K since before either of us were providers or ASPD began. They did "ultimately" get her on the Mann's Act resulting in a 14 year stint but GFE is how it began. Just thought you may want to know this since it seems relevant to this subject. Sorry I didn't catch it sooner.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women