Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160778
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35499
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2015, 01:39 AM   #1
Macy Anderson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311139
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy IHeartCof No Reviewed me Cuz I Said No...

Ok so I saw him because he gave me references who said he was okay to see... He texted and he asked if I did bare back before he got here and I told him no I provide covers but if it goes inside me it MUST be covered. He told me that is fine. When he got to my place, we began our session and he tried entering me bareback and I told him "No sweetheart, you HAVE to wear a cover." He said "It will be our secret." I said "I don't care, I have the condom right here. Now you can either put it on or get out. I am not putting myself in danger because you want something I clearly stated in my bio I don't provide." He said "What if I give you 5,000 a month for you to just be with me and not wear a cover?" I told him straight up, "I don't care if you are the Pope himself, you will not enter my vagina unprotected end of story." He said, "If you don't give me bareback I am going to give you a no review." I told him to get out and not contact me again.
Ladies please protect yourself from this man. He obviously doesn't respect women who have strict rules. Please look out for him. I am severely upset he would say I am a disappointment when I am doing nothing other than protecting myself and future.
He is saying this because he is trying to hurt my reputation because I will not put myself at risk... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1550751
Macy Anderson is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:35 AM   #2
JackHammer007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Wow 5k a month to remain exclusive to him?
JackHammer007 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 06:52 AM   #3
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

First off I am no White Knight. At times I am a Beige Pawn. So with that being said.

I'd believe Macy over the reviewer in this case.

I have seen Macy a few times and was her first eccie hobbiest and review. She does not do bareback. She didn't have condoms when I saw her and neither did I so it was an oral fest.

Based on one of the ISO from the reviewer, he searches out bareback. Do a search on his posts and ISOs and it's obvious he seeks the dangerous lifestyle.

He's a troll who got butthurt and decided to take it out on you. You are new, young, with a lot to learn but you stand your ground on what you will and will not do. When an entire review is one long vitriolic bile filled diatribe, you tend to realize it's written to defame or hurt due to his own butthurt ego.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:06 AM   #4
Bluesplyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

what a pretty lady!! how crazy / stupid is it for any guy to try to force a lady to do something she clearly will not do!! what a jack hole.
Bluesplyr is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:11 AM   #5
Iheartcof
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Dicks are mixed up...Don't lie on me

5 Grand? 5 Grand! Ain't no ho 5 GRAND!

I didn't try to bare back this chic that is a Fucking Lie! You got your dicks mixed up young lady. But to all that want to believe that go for it. I will go on record that my name is not tied to any BBFS on this site or others. I would not want to BBFs because I would not want this chic in my life with another life. To harsh? But true!

Just face it I don't like your style, and I'm finding out more guys are like me.

Chalk this one up as a "NO" and move on. There are plenty of fools that will see you.

And for your Captain Save-a-hoe. I'll stop there I don't want the bad karma to ruin my weekend.
Iheartcof is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:21 AM   #6
Guest100416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartcof View Post
I will go on record that my name is not tied to any BBFS on this site or others. I would not want to BBFs because I would not want this chic in my life with another life. To harsh? But true!
Not trying to say you are fibbing us... but if you don't request such activities then why post this?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...371&highlight=
Guest100416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:34 AM   #7
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMan300 View Post
Not trying to say you are fibbing us... but if you don't request such activities then why post this?

Smh and there goes his credibility.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:39 AM   #8
Iheartcof
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Those were jokes at the time. I was new and everyone was doing it. Never acted on it. But 5 Grand? I mean 5 Grand! Fuck NO
Iheartcof is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:41 AM   #9
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Busted....
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:56 AM   #10
Spurman19
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I don't have a dog in this fight but how did she get access to the ROS?

I believe some each side. It is like voting for the President. Which pack of lies do you believe the most.

Looks as if some WK's has there hands all over this. That is a shame!
Spurman19 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:57 AM   #11
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Those were jokes at the time. I was new and everyone was doing it.
LMFAO! Geez, dude. That sounds like an excuse you'd hear from a 12 year old. Classic.
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:58 AM   #12
Guest100416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurman19 View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight but how did she get access to the ROS?

I believe some each side. It is like voting for the President. Which pack of lies do you believe the most.

Looks as if some WK's has there hands all over this. That is a shame!
She never mentioned ROS....
Guest100416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 10:20 AM   #13
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
I will go on record that my name is not tied to any BBFS on this site or others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMan300 View Post

Quote:
Those were jokes at the time. I was new and everyone was doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurman19 View Post
Which pack of lies do you believe the most.
Well he's clearly lying about the above posts, so I am sure he's lying about not trying to coerce her into something she didn't want to do. If he put out a request for it, then her side of the story seems like the correct one.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 10:35 AM   #14
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

He probably requested bbfs and as a result of her rejection, the session was awkward and unfulfilling. He then wrote a review to document it, but may have embellished the negative aspects since he was not satisfied. That's my take on it.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 11:16 AM   #15
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

https://youtu.be/VBe_guezGGc

Dude please......a provider once showed me a pm from some knucklehead going on and on about how he wanted one girl as a regular and condoms made it hard to cum and he could show his latest test results blah blah blah....yeah
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women