Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47656
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2017, 03:58 PM   #1
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Recommendations for a quiet and discreet hotel in Ft.Worth.

Title pretty much says it all.
I'm looking for a quiet hotel to do some incalls out of in Fort Worth.
Amillia_Winter is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 08:56 PM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

It depends on where your clients are and where you want to stay.

I think one of the best places to work from is the Extended Stay America, off of University just south of I-30. It's convenient to I-30, and through that artery, downtown and the west side. It's a block off of University, so it's very discreet. Exterior access, near plenty of eateries.

There's a Springhill and a Courtyard in the same area.

BellaFtWorth and Abigail Rosaland each had some degree of success in the I-20/Bryant Irvin area. There's a La Quinta, a Courtyard, a Homewood, two Extended Stay Americas, a Holiday Inn Express and Suites, and a Hyatt Place.

Two miles further west, in Benbrook, you have a Motel 6 near I-20 and 377 and a Comfort Suites and a Days Inn at I-20 and Winscott. There's also the Benbrook Inn and Suites, which is actually in Fort Worth, about a mile north of I-20 on 377. It has hot tubs in some rooms. Advantage: Benbrook cops are too busy writing speeding tickets to pay much attention to a working girl who doesn't call attention to herself.

There are a couple of notels along Camp Bowie west of Alta Mere. Further west, past 820, there are a handful of places that would be great for liasions, as that part of the world is so far off the beaten path that someone would have to know you're there to find you. I have no knowledge of the quality of lodgings.

There's also a cluster of two- and three-star chains neat I-30 and Cherry Lane, also on the west side.

A whole lot of girls set up shop in the Beach/820 area. They must be on to something, but traffic in that area is awful, and the area is pretty widely known as a red-light district, so you have a slightly higher legal risk, IMHO.

Google "hotel forth worth university," hotel fort worth bryant irvin," "hotel benbrook," "hotel fort worth cherry lane," etc., to get names and addresses, then check them out on Tripadvisor and the booking sites for reviews and rates.

I've been in several for incalls; PM me if you have any questions.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 09:21 PM   #3
Oldsailor64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I would suggest you PM the provider with this information. Coed section is a public forum. Loose lips sink ships...you just dropped the dime on areas that should be kept under the QT. Just a suggestion.....
Oldsailor64 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 09:50 PM   #4
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsailor64 View Post
I would suggest you PM the provider with this information. Coed section is a public forum. Loose lips sink ships...you just dropped the dime on areas that should be kept under the QT. Just a suggestion.....
Exactly. He has no clue so it's not a surprise, just disappointing for everyone he just exposed.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:54 PM   #5
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsailor64 View Post
Wha? He just named all of the decent hotels in Fort Worth. How did he expose anything?
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:03 PM   #6
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

That's a lot of names for vice to scope out.

I think she'll be fine.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:58 PM   #7
Amillia_Winter
Edible arrangements

User ID: 16003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I take part of the blame, I should have been more specific on how to recommend. Thank you though SL
Amillia_Winter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women