Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2016, 07:09 PM   #1
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Anyone travel to ATL?

I was wondering if any of our Florida hobbyists have ever traveled to ATLANTA for some fun.

I'm going to Atlanta this weekend, and was wondering if there are any recommended providers.

I browsed the ATL boards figuring it would be a gold mine, but their boards didn't seem as active as ours in the Panhandle. I even used the "search providers" option, and choices were still pretty slim (many providers listed haven't even been reviewed since 2014 or earlier).

Thoughts/suggestions?
BulldogCountry is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 09:20 PM   #2
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know a girl that works at follies, smokin hot. Heard they offer extras there.
NaughtyLittleNative is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 09:25 PM   #3
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Dick Badcock does

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=13...=eccie_reviews
Ask him, he might have suggestions. It's been a good long while since I hobbied in ATL. 8-9 years ago I used to engage the services of Sleekride in ATL and posted on TER. Not since then though.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:31 PM   #4
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

Eccie is dead as fuck in the ATL. Providers prices are fucking out of control there as well. I am based out of Atlanta now.Bargain basement eccie girls up there charge $300 hr. Most are in the $400 range. Girls from Tampa actually come up here to charge more. Follies is by far the place to go. I have gotten to the point where I prefer strip clubs to providers. Ive been to Follies and had a stripper sucking my dick, the waitress comes in and is like 'whoa" backs out and stripper goes back to work. I actually got a BJ from her this weekend. People smoke pot in the club. No one gives a fuck there. NLN can you tell me who your friend is?
Dick BadCock is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:35 PM   #5
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

HAHAHA!!! Hotrix linked you to me, I just noticed that! If you need any advice feel free to pm me. If you go to follies my word of advice is go during day shift. Earlier the better. get a $10 lap dance on the floor. They are real dances and just like what you'll get at The Matador. If she starts playing with your dick and then asks about VIP she is probably ready to play. You usually cant go wrong with the mexican girls.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:13 AM   #6
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol i only know her real name. White spinner 25. Brunette usually wears 2 french braids
NaughtyLittleNative is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:40 AM   #7
joecoronaxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I visit atlanta frequently, and have seen a few providers up there. I will pm you specifics.
joecoronaxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 01:05 PM   #8
dave1dave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Hey, I had business in Atlanta about a year ago. While there I found a gem. If you like a GFE experience with a Girl Next door type. I searched backpage, for "kissing". http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ootie/27245369 This girl came up in the search. She was wonderful. This ad came up today when i searched again. I saw her twice in the short time I was there. She did outcall to my hotel, and i went to her appartment. I remember it on the North side of Atlanta, just off I285. Good luck, looking forward to a trip back. Dave1Dave
dave1dave is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 01:34 PM   #9
virgben
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I have played numerous times in ATL. As DBC said, it can be expensive. Depends on you want to spend.
virgben is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 05:38 PM   #10
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative View Post
I know a girl that works at follies, smokin hot. Heard they offer extras there.
I love Follies! I used to go there every time I went to ATL, but I haven't been to ATL at all in a couple years. I never got around to asking about "extras", but many of the ladies were smokin' hot, and private dances were inexpensive at the time (lots of foot-traffic there, so that makes up for it).

I'm always unsure about the "proper way" to ask or inquire about "extras" at a gentleman's club. There were SEVERAL ladies there at the time I would have loved to do extra stuff with.

But, like I said, it's been a couple years since I've been there, so I'm sure they have many NEW ladies, and some of the other ladies I saw there a couple years ago have probably moved on by now. ^^
Old 09-27-2016, 05:49 PM   #11
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick BadCock View Post
HAHAHA!!! Hotrix linked you to me, I just noticed that! If you need any advice feel free to pm me. If you go to follies my word of advice is go during day shift. Earlier the better. get a $10 lap dance on the floor. They are real dances and just like what you'll get at The Matador. If she starts playing with your dick and then asks about VIP she is probably ready to play. You usually cant go wrong with the mexican girls.
Yep! I've been to Follies a few times during my last few visits, however it's been a couple years since I've been in ATL. I loved their $10 lap dances, and they are MUCH MORE than you get at the Matador for LESS COST (they have much more foot-traffic there, so that makes up for it). Haha! Having a hottie "grinding" on me for 4 or 5 minutes for only 10 bucks while letting me fondle her breasts the entire time! That was awesome! The only thing that could top that is "going all the way". I think I dropped about $100 on one girl just from lap dances alone, but I probably should have just asked her about the VIP room instead (I realized that later on).

The last couple times I went, it was early evening (7pm or 8pm). So, you think earlier than that?
Old 09-28-2016, 10:24 PM   #12
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

The ladies at the matador may like me more! Maybe I've been there so many times over the last decade plus they know I'm awesome.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:31 PM   #13
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=dave1dave;1058689467]Hey, I had business in Atlanta about a year ago. While there I found a gem. If you like a GFE experience with a Girl Next door type. I searched backpage, for "kissing". http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ootie/27245369 This girl came up in the search. She was wonderful. This ad came up today when i searched again. I saw her twice in the short time I was there. She did outcall to my hotel, and i went to her appartment. I remember it on the North side of Atlanta, just off I285. Good luck, looking forward to a trip back. Dave1Dave[/QUOTE
]
Holy shit. Somebody take that skinny chick to a buffet. I bet when you put it in it pokes out her back.if she swallows that's probably more that half her calories for the day.
Old 09-29-2016, 01:55 PM   #14
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

[QUOTE=Dick BadCock;1058695106]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
Hey, I had business in Atlanta about a year ago. While there I found a gem. If you like a GFE experience with a Girl Next door type. I searched backpage, for "kissing". http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ootie/27245369 This girl came up in the search. She was wonderful. This ad came up today when i searched again. I saw her twice in the short time I was there. She did outcall to my hotel, and i went to her appartment. I remember it on the North side of Atlanta, just off I285. Good luck, looking forward to a trip back. Dave1Dave[/QUOTE
]
Holy shit. Somebody take that skinny chick to a buffet. I bet when you put it in it pokes out her back.if she swallows that's probably more that half her calories for the day.

Lmao Dick I am on the floor man Lol. Pokes out her Back.lol
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 09:43 AM   #15
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

I am back from ATL. I kept myself so busy, I never get the chance to see anyone. So perhaps next time. XD

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women