Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59965
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
twolfe61
Premium Access

Encounters: 26
Default why review moved to coed discussion?

Hello,

I submitted a review of Katelyn on 9/29/12. Called "Wasted time with Katelyn.."

I have no problem with it not receiving any credit, I really dont care much about that, but I do think the review should be added to her other reviews on her page.
Reviews like that are what I look for when looking for a new lady to see, and if they are not listed on her review page, then that is info that could be important.

I really dont care about this specific review, I am more surprised that reviews like this are not listed with the providers page.

Just my thoughts..

Thanks for all the great work, this site does take a lot of the work out of finding great ladies to play with..
twolfe61 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

wolfe,

Reviews of encounters that never happened or No Call/No Show asyours appears to have been are not supposed to be written as a review. By using the Review Format, the mods have to go look at it and analyze it.

NC/NS should be done as a thread in the COED forum. They don't get assigned to the lady in question. The only way to find this is with proper research.

This is the rules. Lot of people disagree with the rules, but we don't get to write the rules. We are playing in the rulemaker's playground, we play by their rules.

Looks like you have one of the best review to post ratios around. Please keep up your great support of our perverted little world and don't let this setback slow you down.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
hotamale
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Hey Tiger, I believe ur using the term 'perverted' incorrectly...IMHO, the hobby is the most normal activity in the world. In ur eyes, u may see it that way but I would bet that most hobbyists do not. Perversion is immoral/unethical. The hobby is the most natural thing a human being can partake off...the second most important instinct of men.
hotamale is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #4
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotamale View Post
Hey Tiger, I believe ur using the term 'perverted' incorrectly...IMHO, the hobby is the most normal activity in the world. In ur eyes, u may see it that way but I would bet that most hobbyists do not. Perversion is immoral/unethical. The hobby is the most natural thing a human being can partake off...the second most important instinct of men.
PERVERTED was used to highlight that we are not considered mainstream by most.

The moment you do not realize that the rest of society looks at us as perverted, you will grow lax and find yourself in trouble.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women