Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
stloug
Registered Member

Lightbulb Color does it make a difference?

I have looked through all the BP ads and I notice that a lot them state no African American men. I am a dark skinned Mexican. My question is to the providers would you consider me to be a African American and would you see me?

Second part of question: I am older, over 63, but I do still like to feel of a women. My diabetes prevents me from getting all the way there even with the little blue pill. Again to the providers would you consider seeing me or others like me?

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
stloug is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
MWCompanions
Account Disabled

User ID: 463
My ECCIE Reviews

I would not consider you AA. Some girls are super picky though. It is best to just ask. Everyone has their personal preferences for different reasons.

Personally, to me it is just a skin pigment. I am more concerned about how people treat me.

My best advice would to just be honest about everything. There are plenty of wonderful ladies in St Louis who would be more than happy to spend time with you.

Good luck!
MWCompanions is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by stloug View Post
Second part of question: I am older, over 63, but I do still like to feel of a women. My diabetes prevents me from getting all the way there even with the little blue pill. Again to the providers would you consider seeing me or others like me?
I share your problem, and I can tell you from firsthand experience: I've never found that to be an issue.

Because of my problem, I am a bit "picky" about the level of service I'm looking for: e.g., if a lady's reviews indicate that she's not going to kiss (at least LFK, preferably DFK) and that she doesn't allow DATY, she isn't going to get a visit from me. Your requirements may be different. Read reviews carefully, and go for a lady who you find both physically attractive and who provides the kind of experience you're looking for, and you'll do just fine.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Default From a female's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by stloug View Post
I would recommend creating a profile on another site and adding some details you might want a lady to know in advance.

Some ladies, who don't know your situation, might take it personal and feel like they are doing something wrong. You might meet a lady and really like her, and she might decline repeat visits because she feels incapable of getting you to a certain point. Feeling inadequate could easily cause a lady to give up and not try a second time. Even if she does try a second time, if she still doesn't know, she may feel like she's failed yet again. Feeling not good enough, not skilled enough, not attractive enough, etc. Being upfront is the best advice I could give.

At the same time, some ladies may think you're crossing a boundary by making comments which could appear vulgar/explicit, which is why I think creating a profile to where the lady could read more about you would be the best way to go.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:40 PM   #5
classychoice69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 84790
My ECCIE Reviews

Some ladies, Would see you if you are a true gentlemen. We don't care about the other issues. there are other ways around that..

best of luck ..
classychoice69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:16 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to see you----personality & being a gentleman are priority!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:18 AM   #7
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Those are just minor issues and personally i would see you,
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:54 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I would love to see you----personality & being a gentleman are priority!
Though I can testify that while these are priorities, neither is absolutely required. Dallas has seen me, and I have a repellent personality and nobody would call me a gentleman.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women