Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47642
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Anybody watch The Walking Dead?

I'm not much of a TV watcher. But, I love that show.

Will Merle and Darryl survive?

NO way Darryl can die, he is the group badass, Way too valuable. Merle dying, on the other hand, will solve a lot of problems. No conflict between he and Rick, Darryl's loyalty to the group won't be compromised and the group won't have to worry about Merle putting that bayonet back on his stump and cutting somebody's head off. Doesn't seem like there is much of a chance that Glen and Maggie would be real welcoming to Merle.

Will Merle end up joining Rick's group?

Merle dies. It has to be that way.

Will Andrea finally realize the Governor is an evil lunatic?

Andrea pisses me off, she is a clueless selfish bitch. I get that having to shoot your own sister in the head will cause some personality changes but shit, girl. Andrea might die at Woodbury or, more likely, she'll be the one ending up busting a cap into the Governor's head.

Will the new group at the prison be allowed to join Rick's group.

Yes, now that the last black member of the group has been killed, they'll need a black replacement. The woman is a whiner but the big dude will be an asset as soon as he gets over his sympathy for the Walkers.

Who will be the next survivor in the group to die?

Man, I don't know! The easiest guess would be the hick prisoner but I don't know if he even qualifies as a member of the group. I'd say Andrea, Herschel or Herschel's daughter if you made me bet. I've also got a feeling that little Carl isn't long for this world.

Did killing mom turn Carl into a total badass?

Carl handled that new group exactly right. But, he's not going to last.

Will the black chick with the samurai sword become a member of the group?

That girl is a total badass, and her sticking that sliver of glass into the Governor's eye was awesome. But, she needs to learn to communicate better. When Andrea was pointing that gun at her, why didn't she just say "Hey, the group has come to get Maggie and Glen who have been held hostage and tortured by Merle and the Governor."

We'll find out in February.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #2
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I'm not much of a TV watcher. But, I love that show.

Will Merle and Darryl survive?

NO way Darryl can die, he is the group badass, Way too valuable. Merle dying, on the other hand, will solve a lot of problems. No conflict between he and Rick, Darryl's loyalty to the group won't be compromised and the group won't have to worry about Merle putting that bayonet back on his stump and cutting somebody's head off. Doesn't seem like there is much of a chance that Glen and Maggie would be real welcoming to Merle.

Will Merle end up joining Rick's group?

Merle dies. It has to be that way.

Will Andrea finally realize the Governor is an evil lunatic?

Andrea pisses me off, she is a clueless selfish bitch. I get that having to shoot your own sister in the head will cause some personality changes but shit, girl. Andrea might die at Woodbury or, more likely, she'll be the one ending up busting a cap into the Governor's head.

Will the new group at the prison be allowed to join Rick's group.

Yes, now that the last black member of the group has been killed, they'll need a black replacement. The woman is a whiner but the big dude will be an asset as soon as he gets over his sympathy for the Walkers.

Who will be the next survivor in the group to die?

Man, I don't know! The easiest guess would be the hick prisoner but I don't know if he even qualifies as a member of the group. I'd say Andrea, Herschel or Herschel's daughter if you made me bet. I've also got a feeling that little Carl isn't long for this world.

Did killing mom turn Carl into a total badass?

Carl handled that new group exactly right. But, he's not going to last.

Will the black chick with the samurai sword become a member of the group?

That girl is a total badass, and her sticking that sliver of glass into the Governor's eye was awesome. But, she needs to learn to communicate better. When Andrea was pointing that gun at her, why didn't she just say "Hey, the group has come to get Maggie and Glen who have been held hostage and tortured by Merle and the Governor."

We'll find out in February.
Well, we both agree on our like for this show.

Andrea and Michonne both piss me off. Andrea has lousy taste in men (Shane and the Governor) and is making one bad decision after another.

And Michonne has go to the the least communicative woman that ever lived. In fairness to her, I don't think Michonne knew that Andrea knew the others so I don't think she would have a reason to tell her about Glenn and Maggie. Although she could have told her somebody had been tortured by the Governor's men and "Oh, by the way, look at all of the heads the Governor has been keeping in fish tanks!"

Michonne is way too sullen and angry all the time. Her character would be far more likeable and a better asset if she volunteered information once in a while and used sentences that were longer that 4 words. It would avoid some fuck-ups.

Here is the cast:

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/cast

I think the producers need to stop killing off the long time characters for a while. They killed off Lori and T-Dog already this season. Viewers do need to have some continuity.

So, I think Andrea, Darryl, Glen, Maggie, Carl, Hershel, his daughter Beth, and Carol are probably safe for the rest of this season. It goes without saying Rick is safe.

It seems like Hershel has suffered enough. He lost his whole family except for Beth and Maggie - not to mention his lower leg. But, if they have to kill off somebody, the producers may kill him or Beth. Maybe this season, maybe next.

I think at some point Carol and Darryl are going to hook up. They were making eyes at each other in the first few episodes of this season. Darryl is definitely sweet on her.

Ultimately, I think Andrea and Rick are going to get involved, too. Not this season, but maybe next. I don't see Rick remaining celibate forever.

Michonne, I don't know. She may die or she may just go off on her own if Andrea reunites with the group.

The new group of four will almost certainly lose a member or two. I think Tyreese, the black guy leading the group stays. I think the father and son die. The black woman may stay if she is Tyreese's wife. If not, she dies. She whined too much in last night's episode.

If Tyreese and Michonne both stick around and Tyreese is not married to the whiny woman, then maybe Tyreese and Michonne become a couple - assuming Michonned learns to hold a conversation.

Merle must die. No way he can stick around after torturing Glenn and trying to feed him to a walker and participating in the abuse of Maggie. The only question is whether or not they rehabilitate his character a little bit and let him find some redemption before his miserable redneck existence ends. I think he may give his life to save his brother and/or trying to get some payback after the Governor turned on him.

And the weaselly, bearded prisoner that was hitting on 17 year old Beth? Toast. Oh man, is he ever going to die ugly.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There are two ways to look at this show; what helps the storyline (fiction) and what would really help survivors (reality?).

Rick-he continues in both realities as he is necessary and no one else is in a place to step up.
Carl-this kid is probably bent beyond belief. He will either become an excellent zombie killer or suffer a mental breakdown. I can see an episode where a future Carl is about 30 something and is a very proficient zombie killer and tactician.
Michonne-as for her silence, we have no idea what she has seen or been through.She is good at what she does which is survive. She is loyal and that is why she was shocked when Andrea pulled a gun on her. She will survive for now.
Meryl- you need conflict and he provides that. Will he stay with the group? Not a chance. Will he disappear to reappear later? Maybe. Will he redeem himself someone but saving his brother? Good chance.
Andrea-who else does she have to have sex with? the show still needs a hot woman with questionable morals.
the hick-comic relief, he will be around for a while
the new people-the whole point of survival is to enlarge your group. They need to enlarge in reality. For the show you need to fill in the back story and you may end up with too many characters to deal with. Cynically they need another man of color so he stays. They definitely need more fertile women. the father/son? About as useful as teats on a boar.
Glen went through hell for his woman and was willing to die to protect the group.

As a group, they are finally starting to make some smart decisions but have screwed up so many times. The prison is a great resource and refuge but why haven't they gone all the way around to inspect and clean out the walkers? I gather it is spring since the last season ended with a sudden warming snap. They need to get crops in or continue to forage more. They have vehicles and weapons. That is the south, there would be plenty of weapons and ammunition. They need to stockpile food, medicine, weapons, and grow crops. They also need to attract good people. There may be some good people in the town but they should try to find more. Only that does not work well for the show.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Their inability or unwillingness to find better weapons is something I've never understood. Things have gotten a little better this season, they now have some AK's and at least one M4 but those silly pistols and pump shotguns would not be my weapon of choice to repel a horde of walkers.

When they were at the CDC last year, they literally walked by a dozen assault rifles and other automatic weapons laying around on the ground. The first thing I would have done once the prison block was secure, would have been to go find the prison armory and load up with whatever is available there. Instead, Rick keeps carrying around his 6 shot revolver. Two or three shooters with M4's equipped with EOTech's and 20 or so topped-up magazines would put a walker migration in the hurt locker!
Old 12-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Yah it was Romney gassing up his ride...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #6
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Their inability or unwillingness to find better weapons is something I've never understood. Things have gotten a little better this season, they now have some AK's and at least one M4 but those silly pistols and pump shotguns would not be my weapon of choice to repel a horde of walkers.

When they were at the CDC last year, they literally walked by a dozen assault rifles and other automatic weapons laying around on the ground. The first thing I would have done once the prison block was secure, would have been to go find the prison armory and load up with whatever is available there. Instead, Rick keeps carrying around his 6 shot revolver. Two or three shooters with M4's equipped with EOTech's and 20 or so topped-up magazines would put a walker migration in the hurt locker!
I think there are some reasons for this. Earlier in this season, the characters reminded each other several times not to use the guns because the sounds of the gunfire draws walkers. So, stick to knives, axes, and metal spikes to handle small numbers of walkers. Darryl's crossbow has been their most useful weapon. Use the guns only if you are about to get overrun by a horde.

In fact, I've notice the group always tends to emphasize quiet. No noise or unnecessary talking when they are outside, especially in the woods.

Also, they have been mobile since the end of last season. The prison is the first place they have been able to settle down in. I get the feeling that they were mostly walking, too, not riding. So, they can't be carrying lots of weapons and thousands of rounds of ammo. They have been moving light and fast.

Regarding securing the prison, I think we have a distorted perception of time. I think they have only been in the prison for several days up to a week. They haven't had time to sweep the floors in their section, let alone clean our all the walkers and repair the fence in the back.

But that hole in the back fence does seem like a lame plot contrivance. Even if they have not repaired it, how could they not have found it. Didn't they walk the perimeter? Especially after that one black inmate let walkers back into the cleared cell block in order to retake the prison for his group?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #7
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Yah it was Romney gassing up his ride...
are you Big Turd's little brother?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #8
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

One of my favorite shows now. Definitely would love for Maggie to be an Eccie provider .
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Enough time has passed for Herschel's leg to heal enough to get around without busting any stitches. I don't know her name but she almost died from lack of food or water and that could take up to ten days. With enough ammo you don't care too much about swarms of walkers. You could actually ambuse them with ease. Clear a section inside the fence, open some gates, and lure them into the kill zone. Of course maybe they're hiding from the living but they haven't said anything about that.
What happened to all of the animals? Animals eat carrion and walkers qualify. I think a black or brown bear could do a job on a walker or two. Maybe that is what happened. A bear attacks a walker and six walkers tear the bear up. So why don't animals convert?
Old 12-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #10
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

To say i don't watch tv would be a lie.
This and football are the only programs i make it a point not to miss.
Carl? He's gonna be a badass. Kid put a bullet in his moms head but he still shows care for his baby sister Judith.
Merle better be toast. Pure scum.
Mischonne think she finally found the right group of people to warm up to.
Glenn i can easily see becoming the next leader if Rick ever ends up buying the farm.
Carol and Darryl? Eh i don't see that happening. Seems more of a mutual bond of comfort than romance.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
are you Big Turd's little brother?

Why did you want to kiss my ass also?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:46 AM   #12
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Looks like this guy has been watching a little tooo much.

Quote:
WILISTON PARK, N.Y. (WPIX)—
Life imitating art? Perhaps. It was passionate beliefs that zombies are capable of taking over the world, as fictionalized in the popular cable TV series “The Walking Dead,” that triggered a violent argument between Jared Gurman and his girlfriend of more than three years. The woman disagreed with Gurman who became incensed.

The battle escalated to the point that the unidentified woman decided she had had enough and drove Gurman back to his place in Wiliston Park, Long Island, while she drove to her own home.
She tried to disengage from the dispute, but it continued via text-messaging.

The woman became concerned about her boyfriend’s stability and decided to drive back to his apartment to check on him. When she arrived, she found him sitting in front, holding a 22 caliber rifle.

Nassau County Detective Lt. Raymond Cote said the argument evolved around Gurman’s belief that there could be some kind of a military mishap that would result in some sort of a virus release that could cause a terrible thing to happen.

He didn’t want to hear his girlfriend debunk that possibility. She tried to calm him down, but as she was walking up the steps to his apartment, Gurman pointed the rifle at her and fired.

As she lay bleeding, she pleaded with him to take her to the hospital. She was listed in serious but stable condition with a pierced lung, shattered rib, and pierced diaphragm.

At first, Gurman told police that it was an accident, but later recanted and admitted shooting the woman in the back. He is now charged with attempted murder.
http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-walkin...,5185446.story
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #13
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

She gets what she deserves.
She's incapable of negotiating with a man wielding a deadly weapon.
But i guess this means the relationship is over.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #14
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
One of my favorite shows now. Definitely would love for Maggie to be an Eccie provider .
+1

Maggie is smoking hot.

On the gun issue, I get the need to use knives, axes and pitchforks to minimize attracting walker attention but, when it's time to go loud, like the invasion at Herschel's farm, some lives could've been saved if the group had taken the time to gather the right weapons and ammo.

What are the predictions on the Governor's fate? It's such a strong and interesting character, I think he is going to be around for a while. The heads, his walker kid in the cage.... he is so bizarre and interesting, I see him lasting through at least a good deal of the upcoming February season.

I also agree that Rick is gonna be needing a romantic interest soon. Can't see it being Andrea though and unless Glen gets bitten and leaves Maggie available, there really aren't any other prospects.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

There are women in that town that will need shelter and protection.

Why don't they kill walkers when they have the chance? Okay, a few episodes ago they need a female walker to practice a C section. There are about five or six walkers at the fence including a female. The walkers just stand there so why didn't they just take them out rather than lead the others off to isolate the female walker. When you walk through your garden you pull weeds as you go even if was not your intent to weed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women