Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Curiouser and curiouser!

Paula Broadwell's Wikipedia Page May Have Contained Clue To Petraeus Affair -- Way Back In January
Posted: 11/14/2012 1:19 pm EST Updated: 11/14/2012 1:23 pm EST

A fleeting anonymous entry on Paula Broadwell's Wikipedia page back in January might have clued the country in to what was going on between her and then-CIA Director David Petraeus, but the post hardly lasted an hour before it was deleted.

While the Wiki entry on now-infamous biographer Broadwell currently includes a section on the "Petraeus affair," a much shorter bio (apparently created after her January 25 appearance on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart") did not. Yet, as blogger Milo Wendt reported earlier this week, within an hour of the page's creation, an anonymous Wiki editor wrote, "Petraeus is reportedly one of her many conquests."

The comment was the user's first and only Wikipedia edit. Less than an hour later, a more regular editor deleted the sentence and offered the following explanation: "Remove libel / vandalism."

(Little Green Footballs has posted side-by-side screenshots of the page before and after the comment was removed.)

Wendt was unable to trace the IP address behind the curious addition, but Gawker connected the comment to Cisco, a major supplier of defense technology. Gawker quotes a tipster who said that all military communications in Afghanistan and other war zones go through Cisco Systems equipment.

"Since there seems to be trouble locating the IP address," Gawker's source writes, "perhaps it's because the post was made from someone in the military, overseas, behind a firewall?"

While the identity of the cryptic editor remains a mystery, whoever dropped the original hint probably shouldn't worry about being accused of libel. Petraeus admitted to an extramarital affair last Friday and stepped down from his post as CIA director. At the time, sources with knowledge of the investigation that led to the resignation said that Petraeus and Broadwell had been involved in a relationship.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2129998.html

Someone knew Petraeus little secret last winter. Yep! We're all being monitored.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Petraeus Scandal Shows FBI Can Read Your E-Mail

By Richard Lardner
November 14, 2012 9:36AM

If the FBI or other federal authorities think a crime has been committed, they can routinely gain access to electronic inboxes and information about e-mail accounts offered by Google, Yahoo and other Internet providers. A Gmail account figured prominently in the FBI investigation that led to CIA Director David Petraeus' stunning resignation.

http://www.sci-tech-today.com/news/A...d=032003KN9EAO

Not at all surprising but worth mentioning.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

FBI agent's behavior questioned in probe that turned up Petraeus affair
Published November 13, 2012
FoxNews.com

The FBI agent who spurred the investigation that turned up David Petraeus' affair was taken off the case because authorities grew concerned about his relationship with one of the key figures in the scandal, Fox News has confirmed. . . .

The FBI agent under scrutiny had launched the investigation into harassing emails sent to Jill Kelley, a Petraeus family friend, but the agent was removed from the case over the summer because of his behavior, which included sending shirtless photos of himself to Kelley, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing officials familiar with the probe.

The agent's identify wasn't divulged, but he now faces an internal investigation for his behavior, the Journal reported.

Fox News confirmed Sunday that the investigation started when Kelley, 37, alerted the FBI about the harassing emails, which appeared to be an attempt to blackmail Petraeus, sources said. But there initially were questions over where those emails came from, with early indications that they might not have come from Petraeus biographer Paula Broadwell, with whom he was carrying on an affair.

However, Fox News can now confirm from multiple law enforcement sources that those emails came from multiple dummy accounts, which were traced back to Broadwell. The reason the FBI had jurisdiction is because cyber-harassment is a federal crime. And once the FBI got to Broadwell, they uncovered the affair.

Kelley, had complained about the emails in May to her friend, the FBI agent, who referred it to a cyber crimes unit. The Wall Street Journal's sources said the agent appeared to become obsessed with the matter and then was prohibited from participating in the investigation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2CEsgVt82

Now everyone will want an FBI "friend" to check up on and gather dirt on their competition: just in time for Christmas!
Old 11-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

FBI Agent in Petraeus Case Under Scrutiny

Investigators had also determined that Ms. Broadwell had been having an affair with Mr. Petraeus, and that the emails suggested Ms. Broadwell was suspicious of Ms. Kelley's attention to Mr. Petraeus, officials said.

The accusatory emails, according to officials, were sent anonymously to an account shared by Ms. Kelley and her husband. Ms. Broadwell allegedly used a variety of email addresses to send the harassing messages to Ms. Kelley, officials said.

One asked if Ms. Kelley's husband was aware of her actions, according to officials. In another, the anonymous writer claimed to have watched Ms. Kelley touching "him'' provocatively underneath a table, the officials said.

The message was referring to Mr. Petraeus, but that wasn't clear at the time, officials said.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...189757452.html
Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think you're talking to yourself...

THE FBI is LISTENING!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think you're talking to yourself...

THE FBI is LISTENING!
You're wrong both counts Assup: the FBI is "reading" what you post, and you have never been guilty of "thinking".
Old 11-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default More about the FBI agent that brought down Petraeus.

Veteran F.B.I. Agent Helped Start Petraeus E-Mail Inquiry

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, SCOTT SHANE and ALAIN DELAQUÉRIÈRE
Published: November 14, 2012

DOVER, Fla. — The F.B.I. agent who helped start the investigation that led to the resignation of David H. Petraeus as C.I.A. director is a “hard-charging” veteran counterterrorism investigator who used his command of French in investigating the foiled “millennium” terrorist plot in 1999, colleagues said on Wednesday.

The agent, Frederick W. Humphries II, 47, took the initial complaint from Jill Kelley, the Tampa, Fla., hostess who was socially active in military circles there, about e-mails she found disturbing that accused her of inappropriately flirtatious behavior toward Mr. Petraeus. The subsequent cyberstalking investigation uncovered an extramarital affair between Mr. Petraeus and Paula Broadwell, his biographer, who agents determined had sent the anonymous e-mails. It also ensnared Gen. John R. Allen, who now commands troops in Afghanistan, after the investigation discovered that he had sent “inappropriate communication” to Ms. Kelley. . . .

Mr. Humphries passed on Ms. Kelley’s complaint to the cybersquad in the Tampa field office but was not assigned to the case. He was later admonished by supervisors who thought he was trying to insert himself improperly into the investigation.

Convinced that the case was being stalled for political reasons, Mr. Humphries in late October contacted Representative Dave Reichert, a Republican from Washington State, where the F.B.I. agent had worked previously, to inform him of the case. Mr. Reichert put him in touch with the House majority leader, Eric Cantor, who passed the message to the F.B.I. director, Robert S. Mueller III.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/us...hp&emc=na&_r=0
Old 11-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #8
camouflage
Account Disabled

So Jill Kelley is being called a "social liaison" for MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa. Its a new term I never heard before.
What exactly is a "Social Liaison"? What is her function on base? Do all military bases have a "Social Liaison"?

camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camouflage View Post
So Jill Kelley is being called a "social liaison" for MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa. Its a new term I never heard before.
What exactly is a "Social Liaison"? What is her function on base? Do all military bases have a "Social Liaison"?

. . .and she might be entitled to "diplomatic immunity"!?!

Woman in spy sex scandal is South Korea honorary consul

WASHINGTON, Nov 14, 2012 (AFP) - Jill Kelley, the socialite at the center of the sex scandal rocking the US security establishment, is a South Korean honorary consul who has reportedly tried to claim diplomatic protection.

Two officials at South Korea's foreign ministry said Kelley, a 37-year-old Tampa woman who organized events for US military officers, was appointed as the honorary consul in August, according to Yonhap agency.

"Although she is not indicted or punished, if she is found to be problematic, she will be relieved from the post of honorary consul," a ministry official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

The official said Kelley was appointed to the post following a recommendation from the South Korean embassy in the United States.

Another ministry official said Kelley took the post because of "good connections and network and willingness to develop Korea-US relations, including the free trade agreement."

An honorary consul has no official responsibilities, the official stressed.

It was a complaint by Kelly that she had received anonymous harassing emails that triggered the FBI inquiry which uncovered CIA director David Petraeus' affair with his biographer, 40-year-old military reservist Paula Broadwell.

Emails Broadwell sent to Kelley suggest the biographer was jealous of the socialite's rapport with generals at US Central Command in Florida

US media reported that Broadwell had criticized Kelley to top generals under the online pseudonym KelleyPatrol, including a mail to Allen in which she called Kelley a "seductress."

While holding just an honorary post for South Korea, Kelley was not shy about putting her influence in the spotlight.

She has vanity license plates on her Mercedes reading "honorary consul."

And in a call to police, she complained to Florida police that trespassers on her property were violating what she mistakenly believed was her diplomatic "inviolability".

Honorary diplomats have no diplomatic immunity or special protection.

Additionally, such privileges are generally apply only when real diplomats are in the foreign country to which they are accredited. Kelley is not South Korean, nor is she abroad. She is a US citizen.

"The 'Honorary Consul' vanity plates on her Mercedes-Benz S500 don't prevent her from getting tickets," The Washington Post joked.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...87f2755e67.2c1
Old 11-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

The FBI is wise to many of the tricks used by terrorists and others to hide email trails

[T]he FBI has many techniques available to trace communications, said Shawn Henry, who retired in March as the FBI's executive assistant director in charge of all civil and criminal cyber investigation.

"Somewhere along the way, her [Broadwell’s] IP address was captured," Henry said. An IP address, or internet protocol address, is a string of numbers unique to a particular computer or device on the internet. With it, authorities can usually track the identity of the person who sent an e-mail or visited a website.

Someone trying to remain anonymous can hide e-mails by routing them through different servers and using public computers that don't keep activity logs, he said. Broadwell may have thought she had done everything to hide her tracks, but often people make mistakes, leaving their e-mails traceable by investigators, he said.

The Associated Press, citing a law enforcement source who declined to be identified, reported that Petraeus and Broadwell apparently used a "dropbox" to conceal their e-mail traffic.

Rather than transmitting e-mails to the other's inbox, they composed at least some messages and left them in a draft folder or in an electronic "drop box," the AP reported. Then the other person could log onto the same account and read the draft e-mails, avoiding the creation of an e-mail trail that might be easier to trace.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2...email/1702057/
Old 11-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Paula Broadwell's Wikipedia Page May Have Contained Clue To Petraeus Affair -- Way Back In January
Posted: 11/14/2012 1:19 pm EST Updated: 11/14/2012 1:23 pm EST

A fleeting anonymous entry on Paula Broadwell's Wikipedia page back in January might have clued the country in to what was going on between her and then-CIA Director David Petraeus, but the post hardly lasted an hour before it was deleted.

While the Wiki entry on now-infamous biographer Broadwell currently includes a section on the "Petraeus affair," a much shorter bio (apparently created after her January 25 appearance on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart") did not. Yet, as blogger Milo Wendt reported earlier this week, within an hour of the page's creation, an anonymous Wiki editor wrote, "Petraeus is reportedly one of her many conquests."

The comment was the user's first and only Wikipedia edit. Less than an hour later, a more regular editor deleted the sentence and offered the following explanation: "Remove libel / vandalism."

(Little Green Footballs has posted side-by-side screenshots of the page before and after the comment was removed.)

Wendt was unable to trace the IP address behind the curious addition, but Gawker connected the comment to Cisco, a major supplier of defense technology. Gawker quotes a tipster who said that all military communications in Afghanistan and other war zones go through Cisco Systems equipment.

"Since there seems to be trouble locating the IP address," Gawker's source writes, "perhaps it's because the post was made from someone in the military, overseas, behind a firewall?"

While the identity of the cryptic editor remains a mystery, whoever dropped the original hint probably shouldn't worry about being accused of libel. Petraeus admitted to an extramarital affair last Friday and stepped down from his post as CIA director. At the time, sources with knowledge of the investigation that led to the resignation said that Petraeus and Broadwell had been involved in a relationship.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2129998.html

Someone knew Petraeus little secret last winter. Yep! We're all being monitored.

Be afraid very afraid.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Im sorry, this still looks like IBTalkingtomyself has gone round the bend.

Why don't none of y'all post and see how many more times he bumps his thread.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:17 PM   #13
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by camouflage View Post

I think she would look just fine sucking my dick..... lol
Seedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women