Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160985
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2024, 09:25 AM   #1
RunningOctopus2
Registered Member

Default Thoughts on seeing OnlyFans girls?

What are people's thoughts on these OnlyFans girls now offering in-person sessions? They're typically cheaper than the local girls on Tryst, but I'm wondering if I'm going to appear on camera?
RunningOctopus2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 10:39 AM   #2
laserface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Are they in Pittsburgh?
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 10:40 AM   #3
laserface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Ok, having done some further research ... I don't think any of these women are actually in Pittsburgh...
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 11:17 AM   #4
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

These look to be setup by the same person. Locations listed as Seattle, Portland, Pittsburgh for all. Also no ph#or email contacts....although there's WhatsApp

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I feel one of the most unattractive photos a girl can take is when she sticks her tongue out. I just don't get it. It's not sexy. I mean, should I grab a tongue depressor?
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 11:17 AM   #5
discretead
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

I've never gotten a response, so I assumed they were just advertising for their OF. OF seems to be pretty strict about requiring guest stars to either have an account or sign a release. So i suspect it's not a legitimate offer to have a real session.

If I'm wrong, I would absolutely be willing to meet them - on camera or not. I'm not married and will never enter politics.
discretead is online now   Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 05:57 AM   #6
J15202
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I've kinda dealt with OF girls meeting in person. Like that line from Jack Reacher "it's the cheapest ones you tend to pay the most for". These local and visiting OF girls wanna make the most money possible fast. These visitors let you think you can bang them for 200 or less. Then tye day you meet you find out you're 5th in line that day to "meet" her. They wanna film like 2 or 3 short scenes and then the money shot. So you get 5 interrupted minutes with her and maybe 10 minutes total before she moves on to the next guy.
J15202 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 06:01 AM   #7
J15202
Valued Poster

Not saying there aren't a few diamonds in the rough that would give good service but bottom line is we try to find a good mix of affordable and fun and they are looking for a human waller. It's just a game that they will win because when I was saying I was looking for more of a private session lasting more than a few minutes they just move on to the next target. If that fails them they come back and re negotiate with you but that rarely happens
Old 05-31-2024, 06:03 AM   #8
J15202
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by discretead View Post
I've never gotten a response, so I assumed they were just advertising for their OF. OF seems to be pretty strict about requiring guest stars to either have an account or sign a release. So i suspect it's not a legitimate offer to have a real session.

If I'm wrong, I would absolutely be willing to meet them - on camera or not. I'm not married and will never enter politics.
They often just refer you to a different platform to discuss meeting. Alot seem to use Reddit for instant messaging details.
Old 05-31-2024, 03:53 PM   #9
jdr3130
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I reached out to Sofia because of those shots of her in that magenta dress *bites knuckle*. No response, so I joined her OF and chatted with someone claiming to be her. I even paid for a short solo masturbation video. Not bad at all. However, no response to multiple requests to meet in person.
jdr3130 is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 10:39 AM   #10
Flyinfun1
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
These look to be setup by the same person. Locations listed as Seattle, Portland, Pittsburgh for all. Also no ph#or email contacts....although there's WhatsApp

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I feel one of the most unattractive photos a girl can take is when she sticks her tongue out. I just don't get it. It's not sexy. I mean, should I grab a tongue depressor?
I agree...it's DISGUSTING, and NOT sexy !!!
Flyinfun1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 07:38 PM   #11
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
You are referring to what is called "Ahagao" face- it's a thing from Hentai. Made even more popular by the likes of Belle Delphene.

And YES, I think it's fucking stupid!!
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 08:15 PM   #12
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

My worst experience was an only fans chick. I’m old school though. The woman I see typically don’t do this.
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 08:01 AM   #13
J15202
Valued Poster

Yeah when these girls say it's 150 for them to film content. they basically want to get little 20 second videos and then want you to finish yourself off or they just take some still photos and use the "fake sperm".1 girl was honest with me about the whole process. So it's she will put your dick in her mouth for about 3 photos. She will blow you for 20 seconds and maybe do a couple minute scene that's put on video. You're not likely to get a full 20 or so minute Uninterrupted session.
Old 06-03-2024, 01:06 PM   #14
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Nope…you meet her and shoot your load right on that tongue.

That’s what they mean with the tongue thing. At least that’s what I prefer to assume.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 01:56 PM   #15
InkDevil95
Registered Member

Only Fans won’t permit arrangements. Unless you’re a content creator with an Only Fans account. You’re better off creating an account on Reddit. Be prepared to post content or be watched. Blank profiles won’t get you anywhere. Most spouses either watch or join. Very rarely do these women go outside their safe zone.
InkDevil95 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women