Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2024, 04:33 PM   #16
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, here’s the dealio. We’re 35 trillion in debt. Which doesn’t count SS and Medicare. So it’s closer to 200 trillion. Tax collection was never the problem. Tax revenues were plenty. It’s the fucking spending. So, the Commies in our government want to hire 80,000 armed Gestapo agents to harass US citizens. But why should you care?
That's complete bullshit. I don't like paying taxes, but I also know we could make things a lot more solvent by stopping all the stupid shit regarding tax collection. There's no reason in the world that churches, pastors and any religious org doesn't pay taxes.

But really, I don't care. And you clearly are uninformed if you believe most IRS agents walk around armed. lol

Switch that hat out for a helmet.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 04:53 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
That's complete bullshit. I don't like paying taxes, but I also know we could make things a lot more solvent by stopping all the stupid shit regarding tax collection. There's no reason in the world that churches, pastors and any religious org doesn't pay taxes.

But really, I don't care. And you clearly are uninformed if you believe most IRS agents walk around armed. lol

Switch that hat out for a helmet.
Robert Goulder: All right, Joe, you've convinced me. It's a dangerous world out there.

The IRS needed guns to take down Al Capone, but that was a long time ago. Haven't times changed? Why do they need the guns now?

You’re uninformed. The more you post the more obvious it becomes. But you’re trying to hard too make a splash. Whatever floats your boat.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 06:21 PM   #18
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Robert Goulder: All right, Joe, you've convinced me. It's a dangerous world out there.

The IRS needed guns to take down Al Capone, but that was a long time ago. Haven't times changed? Why do they need the guns now?

You’re uninformed. The more you post the more obvious it becomes. But you’re trying to hard too make a splash. Whatever floats your boat.
Uh huh. Says the person that posts highly factual q-anon, christo-fascist and telegram and rumble links all day. Given your post count, you clearly just scroll, get alerts and paste them into a hooker board. I'll stick with being uninformed if someone like you is the alternative.

I know..I know..it's all coming soon. I'll bet if I go back to 2020 I'll find the same posts by you. I wonder what you'll post when you guys get sent on your way again in a few months.

BTW, got any proof that IRS agents all carry firearms?
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 06:38 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Uh huh. Says the person that posts highly factual q-anon, christo-fascist and telegram and rumble links all day. Given your post count, you clearly just scroll, get alerts and paste them into a hooker board. I'll stick with being uninformed if someone like you is the alternative.

I know..I know..it's all coming soon. I'll bet if I go back to 2020 I'll find the same posts by you. I wonder what you'll post when you guys get sent on your way again in a few months.

BTW, got any proof that IRS agents all carry firearms?
He who laughs last laughs longest. Did you have a different account here? Or is this one of many? Asking for a friend!!! Run along Dili.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:54 PM   #20
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
You say that with a straight face? trump lied about 14 times a day when he was POTUS, and he's stepped on the gas since he was tossed out. Where's that new healthcare plan again?

Personally, why should I care who they decide to audit? I know it's obvious, but it's pretty clear you and your buddies are always just looking for something to be pissed off about.

oh...it's "goverNment. You should learn to spell the things you dislike.
Thank you spelling nazi. try reviewing u
Your own spelling in some of your posts. But enough childish shit

So your response is, well trump lied also? Thats your response?
That doesnt change what i stated
My comment was they lied about not increasing audits for people making g under 400k. They lied
That was my post

Pretty simple..... I'm done
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 07:15 PM   #21
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This is another story using word games to the uninformed.
The majority of Americans earn less than 200k.
Non issue.... common sense answers this easily
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 12:02 AM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
nothing wrong with it except as always, they lied out of their ass
how many times did they say these additional 80k hires will NOT be increasing the audits of those making less than 400k

You have been lied to so much,you seem to just accept the fucking goverment and whatever they spew........
What Chizzy said is spot on

This is just another one of many Senile Biden blatant lies to the American people. Is it dishonesty or his dementia?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 05:51 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
What Chizzy said is spot on

This is just another one of many Senile Biden blatant lies to the American people. Is it dishonesty or his dementia?
Biden does what he’s told to do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women