Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #61
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Ya know what? I've been enlightened. . . perhaps, the "sleaze" word has scared the initial dog whistle blower from stepping up and confidently expressing their charges.

Please feel free. . . free. . . free to be so brave.... now, that you have a legion of ignorance behind you!
Please present your case!
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:13 PM   #62
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Dive... this is no way directed at you... it is just the subject matter that I wanted to comment about.

Yes, hobbyists and providers have said they fear repercussions. What part of that dont I f**king get? None of it. It something has been done that is as bad as it seems to be based on stories told or heard, then you do not need to fear repercussions! Okay... perhaps you do have to fear them... but standing up for what is right reflects the courage to deal with any repercussions.

I trust St C a good bit... as much as anyone can on a hooker board. He has never led me wrong or shown to be someone who would even allow repercussions. Could another Mod do something stupid in a retaliatory way? Sure... but when you are in the right, then you have to stand up and provide what is needed to get action.

The wheels do move slowly. I am currently working with a provider on a situation that she thinks is unfair and it involves a Mod. I do believe that something will come of it, too.

So, all this talk about a current Mods is just that.. talk!

I have stood up to a few people here in the past and never suffered in repercussion because I was right.

So, why continue down this road if a decision or an action is not going to be taken? Someone needs to stand up and do something! n Or, drop it...

Lea
You are very wise, Ms. Lea. Perhaps it is time. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and it was never my intent to hurt the innocent. The fact is I have. This has never been as simple as I naively believed. The firestorm of argument has been distressing yet without anything being accomplished. No one came forward. Why not? Because if just one admits it happened to them it is the same as if they all did. Every provider seen would be suspect. If the community has the knowledge that it happened to just one and that person is not known it could be anyone. How might the community respond? Some would take the course of seeing no one perhaps for some time. Never my intent. I am sorry for that. I cannot fix it, but I can try to do no further harm. It looks like this is one more thread I need to stop posting in.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #63
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

but Mr.Chan. we do not always agree. But I find I like reading your posts.

If you feel a need to post in any thread, please do so. The only harm as I see it, would be if the same thing is open for all that see a provider. And that would be on her not one client. this is about a client that is also a mod.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #64
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
To fan away doubt cast, blame the smoke on the wind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Rules prevent telling all there is about how it began, but some of it is in plain sight under Coed Discussion. A challenge to the mod was issued just a few days before Christmas and that thread has become the most read thread in recent history.
and every subsequent thread I have seen started on the subject was after said thread that wise MrChan started.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:06 PM   #65
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
and every subsequent thread I have seen started on the subject was after said thread that wise MrChan started.
Wise , indeed... but unfortunately, not 100% informed!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:24 PM   #66
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
You are very wise, Ms. Lea. Perhaps it is time. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and it was never my intent to hurt the innocent. The fact is I have. This has never been as simple as I naively believed. The firestorm of argument has been distressing yet without anything being accomplished. No one came forward. Why not? Because if just one admits it happened to them it is the same as if they all did. Every provider seen would be suspect. If the community has the knowledge that it happened to just one and that person is not known it could be anyone. How might the community respond? Some would take the course of seeing no one perhaps for some time. Never my intent. I am sorry for that. I cannot fix it, but I can try to do no further harm. It looks like this is one more thread I need to stop posting in.
Yet you did accomplish something useful by getting it out in the open, letting people know its not right to force a lady into BBFS or freebie for reviews. At the same time, someone did bait you into starting these threads which lead to a shit storm that was kinda knowledge within the ladies and amongst some of the guys to begin with. If anything its made an impact on guys and ladies thinking about what has or did happen with MrH and ladies he reviewed, especially the ones that he turned out from a SB or FWB deal. Damage is done, even if one lady doesn't come forward.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:27 PM   #67
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

gee wiz MrGiz,

I came here to drive a mod nuts with the word TAINT for fun. This deal kinda just dropped on as I was here. Even I got a few PM's for my email from this area providers about this. Nope will not name. Sure they will not speak up. MrChan did the right thing in my book.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:27 AM   #68
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Yet you did accomplish something useful by getting it out in the open, letting people know its not right to force a lady into BBFS or freebie for reviews. At the same time, someone did bait you into starting these threads which lead to a shit storm that was kinda knowledge within the ladies and amongst some of the guys to begin with. If anything its made an impact on guys and ladies thinking about what has or did happen with MrH and ladies he reviewed, especially the ones that he turned out from a SB or FWB deal. Damage is done, even if one lady doesn't come forward.
Let's change that "force" to "have influence at suggesting it for better reviews". Force just has a nasty ring to it and if not properly explained (confusion runs deep around here it seems) one thinks it amounts to rape which it does not.

And Giz... Those pesky rules huh... It can be a tad frustrating.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:32 AM   #69
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Let's change that "force" to "have influence at suggesting it for better reviews". Force just has a nasty ring to it and if not properly explained (confusion runs deep around here it seems) one thinks it amounts to rape which it does not.
Good point.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #70
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Giz your conspiracy theories are running roughshod. The "sleaze" started in the thread listed below, out in open forum. The "sleaze" factor came in when the subject of this thread started pointing and locking the thread for no reason. There has been no conspiracy anywhere else that I am aware of. Had there been a conspiracy I am sure the admins would have stepped and dealt with the issues very quickly.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=625412&highlight=

The sleaze has come out separate from my running joke on taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:27 AM   #71
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Giz, you do not like this topic because hearsay charges are being used in a court of public opinion and are upset that no provider comes forth. Then you do the same claiming, while you are out of the loop, apparently know more of the story. Why the innuendo? If you know more of the story, out with it.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:57 AM   #72
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:10 AM   #73
HarryHarper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I voted no, and maybe my vote should not count because I am not a resident of the board nor am I really, really active. BUT as I said I voted no, mainly because everything he does and says will be judged from here on out. For the good of the community he should go. Kinda like in the old days, if you had a sickness you were told to leave to save the rest of the people.

HH
HarryHarper is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #74
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Giz your conspiracy theories are running roughshod. The "sleaze" started in the thread listed below, out in open forum. The "sleaze" factor came in when the subject of this thread started pointing and locking the thread for no reason. There has been no conspiracy anywhere else that I am aware of. Had there been a conspiracy I am sure the admins would have stepped and dealt with the issues very quickly.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=625412&highlight=

The sleaze has come out separate from my running joke on taint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
I don't know where you guys are getting the term "conspiracy" from. . . I've never used it.
You're both wrong as to where this initiated.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #75
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

taint that sweet

Taint is the word

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women