Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #31
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

Giz, if that came from anyone else, I'd consider that a complement, but under the circumstances, I have to ROTFLMMFAO...coming from you, that means nothing. Drop the empty bottles, crawl from under the desk, and hopefully a dose of fresh air doesn't kill ya...Legends are created and born by word of mouth and actions, not spewing forth complete fucking ignorance...oh and by the way, have a nice day. Hope the callouses on the knees are good and crusty, seems like your gonna be there a while...
diveguy6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #32
MrGiz
BANNED

You're doing a fine job, Moron. . . why don't you throw your name in the hat, and allow the legend to grow.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #33
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

All you gotta do is throw the shovel down dude...that's weak shit from a dude that considers himself one of the boards finest...if you don't wanna see it or hear my shit,OSD has the info in his Sig line how to ignore me...as long as you keep up your charade, I'm gonna bust your ass...get ready...everything you got, I got one better...village fucking idiot...
diveguy6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #34
ncc72032
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

No wonder the Arkansas forums is a laughing stock, with all this garbage posted here. Shameful
ncc72032 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveguy6 View Post
All you gotta do is throw the shovel down dude...that's weak shit from a dude that considers himself one of the boards finest...if you don't wanna see it or hear my shit,OSD has the info in his Sig line how to ignore me...as long as you keep up your charade, I'm gonna bust your ass...get ready...everything you got, I got one better...village fucking idiot...
errrrrr mmmmmm
Just so my signature line is handy LOL for MrGiz
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #36
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Gentlemen,if I might intervene the violence briefly. This thread is not about guilt or innocence as much as whether or not the party has the confidence of the board to remain as moderator. That is at this point, as has been ably stated, with no witnesses willing to come forward all that can be addressed as an issue. No one is trying to electrocute anyone. Here is no life sentence hanging in the balance despite impassioned defenses that make it seem so. We are discussing an unpaid position on this board.
Perhaps the easiest way to view the matter would be this. If he were under consideration for the position with the current cloud of suspicion hanging over him, would he get the job? Could he do the job with the level of resentment against him involved? Would his presence provoke more drama and strife or less?
Regardless of outcome, name calling and dismissing any opinion beside your own will only generate heat, but no light.
I wonder if HSP could see all this if he would be amused or astonished. A few well placed complaints and he was gone without firing a shot.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #37
SweetHunter
Account Disabled

User ID: 161762
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
LMAO...providers watching the dawg fight instead of hobbiests watching the cat fight.....
Lol... I tried to start a cat fight with SnL to hose down the tension among the dawgs, but we just can't seem to disagree on anything.

H.
SweetHunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #38
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Gentlemen,if I might intervene the violence briefly. This thread is not about guilt or innocence as much as whether or not the party has the confidence of the board to remain as moderator. That is at this point, as has been ably stated, with no witnesses willing to come forward all that can be addressed as an issue. No one is trying to electrocute anyone. Here is no life sentence hanging in the balance despite impassioned defenses that make it seem so. We are discussing an unpaid position on this board.
Perhaps the easiest way to view the matter would be this. If he were under consideration for the position with the current cloud of suspicion hanging over him, would he get the job? Could he do the job with the level of resentment against him involved? Would his presence provoke more drama and strife or less?
Regardless of outcome, name calling and dismissing any opinion beside your own will only generate heat, but no light.
I wonder if HSP could see all this if he would be amused or astonished. A few well placed complaints and he was gone without firing a shot.
Well said, as usual Mr.Chan. Thanks for clarifying & putting things into perspective.

PS. I did forward HSP a link last night. I do think it's highly ironic that the very people that campaigned for his removal over insubstantial BS are the same ones that are adamantly defending the accused.

I'm not sure if his account is active now, but it would be interesting if he had an opportunity to weigh in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHunter View Post
Lol... I tried to start a cat fight with SnL to hose down the tension among the dawgs, but we just can't seem to disagree on anything...
Perhaps you two need some chocolate pudding to properly inspire you.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #39
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Talking sweet and sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHunter View Post
Lol... I tried to start a cat fight with SnL to hose down the tension among the dawgs, but we just can't seem to disagree on anything.

H.
Bahahaha....

scooter is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #40
MrGiz
BANNED

I don't care about Happy's guilt / innocence.... or whether he stays or goes. . . let's face it.... he's done, as moderator.... I don't care. I have not come even remotely close to "defending" him... that's just plain horseshit!!

Like 99% of government... I don't need a moderator... the loss of any of them has never been a loss to me... including the faux-revered HSP! I do think it's highly ironic that the very people that campaigned for his retainment over substantial BS are the same ones that are adamantly and actively trying to rid the currently accused.

What does piss me off... and what many around here don't realize is... the sleazy /chickenshit / cowardly way in which this whole process was initiated. The process hasn't improved since then. . . that is all I have complained about!
There are a few other morons that I could complain about... but it wouldn't make any difference... they're still gonna be morons.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #41
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I really don't care if MrH remains a mod or not. I doubt he will leave this board even if he is removed or gives up his mod status; he has been around the hobby too long for that.

Losing my trust in him? So what. I'll message Lazor when I need mod advice or a question answered. Like many other posters on here, I'll just ignore his posts and recommendations going forward. I'm sure he isn't too concerned about my opinion either.

Edited to add this: I really hate it too because he does have a wealth of hobby knowledge and I'm not doubting his ability to have brought in and mentored many providers here in Arkansas. This is kinda like catching your parents putting out your gifts from Santa.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:11 PM   #42
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

And here I was just hoping to get laid.

Oh well
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:45 PM   #43
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveguy6 View Post
It's been said by hobbyists and providers, repercussions. What part of that don't you fucking get???
Dive... this is no way directed at you... it is just the subject matter that I wanted to comment about.

Yes, hobbyists and providers have said they fear repercussions. What part of that dont I f**king get? None of it. It something has been done that is as bad as it seems to be based on stories told or heard, then you do not need to fear repercussions! Okay... perhaps you do have to fear them... but standing up for what is right reflects the courage to deal with any repercussions.

I trust St C a good bit... as much as anyone can on a hooker board. He has never led me wrong or shown to be someone who would even allow repercussions. Could another Mod do something stupid in a retaliatory way? Sure... but when you are in the right, then you have to stand up and provide what is needed to get action.

The wheels do move slowly. I am currently working with a provider on a situation that she thinks is unfair and it involves a Mod. I do believe that something will come of it, too.

So, all this talk about a current Mods is just that.. talk!

I have stood up to a few people here in the past and never suffered in repercussion because I was right.

So, why continue down this road if a decision or an action is not going to be taken? Someone needs to stand up and do something! n Or, drop it...

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #44
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post
And here I was just hoping to get laid.

Oh well
Come down to Mississippi, Flyboy! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #45
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I don't care about Happy's guilt / innocence.... or whether he stays or goes. . . let's face it.... he's done, as moderator.... I don't care. I have not come even remotely close to "defending" him... that's just plain horseshit!!

Like 99% of government... I don't need a moderator... the loss of any of them has never been a loss to me... including the faux-revered HSP! I do think it's highly ironic that the very people that campaigned for his retainment over substantial BS are the same ones that are adamantly and actively trying to rid the currently accused.

What does piss me off... and what many around here don't realize is... the sleazy /chickenshit / cowardly way in which this whole process was initiated. The process hasn't improved since then. . . that is all I have complained about!
There are a few other morons that I could complain about... but it wouldn't make any difference... they're still gonna be morons.
Attachment 194632

There.. Use it
bladtinzu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women