Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #16
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I only asked if you would like being held to the same standards as you have so willingly held Happy to!* Would you?
I have held myself to the highest standards, without policing from anyone. I have ethics and I never have, nor would I ever, take advantage of anyone.

I'm not going to debate this with you any longer.

Let the poll speak for what everyone here knows...except you.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:54 AM   #17
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I have held myself to the highest standards, without policing from anyone. I have ethics and I never have, nor would I ever, take advantage of anyone.

I'm not going to debate this with you any longer.
How very brave, of you. . . . here in this forum!

I will not vote in such a bullshit ridden, hidden agenda, hidden info poll!!

Truth has very little to do with the sleaze which started, and has driven this crap!!
"Honorable. . . unknowing" people have even been lured in....

The allegations may very well be true.... I have no idea! But I do know where other, perhaps more sinister sleaze lies!

Bottom Line. . . . Ginger... you know what I'm talking about!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:36 AM   #18
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I voted ....
& I voted no
This wasn't an open poll for all to see, but I have opted to put my opinion out there for all to see.
I'm damned sure not ashamed of my opinion!
MGL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
How very brave, of you. . . . here in this forum!

I will not vote in such a bullshit ridden, hidden agenda, hidden info poll!!

Truth has very little to do with the sleaze which started, and has driven this crap!!
"Honorable. . . unknowing" people have even been lured in....

The allegations may very well be true.... I have no idea! But I do know where other, perhaps more sinister sleaze lies!
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:10 AM   #19
Reznornin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

My only thought is, why have these ladies ( or lady, I have no idea as I am like Giz, not in that loop), these ladies have been soooo willing to tell apparently sooooo many people these things, but unwilling to tell the one that matters? (As in st. C). Fear of repercussions? My ass! If it is true, Mr. H already knows who those women are so in essence would know who told, so that makes no sense as the ladies have already told so many according to those that have "so called" first hand knowledge of it.

And has anyone thought that he is silent because he has been asked to do so by St. C until this all gets sorted out? I know if I had an "employee" that was facing allegations I would ask him or her to keep quiet and not get involved in the whole back and forth discussion of his guilt or innocence until I had time to sort it out.
Reznornin is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:00 AM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If he was muzzled by St C why did he start his thread?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:12 AM   #21
Reznornin
Valued Poster

I am sure he was given at least one opportunity to defend himself, anyone would deserve that. He was accused publicly, he was entitled to a public defense.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:46 AM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Will my new slogan need to read "SL Verified Provider?" Or taint that a requirement?

On a side note, how the hell did you amass 179 reviews?
I just don't take maybe as an answer! LOL

I was thincking "Slamdango Certified".
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #23
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I have never seen St.C "muzzle" a modtard from defending himself
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:29 AM   #24
Reznornin
Valued Poster

I am not saying that he has been muzzled, just saying its possible, and he has already defended himself in his post so what more could he say that would change anyone's opinion of his guilt or innocence?

Regardless of all that, the damage has been done. If its true, the damage was done when he overstepped his boundaries as a mod. If its not true, the damage was done by all the allegations because some will always believe he is guilty and he will never have the trust of some and those that don't will never let him do his job effectively again. Anytime one of his naysayers has to receive points or punishment, those people will cry foul and say its in retaliation for speaking out against a mod, instead of their own actions or words.

So this poll was unnecessary. I think we all have an idea what's going to happen. And if he is guilty, great. But if he isn't, what a shame.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #25
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

If he was asked to not speak out, he could have said that in his original post instead of "too busy". And he's been on here several times since and hasn't answered one question that we've asked him.

If he'd jumped out in front of it then instead of waiting until a month had gone by and then come in and say he's been too busy to respond, this probably would have blown over when no one came forward. It's his own fault more than anyone else's that it's gotten to this point.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #26
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #27
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

I'm gonna state up front, go ahead give me my points, vacation, or ban, but here goes....all this WK'ing Giz is doing quiet honestly makes me sick. Damnit man, in lieu of a provider, it seems Giz has followed the empty trails of wine bottles to a location under his desk, which now seems to be void of providers. It's obvious your man crush on Happy has tainted you view. Saying all along you were out of the loop on this, why in the Hell don't you just shut the fuck up??? If you wanna worship him, do it in your mind, because that's the only place you two are legends. It's been said by hobbyists and providers, repercussions. What part of that don't you fucking get??? Take off the rose colored glasses and see this for what it is, or just sit there with your fucking mouth closed, otherwise, continue to show an intelligence level that makes Forrest Gump look like a fucking rocket scientist. It ain't over just yet, and when it finally is, your gonna replace Elmer Fudd as Bugs Bunny's new whipping boy...
diveguy6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #28
pumbay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

This episode appears to be the less serious version of the the Pulaski county protective order court docket. The abuser and the victim's family and friends are all there but no victim. The family and friends are painting a picture of the abuser as a monster and the abuser is doing nothing to counter that picture. However, without the victim attending there is nothing the court can do. Eventually, everyone realizes they will not see the victim again until they run into her and the abuser together very affectionate towards each other at the red lobster. So, I look forward to reading many reviews and posts expressing mutual admiration between said providers and Mr. H's new handle.
pumbay is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:58 AM   #29
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

LMAO...providers watching the dawg fight instead of hobbiests watching the cat fight.....
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #30
MrGiz
BANNED

Diveguy. . . You reached legend status in record time!
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women