Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question MFM enjoyment. To what extent do you allow yourself to be UNINHIBITED?

MFM enjoyment. To what extent do you allow yourself to be UNINHIBITED?

I pose this question based on a truly uninhibited wonderful experience I enjoyed with 2 incredibly wonderful mature men, some time ago.
I've enjoyed many 3sums of the MFM pleasure. Both in & out of the hobby.
In most cases the men were NOT as uninhibited as I would of liked. Though still the pleasures were bountiful.

But 1 of the MFM, 3sums I enjoyed...blew my socks off. I've known both men for a good while. I never in a million years thought I would see their complete uninhibited side, during said 3sum. I didn't judge them in any form or fashion. It was all erotic and totally unexpected. I would love to experience it again!
(Story to follow soon)

So to what degree, do you allow yourself to truly become uninhibited, When enjoying said company of adults?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I find myself letting everything "loose" and going "balls to the wall"!

Read my review.....it is the one from the Dallas section done by BADHUSBAND...lol!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

Read my review.....it is the one from the Dallas section done by BADHUSBAND...lol!
Dallas I can't ever see you being anything else and I love you for it!
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Well said Dallas... Yup let loose and enjoy every moment
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #5
Layedback
Gaining Momentum

With the right partners I could definitely be completely uninhibited but I look forward to reading your story to see what specific acts blew you away.
Layedback is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the input, Dallas.

I should of clarified in my initial post. That I was seeking input from men who partake of the MFM pleasure and to what extent do they allow themselves to be completely uninhibited?

Quote:

Old 02-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Love it Dallas, "Balls to the Walls" yup, that about describes it! (lol) Inhibition has to be the #1 component...otherwise how good can it really be? If someone has to *become* uninhibited...it's not going to be a great time for all.

All the components have to be there...chemistry, open-mindedness, inhibition and creativity...imho.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oops sorry

have fun!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #9
Rider68
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Actually I have only done this once and it was great...for awhile. It was so erotic and primal and she was really into it and wanted both of us. After awhile I realized what I was feeling was my buddys dong going in her backdoor and it was this pressure was what was bringing me way to quick to completion. Then all of my phobias and hangups started to surface and it ruined it for me way to early that night. Of course that all happened 20 some years ago and I have never had a strong enough friend to share a woman with since. Thats probably TMI but I just thought I would share.
Rider68 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #10
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not necessarily true. I've an incredible great moments with men whom are not 100% uninhibited. It would be even more incredible if all uninhibited components are there. But even when they're not, It doesn't take away from said date being great and thoroughly enjoyed!

Some folks don't know how or don't feel comfortable letting go of their inhibitions. It takes time to do so with the right partner. And enjoying the moments when your partner trusts you, feel safe & comfortable with you and the layers of their inhibitions are peeled away. Those partners become some of the best lovers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Inhibition has to be the #1 component...otherwise how good can it really be? If someone has to *become* uninhibited...it's not going to be a great time for all.

All the components have to be there...chemistry, open-mindedness, inhibition and creativity...imho.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #11
ammonite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

For me, the first time I tried it, me and the other guy were to inhibited to perform. Subsequent MMF and MFMF sessions have been much better and a lot of fun. It just takes some getting used to. Practice makes perfect they say LOL.
ammonite is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #12
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

First off lets get some points out in the open about MFM ..there is four different stages of MFM.
1. oral and vaginal
2. vaginal and anal
3. two in vaginal
4. the guys doing each other and her at same time

the first one is very stranger friendly and you can do this with any guy as long as they stay in their area..
the second you are going to cross swords while this is going on and you better know the othe guy a little bit..
third you are going to be rubbing on each other and you better be very open person and know the other guy real well..
fourth you better be swinging to a different tune because you have just crossed the straight line.
I have done the first and second and it was a great experience but i would not go to step 3 and 4 for any lady..sorry not my cup of tea.
If the lady is into having 2 guys at same time it can be really good and both guys can benefit from the others ability and it just makes everything hotter but you both better be pretty open guys or it can turn into a dissaster.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #13
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

I have tried MFM, twice, and in both cases I admit to being a bit inhibited. Partly because I was a newbie. Maybe I would be less so on a second round with either M. Partly I did not know the other M, so it was not clear just what was welcome and what was not. Probably on both sides. Don't know what the F thought, but we concentrated on her, and she seemed to like it, so . . . .
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #14
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

My point is...if someone is feeling *inhibited* for any reason...how much is that person really going to get out of that experience...if they're being honest and realistic?

Anyway, sorry, I didn't realize that you were only asking the gents their POV about their experience.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #15
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

Well, I can feel (somewhat) inhibited and still think I got a lot out of that experience. Not as much as possible, but still quite enjoyable. You are talking to someone who has, prior to this experience, never had a threesome. It was great, regardless of inhibitions I felt. Next time I may be more discerning. But really, I have no complaints.
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women