Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2011, 01:56 AM   #1
DominatrixRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93919
Default Electro Play ... the shocking truth!!!

I have been playing with a P.E.S. unit now for about 10 plus years. I more or less threw my TENS unit to the way side because it did not offer as much as the PES unit did. Same for the Folsom and RUMBA. I have 99% of the attachments for my PES collection and well dedicated a whole page on my site to this toy.

However I have yet to meet anyone who has played with the PES and another unit called Eco-teck and wonder what if any differance there was. I am really into electro play although I do not have a Voilet Wand, as it seems most Domina's have one I wanted something different to offer in my play space.

So has anyone played with the Eco-Teck?

Does it offer more the the PES?

Do you have both and which is more used by you for sessions?

Is there another electro toy which might be better if that is even possible?

Will look forward to hearing from people about this subject.

These toys have a nice little price tag so being frugal I would like some impute from real people before I whip out the ole` mastercharge!

Thanks,

DominatrixRose is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

The Eros-Tek 312 is one of the finest units out there. I have a friend who is able to hook it up to his iPhone and use that to control the sensations. Quite interesting when he hooks it up to the microphone so when you make noise you get a shock, and the more noise the stronger the sensation.... Good training to keep a sub quiet!

It's quite versatile, fully programmable, and there are adapters so you can use all your PES attachments with no worries, as well as any new ones you wish to purchase. I think there are units from 2-channel up to 6-channel available.

It is a very similar sensation from what I have heard, but the various programs that are available can vary the stimulation quite a bit. I came extremely close to an orgasm through using one with a cock ring at the base and a pad on the taint, and then a pad on the balls and another on the top of the shaft. One advantage is you can "cross channels" so to speak if you have the right software for it. (I.E. use any of the four connections as a positive/negative instead of being limited to sets of positive/negative.) At least my friends setup could, I'm not sure of exactly what he had that made that possible.

In short (get it?) if you have the cash and are into electro play, you are doing yourself a disservice by not getting one ASAP.

"Zap away, zap away, zap away all!"
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A little over four years ago, and I was really new to all of this, I had a client who had one of these things. (Eros-Tek 312-B, a different model)

The anal prob attachment was really ... how do I say this ... intimidating. My client seemed to love it.

I had it put on different parts of my body. I don't know as much about the programming or anything else, but it has the ability to create a LOT of different sensations (staccato, pulsing, zapping, rolling, waves, etc.) whereas the violet wand is more limited.

Last night, I even mentioned this product to a friend of mine. I have wanted one for years. It's very expensive and I'm always thinking cost. Since I just got a violet wand, perhaps this should be my next investment???

Good topic!
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

P.S. As an absolutely SHAMELESS asking for something ... if anyone wishes to get me either an early Christmas gift or a slightly late birthday one, here's the link to the system that I believe that I might want.

http://shop.erostek.com/products/ET3...kage-Deal.html

This one would work as well and might prove to be more portable:

http://shop.erostek.com/products/ET2...kage-Deal.html

At the very least, it's an interesting looking site to peruse.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #5
DominatrixRose
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbottom View Post
The Eros-Tek 312 is one of the finest units out there. I have a friend who is able to hook it up to his iPhone and use that to control the sensations. Quite interesting when he hooks it up to the microphone so when you make noise you get a shock, and the more noise the stronger the sensation.... Good training to keep a sub quiet!

It's quite versatile, fully programmable, and there are adapters so you can use all your PES attachments with no worries, as well as any new ones you wish to purchase. I think there are units from 2-channel up to 6-channel available.

It is a very similar sensation from what I have heard, but the various programs that are available can vary the stimulation quite a bit. I came extremely close to an orgasm through using one with a cock ring at the base and a pad on the taint, and then a pad on the balls and another on the top of the shaft. One advantage is you can "cross channels" so to speak if you have the right software for it. (I.E. use any of the four connections as a positive/negative instead of being limited to sets of positive/negative.) At least my friends setup could, I'm not sure of exactly what he had that made that possible.

In short (get it?) if you have the cash and are into electro play, you are doing yourself a disservice by not getting one ASAP.

"Zap away, zap away, zap away all!"

OH MY !!!!

I think I am going to love playing with this toy you mentioned. I went to the site and checked it all out and well I am so sold on it. The part that it is not just standard type of currents makes it so more appealing. Some folks are so afraid your going to be putting a cattle prod on them they don't even want to try Electro Play but I show them my cattle prod and assure them it will be different. What more can a little ms saddist do? And of course I would be more then willing to do sessions to barter for this toy or just a gift works too!!! Heck I know suble hints never work so if anyone wants to get on their knees and be willing to beg for me to barter the toy for trade of sessions I would be willing to work something out lol.

Thanks for giving me the right name of the toy ... now did I read most electro toy attachements fit this toy or just some? Still would love to hear from others who had or do use it.

Thanks
Old 10-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #6
TexanAtPlay
Account Disabled

Never thought to use a TENS unit as a device of sexual stimulation....well....does it provide orgasm for that woman who can take the vibrations? (My SO uses a magic wand and sometimes it's on HI.)....

Does really well on my back though! But even a TENS can be very strong, ever touch a pad underside with a finger when it's turned on? And that was the low settings.
TexanAtPlay is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #7
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatrixRose View Post
Thanks for giving me the right name of the toy ... now did I read most electro toy attachements fit this toy or just some? Still would love to hear from others who had or do use it.

Thanks
According to this page: http://blog.erostek.com/category/intro-to-e-stim/

Other manufacturers use a snap adapter connection, like the one on our ElectroBand and Dual E-Band. For these types of toys, our Banana-Snap adapter will convert a banana plug to a 4mm snap connection. Some PES electrodes use a pinch-type snap connector instead of our spring-loaded snap jack. If you need this particular type of snap connector, it’s easy to purchase one of their Umbilical Cords or regular leadwire sets directly from their online store. The plugs that connects to their power unit is the same plug used by an ErosTek unit, so their leadwires will plug directly into an ErosTek with no further adapting.

Also, from the product manual http://www.sextek.com/erostek-manuals/et312_man_15.pdf

It looks like it comes with leads that work with a variety of things, so you may not need to buy anything to adapt your PES attachments.
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay View Post
Never thought to use a TENS unit as a device of sexual stimulation....well....does it provide orgasm for that woman who can take the vibrations? (My SO uses a magic wand and sometimes it's on HI.)....

Does really well on my back though! But even a TENS can be very strong, ever touch a pad underside with a finger when it's turned on? And that was the low settings.
Although I'm pretty much a novice with TENS play, etc., if you decide to use yours to stimulate a women, or yourself, just be careful to not put a connection say .. on each nipple.

It would be lethal to your heart. Electric play takes some study and a little know how. Accidents do happen. Some folks have told me that they only use electrical play below the waist. Use for true medical reasons is another thing entirely.

Killjoy, I. (Just feeling slightly maternal this afternoon!)

Elisabeth
Old 10-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #9
DominatrixRose
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbottom View Post
According to this page: http://blog.erostek.com/category/intro-to-e-stim/

Other manufacturers use a snap adapter connection, like the one on our ElectroBand and Dual E-Band. For these types of toys, our Banana-Snap adapter will convert a banana plug to a 4mm snap connection. Some PES electrodes use a pinch-type snap connector instead of our spring-loaded snap jack. If you need this particular type of snap connector, it’s easy to purchase one of their Umbilical Cords or regular leadwire sets directly from their online store. The plugs that connects to their power unit is the same plug used by an ErosTek unit, so their leadwires will plug directly into an ErosTek with no further adapting.

Also, from the product manual http://www.sextek.com/erostek-manuals/et312_man_15.pdf

It looks like it comes with leads that work with a variety of things, so you may not need to buy anything to adapt your PES attachments.
Excellent Information thanks for posting this.

I thought I had read it but wasn't sure if it was just my high hopes there or what.

I have a lot wrapped up in the P.E.S toy and find some of the attachments just rock. I also noted awhile ago it was very hard to find the wires PES uses elsewhere. I had bought the umbilical cord and extra leads just incase for that reason alone. WHen I took a lead into Radio shack and asked if they carried it they were wondering what i used them for and used the golden rule of silence is golden

thanks for responding!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #10
DominatrixRose
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Although I'm pretty much a novice with TENS play, etc., if you decide to use yours to stimulate a women, or yourself, just be careful to not put a connection say .. on each nipple.

It would be lethal to your heart. Electric play takes some study and a little know how. Accidents do happen. Some folks have told me that they only use electrical play below the waist. Use for true medical reasons is another thing entirely.

Killjoy, I. (Just feeling slightly maternal this afternoon!)

Elisabeth
Nothing electrical should ever be played with above the waist is a major rule. However I am not sure if a electric wand applies. I also know asking if heart conditions exsist before hand is a good question. I always ask if people have health issues and if they think about it too long I will ask if they want some!!! Damn I love being in control it makes my world so sweet!!!

Thanks
Old 10-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #11
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow I love the violet wand but that thing is like the World Series/Super Bowl of electric toys.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #12
Jaeleen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50937

I've had an ErosTek 232 for a couple of years, and I love it ...
Jaeleen is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #13
go4it5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

THe website says 3000 hours of focused design. Wow somebody was really sore after that.
go4it5 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women