Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2016, 04:23 PM   #1
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Are you ready for the Ho-pocalypse?!

It seems that many fear the end is nigh with the plummeting cost of crude oil and the way that the stock market is reacting to the surplus. However, I don't care to actually discuss anything intellectual or political here (at least not in this thread).

So that being said, what if by cataclysmic events, the hobby market actually busts? Is your ho-pocalypse stockpile up to par?

I, for one, am beginning to prepare for the worst. Should Pink Friday happen soon, will I have enough MD 20/20 to get through the next week while I fiddle my whore thumbs trying to figure out how to pay my rent and my next subscription to the national Enquirer?

Akin to weathering a storm, it is pertinent that I and my fellow ladies of negotiable affections have our stockpiles and affairs in order to sit tight through the ho-pocalypse.

In order to determine my needs when prioritizing the essentials, I used my still-functioning pretty little head to google "Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs," [which has been collecting dust in the recesses of my hooker mind and filed under the wrong schema...damn ADD]! So, because we are all primitive and sexual beings here on the ICKS, I see no need to go further than the first level in his hierarchy (to hell with self esteem and self-actualization!).

The first level is biological and physiological needs, which according to Simply Psychology, includes air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, SEX, and sleep.

My stockpile essentials will be:

1. Air - Thanck baby Tebow that air is still free. Also, just to insure my future ability to breath, I will not be soliciting any throat punches during the storm.
2. Food - Skippy Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
3. Drink - MD 20/20, Tang (so sayeth NASA), and water ('cause biology says so).
4. Shelter - I hear there's a safe house in The Heights for hookers. I'm still working on this one in case they are at capacity during the ho-pocalypse.
5. Warmth - I'm thinking Dorthy's boobies and Katrina's ass should be warmth enough.
6. SEX (not to be confused with celibacy) - lube; several hitachi magic wands; toys; vibrators; a couple of crates of batteries; condoms for my toys and strap-ons; sewing kit, in case the harness needs mending; a couple of barrels of toy cleaner.
7. Sleep - I'm a ho,' so this should be self-explanatory

If I have forgotten anything, please be a dear and let me know. What other items should a lady start collecting to get through the ho-pocalypse?

And gentlemen, or those of the XY chromosome persuasion, how will you handle your own unique survival needs during the ho-pocalypse?

I really am looking for this to be a resource for all to turn to when the time comes. With proper planning, no one should be skeert of the tough times to come.

Yours truly and with a grain of salt,

Marie
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:36 PM   #2
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm stockpiling Jameson, tater tots, chihuahuas, and high heels.

Hershey Bars and fishnet stockings might also come in handy as trade goods during the h
o-pocalypse, YM.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:42 PM   #3
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent ideas, Fancy. I can't believe I totally overlooked chihuahuas!

I'm adding Almond Joy and Mounds as well to #2...cause some times you feel like a nut, sometimes...
Old 01-20-2016, 04:43 PM   #4
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

a true ho-pocalypse would indeed suck.

however if you've ever browsed the crusty bottom dwelling sites (one in particular) I doubt anyone has enough to take all ho's down or keep 'em down.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:47 PM   #5
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Beans, rice, fuel for my Colemans...maybe some olive oil....ready.

Oops, almost forgot ... couple cases ammo.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:49 PM   #6
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Beans, rice, fuel for my Colemans...maybe some olive oil....ready.

Oops, almost forgot ... couple cases ammo.
No, silly, you're thinking ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. Different movie.

Although, in a pinch, olive oil could be used with Greek...
Old 01-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #7
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So is the olive oil multipurpose?
Old 01-20-2016, 04:53 PM   #8
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Chihuahuas are multi-purpose as well......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:03 PM   #9
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't mess with wee woofs. Someday they may be all that stand between you and a starving zombie ho hunting for your winky.

Old 01-20-2016, 05:06 PM   #10
spear89
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Very funny, As a F-tard I will be looking for cheap blowjobs during the Ho-pokalypse. And eating lots of Popeyes. But I do that anyway
spear89 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:18 PM   #11
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Bottled Water / Food - $1,000
Guns / Ammo - $30,000

Life Size Whore Doll to get me through the Ho-Pocalypse - PRICELESS!!!
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:31 PM   #12
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hahaha
Old 01-20-2016, 05:43 PM   #13
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
It seems that many fear the end is nigh with the plummeting cost of crude oil and the way that the stock market is reacting to the surplus. However, I don't care to actually discuss anything intellectual or political here (at least not in this thread).

So that being said, what if by cataclysmic events, the hobby market actually busts? Is your ho-pocalypse stockpile up to par?

I, for one, am beginning to prepare for the worst. Should Pink Friday happen soon, will I have enough MD 20/20 to get through the next week while I fiddle my whore thumbs trying to figure out how to pay my rent and my next subscription to the national Enquirer?

Akin to weathering a storm, it is pertinent that I and my fellow ladies of negotiable affections have our stockpiles and affairs in order to sit tight through the ho-pocalypse.

In order to determine my needs when prioritizing the essentials, I used my still-functioning pretty little head to google "Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs," [which has been collecting dust in the recesses of my hooker mind and filed under the wrong schema...damn ADD]! So, because we are all primitive and sexual beings here on the ICKS, I see no need to go further than the first level in his hierarchy (to hell with self esteem and self-actualization!).

The first level is biological and physiological needs, which according to Simply Psychology, includes air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, SEX, and sleep.

My stockpile essentials will be:

1. Air - Thanck baby Tebow that air is still free. Also, just to insure my future ability to breath, I will not be soliciting any throat punches during the storm.
2. Food - Skippy Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
3. Drink - MD 20/20, Tang (so sayeth NASA), and water ('cause biology says so).
4. Shelter - I hear there's a safe house in The Heights for hookers. I'm still working on this one in case they are at capacity during the ho-pocalypse.
5. Warmth - I'm thinking Dorthy's boobies and Katrina's ass should be warmth enough.
6. SEX (not to be confused with celibacy) - lube; several hitachi magic wands; toys; vibrators; a couple of crates of batteries; condoms for my toys and strap-ons; sewing kit, in case the harness needs mending; a couple of barrels of toy cleaner.
7. Sleep - I'm a ho,' so this should be self-explanatory

If I have forgotten anything, please be a dear and let me know. What other items should a lady start collecting to get through the ho-pocalypse?

And gentlemen, or those of the XY chromosome persuasion, how will you handle your own unique survival needs during the ho-pocalypse?

I really am looking for this to be a resource for all to turn to when the time comes. With proper planning, no one should be skeert of the tough times to come.

Yours truly and with a grain of salt,

Marie
It's Alive!!! A simple question becomes this!!

Times are slow. Oil prices are down and providers keep raising their rates. I recently saw a couple of self reviews, in an attempt to stir up some business. Providers are posting rates of $$$$, but run specials for $$50. Just lower your rates until times are better. $$ or $$50 is way better than $000.00. A certain Lady that recently left this site still has a Showcase on P411 and raised her her already GPS rate by 50%.

Please explain why fewer available Hobby funds = Increased rates for Providers. When the Feds want to stimulate the economy, they lower interest rates, not raise them.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:46 PM   #14
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Gum....

Lots of gum...

Me like gum........

( also little nervous dog burritos )

And for that one special hooktard, access to my underground tank of wine.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:02 PM   #15
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Katrina's ass has kept me warm on many occasions
zerodahero is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women