Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2014, 12:12 AM   #16
Guest110715-3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Just spent $4K on a new transmission and another $11K on a custom built motor. :P
Now I have to find the time to install and tune before it gets too cold.
Guest110715-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 04:48 PM   #17
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't any of you feel too badly. I once paid $2000K to get an axle replaced. I told that to my mechanic here and he was like, "Awww, you could use a hug.". Yes, yes I could. Just don't squeeze too tightly because my pelvic area is a little sore from taking it up the a&* from that "mechanic". Not literally, of course.
chelseabean is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 05:49 PM   #18
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I can't wait to see the drilled and slotted color coded rotors and the carbon fiber dash overlay

ToyZ ride... can anyone say Garp mobile
Attached Images
File Type: jpg volvo.JPG (80.4 KB, 110 views)
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 05:52 PM   #19
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Dust View Post
Just spent $4K on a new transmission and another $11K on a custom built motor. :P
Now I have to find the time to install and tune before it gets too cold.
11k I bet that's no GM crate engine PS they are engines Tesla's have motors
Old 10-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #20
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
well in the past two weeks I have spent $750 on 4 new tires and new back brakes..

so there goes my Hooker Budget for the next few months...

oh well I guess my left hand is going to get some work..

You should've bartered lol

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:55 AM   #21
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
I can't wait to see the drilled and slotted color coded rotors and the carbon fiber dash overlay

ToyZ ride... can anyone say Garp mobile
I realize my sad little excuse for a car might not meet the standards of a shade tree mechanic who reconditions rusted out rice burners, but I do the best I can...

Randi B's Tricked Out Z

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:12 AM   #22
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
I realize my sad little excuse for a car might not meet the standards of a shade tree mechanic who reconditions rusted out rice burners, but I do the best I can...

Randi B's Tricked Out Z

You actually found a very good car that would be a prime candidate for a restoration and even has a custom hood. Bumpers are nice, over all looks good, no cancerous holes. I would be buying that car in a heartbeat.

The car was parted out after giving up on putting a Pontiac GTO drive train in it out of a 2004. You can see that the rear end is out of the GTO and has been installed in the Z.
zrear.JPG

I am sorry I got the wrong picture of your car in my post This is the one I was thinking about. At least the car is semi-famous
garp.jpg

I picked this one up in Tampa.
greenZ1.jpg
Old 10-26-2014, 09:25 AM   #23
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
You actually found a very good car that would be a prime candidate for a restoration and even has a custom hood. Bumpers are nice, over all looks good, no cancerous holes. I would be buying that car in a heartbeat.

The car was parted out after giving up on putting a Pontiac GTO drive train in it out of a 2004. You can see that the rear end is out of the GTO and has been installed in the Z.
Attachment 362142

I am sorry I got the wrong picture of your car in my post This is the one I was thinking about. At least the car is semi-famous
Attachment 362141

I picked this one up in Tampa.
Attachment 362140
I was a Datsun fan back in the day. I admire you guys that have nothing better to do that work on junkers.

(Just giving you shit 'cause you are giving me shit Randi) I would never put down another guys ride. His hoogar maybe, but never his car.

Its W I L D!!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #24
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

One day in Georgetown.....

I got the best fucking of my life.... Totally dry and no reach around....

3500 bucks for a transmission.......( it failed 40,000 miles later, in VA, it was only 2500 bucks that time)
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:59 PM   #25
RandB fan
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Toyz;1055957941]I was a Datsun fan back in the day. I admire you guys that have nothing better to do that work on junkers.

(Just giving you shit 'cause you are giving me shit Randi) I would never put down another guys ride. His hoogar maybe, but never his car.

Hmmm kinda like calling my SLK32AMG "Fugly" "If you ordered a new SLK with that fugly front end, you should have dropped another 30K and got a new Jaguar...unless you upgraded to an AMG, and even though fast, its still ugly."

I don't call it "fugly"Attachment 362172
And I doubt either of us will every have the coin for a GT-R, amiright? My 2007 has 600+HP and does a 0-60 in less than 4 seconds, (I know who cares about.2 seconds) where the GT_R is a full second faster but drops in value by $20K a year when driven 12k miles a year.
My concourse 71 thru 73 240Z's will bring $30K+ and sold new for less that $3K and does 0-60 in 8.0 seconds but they will never depreciate, cost nothing to insure, and taxes are cheap too.
I have no interest in any new car as I am not a fan fly by wire, electric steering, and hate CAN-BUS wiring.
"Once you get in that range, I'd just go ahead and get a GT3,$150K addl $33K( or what I'd really like a Ferrari California $200K."

Keep calling my Z''s "junkers", and I'll keep commenting on your efforts to polish a turd by putting drilled and slotted rotors that are painted to match your car and putting carbon fiber overlays on your gauges. I bet if you knew about the 3M carbon fiber wrap decals or even "derping" you would have plastered alot more than your gauges with it.

I'll introduce you to my one of my 73's, it's a real junker!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z race car.jpg (16.5 KB, 79 views)
Old 10-26-2014, 02:10 PM   #26
Toyz
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=RandB fan;1055958689]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
I was a Datsun fan back in the day. I admire you guys that have nothing better to do that work on junkers.

Hmmm kinda like calling my SLK32AMG "Fugly" "If you ordered a new SLK with that fugly front end, you should have dropped another 30K and got a new Jaguar...unless you upgraded to an AMG, and even though fast, its still ugly."

I don't call it "fugly"Attachment 362172
And I doubt either of us will every have the coin for a GT-R, amiright? My 2007 has 600+HP and does a 0-60 in less than 4 seconds, (I know who cares about.2 seconds) where the GT_R is a full second faster but drops in value by $20K a year when driven 12k miles a year.
My concourse 71 thru 73 240Z's will bring $30K+ and sold new for less that $3K and does 0-60 in 8.0 seconds but they will never depreciate, cost nothing to insure, and taxes are cheap too.
I have no interest in any new car as I am not a fan fly by wire, electric steering, and hate CAN-BUS wiring.
"Once you get in that range, I'd just go ahead and get a GT3,$150K addl $33K( or what I'd really like a Ferrari California $200K."

Keep calling my Z''s "junkers", and I'll keep commenting on your efforts to polish a turd by putting drilled and slotted rotors that are painted to match your car and putting carbon fiber overlays on your gauges. I bet if you knew about the 3M carbon fiber wrap decals or even "derping" you would have plastered alot more than your gauges with it.

Are you a woman?

Which one of us started the slamming of the other....(I'll wait, you can go check then get back with me)...now you are pissing and moaning because I hit your volley back at you?

I said IF YOU ORDERED A NEW SLK...new means current year, you get that right? They ARE Fugly...the new front end looks horrible.

You are talking about a 170...that's two generations back am I right? Your AMG is at least 15 years old, true or false? Does it have a working AC and a 8 track tape deck?

You restore junkers. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Heres my car smartass...eat your heart out with envy...just WAIT until you see it with the orange rotors & 20" spinners...

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #27
RandB fan
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Toyz;1055957941]I was a Datsun fan back in the day. I admire you guys that have nothing better to do that work on junkers. I guess when you retire at 50 you need something to do with your hands other than masturbate. It's kinda kewl to see young kids head turn and I get to meet lots of nice people who normally turn their noses up at my other cars.

I don't call it "fugly" but you do
slk f.png
and this one? Fugly too?
sl.JPG
And I doubt either of us will every have the coin for a GT-R, amiright? My 2007 has 600+HP and does a 0-60 in less than 4 seconds, (I know who cares about.2 seconds) where the GT_R is a full second faster but drops in value by $20K a year when driven 12k miles a year. Yes I could write the check! but why?
My concourse 71 thru 73 240Z's will bring $30K+ and sold new for less that $3K and does 0-60 in 8.0 seconds. Some will do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds but none will never depreciate, cost nothing to insure, and taxes are cheap too.
I have no interest in any new car as I am not a fan fly by wire, electric steering, and hate CAN-BUS wiring
"Once you get in that range, I'd just go ahead and get a GT3,$150K addl $33K( or what I'd really like a Ferrari California $200K." yes but I prefer my Benz's as I can probably walk away from a serious accident vs a Porsche or a Ferrari. and they are paid for.

Keep calling my Z''s "junkers", and I'll keep commenting on your efforts to polish a turd by putting drilled and slotted rotors that are painted to match your car and putting carbon fiber overlays on your gauges. I bet if you knew about the 3M carbon fiber wrap decals or even "derping" you would have plastered a lot more than your gauges with it.

The yellow one has a 325HP 6 cylinder, 6 speed manual, button clutch and a 5.23 rear gear out of one of Paul Newman's race cars and was signed by him at Mid Ohio. Coil over suspension, 3" stainless exhaust and Hiem joint steering linkage. Bumpers are currently being built from (you guessed it) dry carbon fiber as they are worthless in a accident but required by law.
The white one is my vintage racer, running a vintage race is an experience like no other with other owners who share a love of real cars like I do.
zz.png
z race car.jpg
Old 10-26-2014, 05:21 PM   #28
RandB fan
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Toyz;1055958723]
Quote:

Are you a woman?

Which one of us started the slamming of the other....(I'll wait, you can go check then get back with me)...now you are pissing and moaning because I hit your volley back at you?

I said IF YOU ORDERED A NEW SLK...new means current year, you get that right? They ARE Fugly...the new front end looks horrible.

You are talking about a 170...NO IT"S A 171 that's two generations back am I right? Your AMG is at least 15 12 years old, true or false? Does it have a working AC and a 8 track tape deck? One of my Datsun's has one and it is worth hundreds of dollars.

You restore junkers. Nothing to be ashamed about. No I restore one of the the most collectible Japanese cars ever built.

Heres my car smartass...eat your heart out with envy...just WAIT until you see it with the orange rotors & 20" spinners...Wait, what 1/2 of the car do you put the rotors on? those dog dish hubcaps remind me of my old 71 Hemi Challenger less the Polyglas GT tires

What year is your (Time Magazine called the Gremlin one of "The 50 Worst Cars of All Time")Hornet less a trunk? The Examiner rates it #2 in classic loser cars right after it's big sister the Pacer"
grem.JPG

Yes the Gremlin was at one time the cheapest car made in America (that makes this even funnier) and even with a 304 V8 Gremlin could get from 0-60 MPH in 8.5 seconds, while the quarter mile could be covered in 16.8 seconds with a terminal speed of over 80 MPH. That's slower than my Z cars stock (8.0) and the z weighed more and only had 6 cylinders.

But I will give you this much you keep your ORANGE Gremlin in a nice environment in San Diego and them having a professional shoot it just amazes me LMFAO What year did you say again?

The pacer was so much of a joke it was introduced on April 1st, 1970.

Old 10-26-2014, 05:52 PM   #29
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

RandB, "fugly"? I don't think so, but you only need to drop the "f" to get the right word. The real crime occurred when someone ran a buzz-saw and lopped of the rear end!
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:28 PM   #30
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
RandB, "fugly"? I don't think so, but you only need to drop the "f" to get the right word. The real crime occurred when someone ran a buzz-saw and lopped of the rear end!
They couldn't export the Hornet overseas because it was too long, so they lopped off it's ass end so it would fit into cargo vessels (just like Chrysler 300M) and then no one would sell or buy it.

So on Aprils Fools Day they sold it to the Americans as the US's first compact car and mostly cheap people bought them cause, well like their owners, they were cheap. Just look at those who own, claim to, or admit to owning one.

Here is how cheap they were. This is the detailed engineering plans for assembling the 1972 model.

grimcut.JPG

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women