Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #76
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Old 01-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #77
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Shyster, my apologies. I guess I try to avoid hearing objections :-). It is unfortunate but here, people have bastardized the term White Knight so badly, it is now just a broad term to discredit anyone who can actually shed some light. I don't know if it is hatred of women or just raw, mindless emotion, but it is the way of ECCIE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones View Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #78
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

77 posts. What more do I know?

1. Cameron is cute.
2. A lot of guys really like Cameron in bed.
3. Cameron ain't going to go to bed with the OP.
4. Lot of people really care about who Cameron will & won't see. Better said, lot of people want to say Cameron will see them and not the OP.
5. NCNS reports should not be a review. (I already knew that, but felt I should repeat it for anyone who might have missed that.)
6. Some people think if the review tab is used to post a NCNS report, that anything in the ROS/Private arena is fair game to discuss in public.
7. I don't see where the MODs have ever said ROS becomes public knowledge on a NCNS review/report, and if I was dealing with this, I'd err on side of caution: WHAT STARTS IN ROS OR PRIVATE STAYS IN PRIVATE.
8. MODs are really patient to let this crap go on for 77, oops, with me, 78 posts.

FYI, I am really good at being the last poster on threads, perhaps this will make some consider letting this thread die. Honestly, I suspect the OP has gotten Cameron more free advertisement than she even wanted...
Old 01-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #79
phineas
Registered Member

Well I really appreciated the picture of her pussy, er, cat. Thanks Matador!
Old 01-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #80
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Is this even a real NC/NS in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
If the guys would simply follow the posted instructions, it would not be in review format and both sides would see all the content as designed.
Is there a problem with Staff taking out the ROS tags to that can happen?

As noted several times, a NCNS thread can be replied to because the provider can see what is written. By failing to make this a thread when the OP failed to follow Staff directions, and using the review form, she can't reply because she isn't supposed to be able to SEE what he is saying and even then I doubt she'd come on here an reply anyway but it would sure be informative to the other providers.

Summary to Bubba: Why can't the staff remove the ROS tags?
============================== ================

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
Chrisfun27,
LL has decided to post ROS information, the mods have been alerted, and none of the info has been removed.
Actually, it seems you missed the original issue that the OP decided to use the Review form to create a NC/NS type of report when in fact this is NOT a damn NC/NS. And according to the Sticky in the Indy review forum, it should be a thread where the provider can see what the poster is claiming and can therefore reply. As others have posted in this thread and also in the discussion, when a client fucks up and uses the review form, many of the participants on this board believe the entire ROS should be made 100% public since obviously there is nothing sexual in nature being described so no need to "hide" anything from the prying eyes of the public.

This non-review is a long and drawn out one sided tale of the OP's attempts to schedule an appointment with Cameron.

Did he actually ever have a confirmed time, and date, and exact location?

That "confirmed" appointment issue has been discussed at great lengths and there really has never been a solid consensus of what that means.

I think someone has already mentioned Hooter and how this reminds him of how flaky she was to the point that it became a running joke.

This appears to actually be the first NC/NS report and if it were truly what it appears to be, great because the initial reports of erratic behavior are valuable so other might not waste time or be prepared but looking at the sum total of his post, I don't think he ever had a true confirmed appointment that she blew off. The last portion is him getting denied an appointment and that is NOT a NC/NS, it is actually him failing her screening and that can happen up to and including the moment you are ready to knock on the incall door. This sucks for you but happens to people every day that they fail screening but that doesn't mean you post a REVIEW about it or even a NC/NS thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfun27 View Post
Guys,

1. First, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I could swear I had seen similar reviews about bad experiences like here..so that is why I did it, and it got posted/approved.
Again. The subject of whether NC/NS should be in the review forums or not was decided some time ago. If I can find some of the threads about the issue I will.

BUT the sticky about where and how to post such things was created back in July 2011 so it has been some time and that was debated in some detail so saying "you thought you had seen similar reviews" means you failed to follow the staff instructions for this sort of thing.

Obviously, whatever staff member approved the "review" fucked up.

Your credit for this "review" should be removed and this "review" removed from Cameron's profile. Mistakes happen by the volunteer staff and what i am sure is a nice pile of RTMs have made the staff well aware of the corrective actions needed regarding this issue. Heck, when doing some research, I found another NC/NS review credited and attached to another provider's account and that has been reported also.

With regard to Here's a fun read about a client who wants to see a provider but she won't see him. Summary is that pretty much, providers don't need to give a reason.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=83899

It appears Chris was demanding that Cameron had to give a reason.

Wrong attitude.

Providers are not "required" to give a client any reason at all, some do, some make shit up and some may change their mind down the road but who knows.

I hate to say it but given the number of providers reading this thread, Chris has most likely gone on a ton of DNS lists for his actions and behavior here without even knowing it. NOT for posting a NCNS but because of his behavior leading up to the posting of this thread.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #81
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Some guy didn't want to see Cameron..whats the big deal
Old 01-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #82
latin6pack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph lauren View Post
Some guy didn't want to see Cameron..whats the big deal
... come on RL, get w/ the program, she chose not to see him... haha... dude, haven't seen u post in a while, thought you may have changed your handle following the ISO Bareback thread from RALPHLauren!!! haha... peace...
Old 01-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #83
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by latin6pack View Post
... come on RL, get w/ the program, she chose not to see him... haha... dude, haven't seen u post in a while, thought you may have changed your handle following the ISO Bareback thread from RALPHLauren!!! haha... peace...

Latin..Im still banging, just felt like bs'ing around today don't really like to post no more unless I'm bored at work. And yeah that thread was bs had to clear that up asap! Maybe highjacking this will get it closed.. definitely not helping Cam stay low pro..
Old 01-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #84
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
...7. I don't see where the MODs have ever said ROS becomes public knowledge on a NCNS review/report, and if I was dealing with this, I'd err on side of caution: WHAT STARTS IN ROS OR PRIVATE STAYS IN PRIVATE.
I forget the thread, but it was one of the first NC/NS's in a review format that got moved to coed. I could be wrong, but the mods agreed that the ROS should be public when moved. The theory being that the entire point of moving a NC/NS into coed is to give the accused a chance to respond. Otherwise, what's the point?

As it stands now, women are scared to death to post because they might accidentally reveal that they all have PA.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #85
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
I forget the thread, but it was one of the first NC/NS's in a review format that got moved to coed. I could be wrong, but the mods agreed that the ROS should be public when moved. The theory being that the entire point of moving a NC/NS into coed is to give the accused a chance to respond. Otherwise, what's the point?

As it stands now, women are scared to death to post because they might accidentally reveal that they all have PA.
Actually, their point is that a NC/NS is not a review as there was no session to review. The lady can always respond to anything other than Locker Room info, they just may have to do it in co-ed.

Oh, and since, if I am reading the thread right, we are supposed to brag if Cameron will see us, I've seen Cameron.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #86
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Holy fucking Shit!!!!! All this for a NC/NS? People really need something productive to do.

Torito
Old 01-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #87
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Well THIS was a friggin' novel...
Old 01-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #88
Chrisfun27
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Agree...freaking novel...and freaking amazing how much people can distort things. I actually had to go back to re read my original "review" (or whatever you want to call it), because even I had doubts of what I said at this point...because I read how people distort things...and is unbelievable. I will continue in private (something I have learned through this post.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:18 AM   #89
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

No such thing as bad publicity, congrats to Cameron.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:33 AM   #90
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The responses to this thread, with the exception of a few “appreciate it dude’s”, typically for ECCIE, fall into these categories:
  • Response Type Number 1:“The provider in question is the Mother Teresa of providers, and would never have demonstrated the behavior the OP alleges, and the OP is a no-account-lowlife for even suggesting that she did.”
  • Response Type Number 2:“The OP's reaction to her behavior is not what my reaction to her behavior would have been, therefore the OP's reaction to her behavior is totally wrong.”
  • Response Type Number 3: “The OP's dedicated effort to see a well reviewed provider is not really dedicated effort, but in fact stalking and harassing, and he should be banned from the board, and quite possibly arrested and incarcerated, and perhaps even castrated.”
  • Response Type Number 4: “I know this provider better than anyone else knows this provider; I was there when the OP alleges to have contacted her, and I have an ad nauseam-length response, complete with pictures, to prove the OP's account is fiction.”
  • Response Type Number 5:Ad nauseam-length rebuttals to ad nauseam-length responses.
  • Response Type Number 6: “I am in total agreement with what Response Type Number 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 (or maybe some or all of them) said.”

And then there is of course my response: impartial, unbiased, witty, succinct, focused, pertinent, awe-inspiring and entertaining. If only more posters were like me…
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women