Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2016, 05:41 PM   #16
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
I went to see him with a provider friend at the Toyota center many years ago, I wasn't a particular fan before hand but I was bowled over.
I also attended this concert with a friend of mine who wasn't a big Prince fan. She was afterwards. In fact she called me today as soon as she heard the news to see if I had heard. He'll definitely be missed!!

R.I.P. Prince...

jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:31 PM   #17
eskimobro
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

People have been crying about this all day, this mans music will live on for a few more generations. I mean people fuck to this music and I don't just mean those of us that grew up with it. my parents still fuck to this music I'm honestly not sure how they outlived him(I spent the day avoiding them don't think I could deal with their reaction), and not just the really really old like them there are any number of highschool kids and even children,(hell probably even my children's children's children's children) that are going to grow up, and discover that nothing beats prince when you're in the mood for some good clean, nasty fuckin.

My reaction was about the same as the rest of the nation.
http://www.theonion.com/article/nati...rince-wo-52791

on a slightly more serious note.
RIP Prince one of the best artists of any generation. I will always regret never seeing him live. I was listening to the radio today and someone said that he would just give spontaneous free concerts for anyone that would listen(like anyone wouldn't). He truly did love what he did and it was things like that that let the fans know that he loved them too.
eskimobro is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:42 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

A 5'2" giant has fallen.

A year ago, if I would had proposed that Keith Richards would have outlived Prince and David Bowie, how much would you have wagered?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:46 PM   #19
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Always been a fan. Hell I'm not gay but If I was a woman he would be someone I would find very attractive.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:03 AM   #20
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

This cover is impressive
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:19 AM   #21
ftime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I have to smile when people find Prince as iconic. Most of what he did was a copy of great artists. The WMGGW solo was Harrison ala Hendrix. I was offend when Roger Ebert (another person of questionable sexual identity) compared him to Hendrix. The difference for anyone with enough history of music is that Hendrix was the inventor. Prince was a skilled imitator. Outrageous dress an innovator doesn't make.

A good way to rate music is to see what is copied years after it was played.
ftime is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 08:35 AM   #22
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftime View Post
The WMGGW solo was Harrison ala Hendrix.

Why My Guitar Gently Weeps is a Beatles song written by George Harrison. The original guitar solo was recorded by Eric Clapton and was un-credited on the album.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:33 AM   #23
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

....and now begins the Long Last feast of the IRS Crocodiles, government shitbirds deathrolling his dead ass.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 03:01 PM   #24
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Guy was an idiot...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 08:20 PM   #25
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Old 05-01-2016, 01:26 PM   #26
ftime
Valued Poster

OFS - correct about Clapton. Seems the least he could do is to play guitar for his friend after fucking his wife.
As far as the IRS, greedy lawyers and family eating up his estate -so. That's what a dumb fuck with $300 million gets for not doing estate planning, having a will, a trust or the many tax avoidance schemes open to the wealthy.
ftime is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 01:50 PM   #27
spear89
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18
Default garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftime View Post
I have to smile when people find Prince as iconic. Most of what he did was a copy of great artists. The WMGGW solo was Harrison ala Hendrix. I was offend when Roger Ebert (another person of questionable sexual identity) compared him to Hendrix. The difference for anyone with enough history of music is that Hendrix was the inventor. Prince was a skilled imitator. Outrageous dress an innovator doesn't make.

A good way to rate music is to see what is copied years after it was played.
Hendrix was very overrated, and as far as being original, yes he was to some extent but there were other people in the San Francisco area doing rifts like him in the mid 60's.

Prince's music is great and maybe not so original but it was pop. and it is rare to hear any pop that is very original. At least his was very smooth and well done.
spear89 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:09 AM   #28
ftime
Valued Poster

Hendrix was overrated? There were other people doing his rifts? Dude - go back to Monterey and tell me who was doing his rifts. Every professional guitar player who has earned their living playing, dating back to the 60s would call bs on you. What planet you from? Must have been too close to the sun. Prince was a drugged out bi tool. Otherwise you're right. Based on your moniker are you 27? Have your balls descended yet. I normally don't this agitated about stuff unless it's idiotic.
ftime is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:54 PM   #29
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Hendrix was overrated ftime. Still like Hendrix, but I suggest you look up Ritchie Blackmore live on youtube. Blackmore hit the scene the same time Hendrix did.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:10 PM   #30
ftime
Valued Poster

What music of Ritchie Blackmore was a pre cursor to Hendrix? Smoke on the water. Nothing exists to suggest you are correct. Hendrix originated sounds - if you can't hear a huge difference I don't know how to respond. Origination of sound is genius. Repetition of sounds are nice. Ritchie Blackmore has nothing original. If you disagree post a link.
ftime is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women