Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: MSOG
Ladies MSOG = +1 is ok 3 2.83%
Ladies MSOG is 2 or more 11 10.38%
Guys MSOG = +1 is ok 32 30.19%
Guys MSOG is 2 or more 60 56.60%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2015, 09:13 PM   #1
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default MSOG multiple shots on goal

you would think a term like multiple shots on goal would be simple to define and yet in the hobby confusion still exists. You would think that by definition if a lady said she was MSOG you would be able to take multiple shots and not just one extra shot. Wouldn't it be better to call it an extra point rather than a multiple shot? After all, 2 shots is not multiple in the universal definition of the word. We don't call a theather that has 2 screens a multiplex, we would not refer to 2 people as a multitude, and i am pretty certain that if i gave any lady on this board 2 orgasms I would be laughed off the board if I ran around saying i give all the hookers multiple orgasms! At what point are we going to stand up and say with one loud voice that IF you call yourself MSOG - multiple shots on goal, then, be it a half hour, hour or more that multiple = as many shots as i am able to take within the prescibed time alotted.

Now before the ladies start screaming, I have no problem with you limiting your session to a one pop session. I have no problem if you want to limit things to one extra point. You are intitled to set your own rules and your own limits ... you are not however entitled to your own definition of words. Multi means many which is very hard to justify as meaning 2 or as so ofeten is the case one extra shot.

one thing i know for sure is if i am wrong and everyone here really does think and agree that MSOG can be 1 extra shot, then I am going to hold many of you to the notion that I consistantly give all my hooker friends multiple orgasms, because i know a couple of you bitches came atleast twice.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:29 PM   #2
Jayhalprin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I thought MSOG was oriented to the client, not the provider. I've had many sessions where the provider got multiple orgs, but I got only one, except in one long session. At a younger age, I could cum and just keep going to a second org, but not anymore, but that one is always great!
Jayhalprin is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:05 PM   #3
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Any more, MSOG are possible for me only in sessions longer than two hours.

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was.

So, I just relax. If the lady wants to try for two, it is fun and enjoyable, but it is also very nice to just cuddle, kiss, and talk afterwards.

I've never understood how a man could spend time with a beautifal naked lady.....have sex....enjoy an orgasm.....cuddle and talk.....maybe even have sex again; and then feel cheated at the end of it all because he didn't have the number of orgasms he felt he deserved. Makes no sense to me at all.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:25 PM   #4
dtymh55
Valued Poster

This works for me if session is over 30 minutes, As that is the time I plan on when able.
dtymh55 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:30 PM   #5
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Some girls only allow one pop. I think one pop and that's it no matter what is bullsh-t! I'm paying for an hour, I want an hour. I'm paying for the time, not my personal performance. Now, if once the hour is up I was only able to nut once, sucks being me. Oh well, time is up. But if I nut twice or more, if I paid for the hour, what the hell difference does it make to the provider? She's compensated for the hour. I know some guys will want to go over the hour to try and finish or to cum more than once, but that's also bullsh-t. The provider is hired for the hour after that, you owe her money for either the extra time or at least a nice tip.

This is a business transaction. I'm paying for a certain amount of time to have sex and I expect that time.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 06:28 AM   #6
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

What al said. Had a lady want to up charge me yesterday for msog. I passed.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 07:46 AM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, the problem is when some gents expect MSOG even if there's only a few minutes left in a session. If one is looking to have an orgasm contest and tally up how many times you can cum, what's the point of not booking an hour or longer session? (The likely answer is cheapness.)

If a gent is sweet and thoughtful, especially from initially contacting me, and books an hour or more, I'm open to being fluid with time and allowing a reasonable grace period. But if someone were to book a 30 minute session with me, cum at 27 minutes in, and then expect another pop, I would be looking at him with all the side eyes.

A reasonable solution would be to research and book with a provider who offers a high intensity PSE experience. But then again, many ladies have an hour minimum for those sessions and/or charge more than what would be considered mid-range rates.

Also, according to Merriam-Webster, the most basic definition of multiple is "more than one."
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:29 AM   #8
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Yes, it is unreasonable to expect a second pop on the shallow end of remaining time. The way I see it, if you need more than half of whatever time agreed upon to get the first pop, then the second one isn't likely to come within the original time window.

Exceptions to this would be if you're barely over, say, 35 minutes into an hour, the first pop comes. After a 10-min breather, a 15 min pop could happen, maybe.

In a 30-min session, I wouldn't expect a second pop attempt, unless maybe if one could pop in the first 5 minutes. I once popped in 3 minutes (yeah, the pussy was THAT good).

The problem I've run into more than I care to mention is the lack of interest in attempting a second pop, regardless of the time remaining. 20 minutes into an hour session and one pop happens, you shouldn't be getting dressed shortly thereafter. What the hell is this! Who 'quits' after 20 minutes of an hour's work, and you want to get paid for the whole hour. THAT'S BULLSHIT, ladies!

If the guy concedes that he doesn't think he achieve a second pop, that's one thing. But for you to be ready pack up and go with a huge amount of time remaining, that's just straight up bullshit.

Or, Maybe he's testing you. "Oh, i don't know if I can get another one," the guy says

Maybe he wants you to try. Maybe he wants you to prove how badass of a hottie you are to get him to achieve something he didn't think he could. But, if you want to take the easy road and quit after 20 minutes....
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:03 AM   #9
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
For me, the problem is when some gents expect MSOG even if there's only a few minutes left in a session. If one is looking to have an orgasm contest and tally up how many times you can cum, what's the point of not booking an hour or longer session? (The likely answer is cheapness.)

If a gent is sweet and thoughtful, especially from initially contacting me, and books an hour or more, I'm open to being fluid with time and allowing a reasonable grace period. But if someone were to book a 30 minute session with me, cum at 27 minutes in, and then expect another pop, I would be looking at him with all the side eyes.

A reasonable solution would be to research and book with a provider who offers a high intensity PSE experience. But then again, many ladies have an hour minimum for those sessions and/or charge more than what would be considered mid-range rates.

Also, according to Merriam-Webster, the most basic definition of multiple is "more than one."
I was talking about an hour session. I usually don't do 1/2 hrs.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:12 AM   #10
Guest112917
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

My opinion is YMMV with MSOG. I know providers have to work me pretty good sometimes to get the first 1. Usually the first half an hour is getting warmed up with breast play, bj and daty. If I happened to pop at that stage, I sure hope there is another, but if not, I came. I have never had a second pop with a provider. I had one provider tell me that guys who want a second pop usually pound the hell out her trying to get there. She ends up sore because of it. I can understand her problem. Even though you are paying for an hour, you are pay for an hour of company, not an hour of sex. If she leaves 35 minutes into an hour session because I came, I find that unacceptable.
Guest112917 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #11
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default i hear ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhalprin View Post
I thought MSOG was oriented to the client, not the provider. I've had many sessions where the provider got multiple orgs, but I got only one, except in one long session. At a younger age, I could cum and just keep going to a second org, but not anymore, but that one is always great!
Actually I have run across several providers that said "on 2 hr sessions I am msog you twice and me twice". MSOG needs a standard definition it used to mean as many shots as client could get in within the allotted time. THERE WAS NO LIMIT. And while i do understand there are assholes that take advantage of that stiuation ... i think the more likely senario is that the term became desireable for men and therefore allowed providers to charge higher rates. Certain ladies who wanted the rate, but really didn't want to provide the service modified in thier mind what it ment/means and tried to sell it. i don't mind the limits a lady places on her business - it is the desception. Like a GFE provider that says i don't kiss ... well then your not GFE because girlfriends kiss. We need to create a new term for that too ... FWB ... friends with benifits between GFE and PSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
Any more, MSOG are possible for me only in sessions longer than two hours.

I've never understood how a man could spend time with a beautifal naked lady.....have sex....enjoy an orgasm.....cuddle and talk.....maybe even have sex again; and then feel cheated at the end of it all because he didn't have the number of orgasms he felt he deserved. Makes no sense to me at all.
Typically for me as well. However a couple ladies out there realy know their way around a BJ and can have me blowing in 15 minutes. Which leaves 30 minutes to take care of her, cuddle and talk and occasionally Junior is ready for a second round. I think we need to start asking are you EP or MSOG ... extra point or multiple shots on goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Some girls only allow one pop. I think one pop and that's it no matter what is bullsh-t! I'm paying for an hour, I want an hour. I'm paying for the time, not my personal performance. Now, if once the hour is up I was only able to nut once, sucks being me. Oh well, time is up. But if I nut twice or more, if I paid for the hour, what the hell difference does it make to the provider? She's compensated for the hour. I know some guys will want to go over the hour to try and finish or to cum more than once, but that's also bullsh-t.
I agree with you if she is billing herself as MSOG as opposed to OAD which used to mean "one and done." it is all about knowing what to do going in. I prefer an MSOG provider because i don't like holding a nut which is escentually what happens when i see a provider that is OAD. I will "control" my nut, so when the BJ gets too intense i will switch up to her. When a position is working too good we switch up positions to cool things off, so that i get "value" for my money and wind up using the same hour. In the end MSOG is not in the ladies hands it is in Junior's hands as to whether he is going to rally or not ... i would just like to have the option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post

Paragraph 1 i hear ya this bussiness has idiots and assholes. And i don't think many of us would have issue with a lady that said 30 minutes is one pop and an hour or better is MSOG. As i stated above, i think many ladies try and get MSOG into their service list because they know it will earn them more clients. Well i would say then do not bill yourself as MSOG on 30 minutes. It is more the miss use of the term that bothers me then whether you are MSOG or not. It is kinda like buying something that is gluten free only to find out when you get it home that it has gluten.

And yes multiple by definition means >1 which we all know is not =1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
The problem I've run into more than I care to mention is the lack of interest in attempting a second pop, regardless of the time remaining. 20 minutes into an hour session and one pop happens, you shouldn't be getting dressed shortly thereafter. What the hell is this! Who 'quits' after 20 minutes of an hour's work, and you want to get paid for the whole hour. THAT'S BULLSHIT, ladies!

If the guy concedes that he doesn't think he achieve a second pop, that's one thing. But for you to be ready pack up and go with a huge amount of time remaining, that's just straight up bullshit.
i agree with you if she is billing herself a MSOG BUT ... if you are assuming all women should be MSOG unless declared otherwise then i would say that is on you. All i am saying is ladies let's not misuse the term ... MSOG means MANY TIMES - EXTRA POINT means one.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:01 PM   #12
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

MSOG is fine with me if you book hour+ session. 30 minute dates are only 1 pop and done.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:35 PM   #13
chuckwalla
Account Disabled

I have the reverse of premature orgs. I have low sensitivity so that sometimes 1/2 hour isn't enough. Actually as I've gotten older, my expectations of getting one pop in an hour is low. I've learned to just enjoy the ride, let my companion know of the situation and if I can have fun getting her off more than once and I don't at all, that's fine with me. Skin to skin, intimacy and cuddle time is pure heaven at my age :-)
chuckwalla is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:40 AM   #14
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
you would think a term like multiple shots on goal would be simple to define and yet in the hobby confusion still exists. You would think that by definition if a lady said she was MSOG you would be able to take multiple shots and not just one extra shot. Wouldn't it be better to call it an extra point rather than a multiple shot? After all, 2 shots is not multiple in the universal definition of the word. We don't call a theather that has 2 screens a multiplex, we would not refer to 2 people as a multitude, and i am pretty certain that if i gave any lady on this board 2 orgasms I would be laughed off the board if I ran around saying i give all the hookers multiple orgasms! At what point are we going to stand up and say with one loud voice that IF you call yourself MSOG - multiple shots on goal, then, be it a half hour, hour or more that multiple = as many shots as i am able to take within the prescibed time alotted.

Now before the ladies start screaming, I have no problem with you limiting your session to a one pop session. I have no problem if you want to limit things to one extra point. You are intitled to set your own rules and your own limits ... you are not however entitled to your own definition of words. Multi means many which is very hard to justify as meaning 2 or as so ofeten is the case one extra shot.

one thing i know for sure is if i am wrong and everyone here really does think and agree that MSOG can be 1 extra shot, then I am going to hold many of you to the notion that I consistantly give all my hooker friends multiple orgasms, because i know a couple of you bitches came atleast twice.
For a lot of gents, 2 is a multiplex or multitude when comparing these things to orgasms. It's phenomonal and OMG a big deal feeling for many to actually get there twice. We are happy to let you be the police of these terms though, since we ain't gettin' right. (I'm teasing) Everyone knows we have a problem abusing the system set in place for us. Not all of us having pimps and stuff. It's, well... hard to to know who thinks of what in which way at times. I think it's the one liners...

I'm willing to bet a gent actually came up with the term, MSOG, so it's not our fault. And, don't normal people twist words all the time for many reasons? Don't they then use those words, or even terms, as something other than what has been noted to be, the actual definition?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 06:35 AM   #15
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you want 2 nuts...keep your ass on a time allotted schedule. Don't take advantage if the situation. Time management is the key.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women