Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > The Sandbox - Nebraska
The Sandbox - Nebraska The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 08:50 PM   #1
husker_do
Account Disabled

Default Ashley Madison ... hack

Looks like Hackers made good on their threat to expose Ashley Madison's membership data. Authorities are blaming this on the Chinese but many don't believe it. Authorities lying ... no, say its not true !!!

The rumour is its an offshoot of one of the man-hate groups known as SJWs. Feminist man-haters out to destroy men using the internet. They targeted 2 sites: AshleyMadison and EstablishedMen. The same company also has a site called CougarLife which wasn't targeted. The first two are primarily for men looking for sex (cheat, sugar baby) the latter is for women looking for sex (cougar ... obviously) and wasn't. Apparently the vast majority of members on AM were men; which kinda surprised me cause I would have thought it evenly split but apparently wasn't.

The corporate owners said:

“This event is not an act of hacktivism, it is an act of criminality. It is an illegal action against the individual members of AshleyMadison.com, as well as any freethinking people who choose to engage in fully lawful online activities,” the company said in a statement. “The criminal, or criminals, involved in this act have appointed themselves as the moral judge, juror, and executioner, seeing fit to impose a personal notion of virtue on all of society. We will not sit idly by and allow these thieves to force their personal ideology on citizens around the world.”

All I got to say is there are a lot of fucked up people in the world. Women tend to blame men for everything but there are a lot of fucked up women too. They going to destroy thousands of marriages just to prove a point: men want sex. Duh.

If anyone here was on Ashley Madison you might want to be aware of the potential fallout; your private info may have just gotten dumped.

Here is a link to the article:
http://www.wired.com/2015/08/happene...-madison-data/
husker_do is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:51 AM   #2
Greenie76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This site below apparently allows you to check if your email is in there. You're relatively safe if you used a junk email account and never bought anything. I'm not really sure what the fallout is going to be for the average users. The database is like 10GB and millions of accounts so unless someone goes looking for you or someone takes the data and makes it searchable it may not mean anything.

https://haveibeenpwned.com/
Greenie76 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 01:50 PM   #3
Quorod
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

30.6 MILLION accounts... whoa.
Quorod is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:18 PM   #4
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a member for a couple years. I only received messages from providers.
Perhaps because of where I lived.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women