Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-28-2016, 10:51 PM   #16
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 109
Cool I am afraid you can't

She may be over your age limit, but you are most likely under her minimum quality limit !
Old 06-28-2016, 11:05 PM   #17
radio109
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Whatever that means bud. What do you have against Jess man? I have work in the morning, I'm off to sleep. You saying my 4 inches isn't enough? Just playing btw. I bet I could or she wouldn't be sweet on me. How much you got? Kidding!

I saw you btw myren with one of my girls(as in girls we both see). You saw me too lol, that was funny

And I know I'm not always clear, I meant how much money you got to say I cant be the one to make her squirt eggs and get out of her funk for a day. I'm not willing btw just goofing.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:39 AM   #18
mriley000
Premium Access

Encounters: 238

Don't know why people, men and women alike, gotta hate so much on this board. It doesn't prove your case and only serves to alienate yourself. Leave anything positive or negative for the reviews.

Jessika has never been anything but a wonderful woman, clean, sexy and fun. She gets my recommendation everytime.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:51 AM   #19
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Man Riley nice to see another voice of reason in the melee. Lol you rock bro. There needs to be some serious hate fucking from both sides of the playpen. Take the edge off.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:54 AM   #20
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Radio109,

I was not referring to your physical attributes, but rather to your attitude towards providers, which would be a problem for you. Seeking ~P is rather selective in who she will see.

I have no problem with Jessika. Nothing in my post made reference to her.
Old 06-29-2016, 10:55 AM   #21
radio109
Valued Poster

I knew what you meant myren, I was only teasing and stirring the pot. I don't look down on anyone provider or otherwise. I always have a few texts a week from providers just letting me know their location and availibility. God knows its not my penis or wallet. I make them feel good and treat them with respect. I will laugh and joke about some issues that come up related to hobby stuff though. Lighten up
Old 06-29-2016, 02:43 PM   #22
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
The air quality has been clean. There hasn't been any foul odors since u left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
Radio109,

I was not referring to your physical attributes, but rather to your attitude towards providers, which would be a problem for you. Seeking ~P is rather selective in who she will see.

I have no problem with Jessika. Nothing in my post made reference to her.
Yeah, because Seeking P's attitude is just so wonderful. Jessika didn't mention her at all, but yet she posts that Jessika has a stinky pussy. Pftttt.....I'd go with Jessika anyway.

I also am "selective" about who I'll see, by the way. I require a pussy AND a heartbeat.

ALL of this bullshit on ECCIE? Doesn't matter. How you treat the chick on the phone and at the session, and of course if you have the cash are the things that matter.

I have been with plenty of ECCIE providers or providers that were on here at the time I fucked them (Alyce Hunter, Jasmine Fox, Gianna Bellisa, Nomi LaRue, Bootyful Gia, and of course Jessika Sweetz and a couple of others.) NEVER had a problem getting to see them. In spite of the meaningless crap on this board, I actually do treat these girls well. Lately, of course, I've been almost exclusively with BP and "budget" hookers because of present circumstances though .

I never met P in person but I have met Jessika. She was a sweet girl and I had my face in her pussy. You know me, if there was a smell or an issue, I would tell you about it. Her pussy had no "odor" and to be honest it was probably one of the most "picture perfect" pussies I've seen. Really nice and tight (and I'm not a big guy by any stretch.) She's a cool chick.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:58 PM   #23
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Wink

I must have missed the post where Seeking ~P mentions anything about a pussy ...
Old 06-29-2016, 03:08 PM   #24
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I remember Jessika first contacted me when I was maybe on the site for two weeks, and still hadn't seen anybody, and she was down to meet, but I was still nervous as shit!! She got the right amount of thickness and if Al vouches positive about her, I have to see her when she's in my neighborhood next.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:08 PM   #25
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
I must have missed the post where Seeking ~P mentions anything about a pussy ...
Refer to posts #7 and especially #13.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:10 PM   #26
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
I remember Jessika first contacted me when I was maybe on the site for two weeks, and still hadn't seen anybody, and she was down to meet, but I was still nervous as shit!! She got the right amount of thickness and if Al vouches positive about her, I have to see her when she's in my neighborhood next.
She's cool and has a little thickness on her. Not fat, but just like you like 'em, Cat. She's out of my budget for now, but her prices were pretty reasonable last I checked.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:40 PM   #27
radio109
Valued Poster

I've never met Jessika either but would love to someday. She is one of the first women I liked after checking this place out. She is definitely my type. I never contacted her back then thinking she would never see anyone without a track record, then shortly after I took the plunge she took off. Of course now that shes coming back I'm broke and trying to save my hobby funds to see one last special girl again, before I head back up north.

I highly doubt seeking p has ever gone down on Jessika but who knows stranger things have happened. I think she just stirs the pot then sits back and laughs at our reactions. I actually like seeking p despite her opinion of me, I think shes funny. You know in any sport you've played there is always that one dude/chick that trash talks constantly, that's seeking p. Everyone reacts differently, I choose to tease back.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:14 PM   #28
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Jessika, come to longview late next month, I'll be ready for you!
Old 06-29-2016, 08:08 PM   #29
skeeter

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
The air quality has been clean. There hasn't been any foul odors since u left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Tards.....please don't forget:

You can't UNsuck a stinky pussy.
For her victims.....i hear 87 octane will help
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Skeeter.
Old 06-29-2016, 10:10 PM   #30
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Skeeter.
Maybe the op should be pointed or banned for posting an ad here as her post includes specified dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
I'm visiting next week I would love to see everyone!! Let me know if anything is going on in metarie/new orleans! I've missed you all!!
She has a habit of posting threADs....which is against the advertising policy here......IIUC.

Some threADs backfire on her. Then she has to cry to the mods to get them closed.... like THIS ONE

We don't need those kind of whores on here.

Edit: I just read that dance thread again. Damn, that's some funny shit. This post here is classic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
And whoever liked his post should have the balls to say something instead of hide behind a screen and troll...get a life maybe you won't be so hateful

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women