Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2015, 12:14 PM   #1
Jaded213
Registered Member

Default Providers secretly recording their clients?!?!

So has anyone heard of providers secretly recording their sessions with their clients? I stumbled across a video in which a client shows up to the incall location and proceeds to get a FBSM. As she is rubbing his back, she is making faces towards the camera indicating her disgust in his overweight body and you can tell he is not aware of neither her faces or the recording taking place. She eventually flips him over and begins massaging his frontside. During this time he mentions he is willing to give her $300 for full service, which she declines. What she doesn't decline though, is the offer of $100 for a bj (which appears to be bareback).

My concern is though, how many providers are actually doing this?!?! I did hear him say he found out about their place via Backpage.
Jaded213 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 12:48 PM   #2
Durtysweet2
Account Disabled

I've always wondered about this and it's one of the reasons why I feel hesitant when going to hotels or incalls. I guess it goes both ways though. A provider can wonder the same when doing outcalls
Durtysweet2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 03:56 PM   #3
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

There are also reported instances of well established hobbyists doing much the same.

Why?

Could be many reasons, of course.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:27 AM   #4
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
There are also reported instances of well established hobbyists doing much the same.

Why?

Could be many reasons, of course.
Just plain wrong. Perhaps the difference in professional and low class. If a client of mine wants to video, as long as he first talks to me about it first and we agree upon the boundaries is one thing... Like no faces. But to do so without knowledge of the other, and especially with what you said she was doing into the camera before he turned over is just an abomination! This is a prime example of the different type of providers and clients that are out there! Okay... I'll stop. Gets my blood boiling.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 09:26 AM   #5
Kass Taylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115501
My ECCIE Reviews

I've heard of a provider doing that because she had a terrible incident with a new client and eventhough she screened thoroughly and he was physically abusive and she had no way to prove it was him. After that, she video taped all her sessions. I don't necessarily agree with taping it without knowledge but I do kinda understand why she did/does.
It would make me very uncomfortable to video taped without my knowledge or consent so I imagine it would be the same for my clients.

Kisses,
K

"I tried to be good but there were just too many other options!"
Kass Taylor is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 03:10 PM   #6
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

I KNOW OF TWO PROVIDERS WHO VIDEO RECORD EVERYTHING ... I DON T THINK IT IS COOL : (
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 04:32 PM   #7
glade55
BANNED

Talking

who ?
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:26 PM   #8
orlyo

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
who ?
Agreed, I think providers who record video secretly should be revealed as one of the fundamentals of this hobby is discretion.
orlyo is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 10:37 PM   #9
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Yes. A female mod reported a provider was actually using her laptop to stream sessions to a private website live. In this day and time, a provider can setup very good equipment that is undetectable. It may be for self protection which if I was a provider I would do in a heart beat. You would never know until the cops showed up to arrest you for assaulting me. Or, it may be for more nefarious reasons.

You should assume you are recorded from the moment you arrive till you leave including a record of you car and license plate. Plan accordingly. Other wise your just burying your head in the sand.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 10:40 PM   #10
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durtysweet2 View Post
I've always wondered about this and it's one of the reasons why I feel hesitant when going to hotels or incalls. I guess it goes both ways though. A provider can wonder the same when doing outcalls
Incalls are far more likely as the provider can install and conceal equipment very easily. Hotels less so. Best bet? Get a room yourself and host her there. Depending on what you stand to loose, the extra cost may be a small investment. But nothing is perfect. The best insurance is sill research the hell out of the provider and stick with ladies who are well respected and have been around awhile
Old 07-07-2015, 10:41 PM   #11
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim View Post
I KNOW OF TWO PROVIDERS WHO VIDEO RECORD EVERYTHING ... I DON T THINK IT IS COOL : (

Like Wulf Process? Or what ever her current handle is.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:46 PM   #12
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I believe its illegal in most states if not all to video record someone without their consent, providers doing this could be in serious legal trouble as well as possible civil lawsuits.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 05:56 PM   #13
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Maybe I watch to much TV and this was just in a stupid cop show.......... I don't remember which state and when this was but I heard that in at least one state, as long as one person involved (in the video) knew about it, that's all that was needed if no one is making money from the sale or distribution of that video.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:13 PM   #14
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
I believe its illegal in most states if not all to video record someone without their consent, providers doing this could be in serious legal trouble as well as possible civil lawsuits.
As of 2007, in Texas at least, it was Legal to record as long as one party had knowledge of the recording taking place. I do not think that law has changed. So, in short, in Texas it is legal.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:54 PM   #15
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
and they could probably get in legal trouble for being providers....so probably not going to deter them threatening legal trouble
bule84 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women