Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2014, 11:48 PM   #1
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Mini/Non-Review: Zero Dark Francisca

Date: 10/01/2014
Provider: Ms Francisca
Phone: 210-900-2654
Email Address: msfrancisca@yahoo.com
Url Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=50849 and https://www.preferred411.com/P81220
City: San Antonio
State: TX
General Location: medical center
Appointment Type: incall
Did the Appt take place on time: Yes
Activities: Islamic Terrorist/Spanish Police Officer Roleplay, Female-Domination, Heavy interrogation, LFK, DFK, tit and ass worship, Pimp-hand (slapping), fury swipes (moar slapping), FUMA, kinky-toys (on me), biting/nibbling, cigarette smoke-play, improv-acting, lulz, pwnage, win.
Session Length: scheduled for 90 minutes
Fee: $$.60
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black,
Smoking Status: Yes
Physical Description: 5'0", short, petite frame with curves. D-cups. The pictures in her preferred411 are her. Jet black hair contrasted with bright green eyes and white skin. For this session she wore a one-piece cop outfit complete with a badge, cop hat, gloves, black stockings, gun prop.

Rest of the Story:
I'm purposefully writing this review without Rest of the Story tags so that my providers can read it, see my review writing style, and get a good lulz.

I've always wanted to do a role play like this and had been struggling to put it together with a provider for a long time. Finally, on one of of my occasional trips to an adult toy shop in town, I saw just the right outfit for this kind of session and bought it. A sexy cop outfit that included the one-piece suit, hat, badge and plastic handcuffs we never even bothered using. I rang up Francisca and sent her pics of the outfit. It looked like this:

http://imgur.com/NMbSe4m

She was excited to try on the outfit and told me she was going to start developing a line of questioning for the role play. The scenario went like this: I'm a captured Islamic terrorist and Francisca is a police officer. I'm handcuffed and sitting on a chair in a dark room and she was going to interrogate me to get more information on what I'm up to.

When I finally got some time set aside to do the appointment, we scheduled a session and met up on a weekday afternoon. I arrived like a gypsy carrying all kinds of toys and props for the session, some of them were just plain silly and meant for the lulz. I arrive, we get situated, caught up, discuss some of my personal limitations for the role play, my safe-word(POLICE), and got her dressed in the outift. She actually looked crazy-badass in the outfit - I made sure to make it a complete package by having her wear a pair of shades, black thigh high stockings, my weight lifting gloves, and gave her a gun-prop. We took pics, some of them maybe a little too crazy to post, maybe she'll use them in an ad one day After Francisca got dressed and the props arranged for use, I handcuffed myself with my hands behind my back, sat down on a nearby stool in the bedroom, and waited for Francisca to come through the door to start the
role play.

I was wearing my balaclava mask to make me look more "terrorist-like" and was breathing heavily through it to get my self zoned for the role play. Then I hear Francisca say something like "savak are you gonna freak if I smoke a cigarette during the roleplay?" And I was like "nah go ahead". Badass suggestion on her part.

After a few seconds of me just waiting there, I hear and see her bust open the door and I was definitely like "oh shit". She walks up to me and I see her holding a bottle of water in one hand and with her other hand smoking a cigarette. While pacing around in front of me, she opens up the bottle and splashes water on me to wake me up. I thought to myself "what the fuck", she did it like she was pissed at me for something....but that was the whole idea She starts off, "Como te llamas" (What is your name). I answer to her "savak". She asks for my age, I give her my age and she continues "what are you doing in Spain?" I look up at her and shrug my shoulders like as if I'm saying "nothing....". She gets mad, yells out "Answer me" while swiping a mighty pimp hand across my face. I felt that shit good and she used it so often in the role play that I decided to assign a specific name to her pimp-hand technique - Durga Strike. After enduring Francisca's Durga Strike, I reply back, "I'm looking for white girls" (LOLZ). Francisca goes "white girls...." I shrug my shoulder and nod my head like "yeah". Francisca is still smoking on a cigarette, she gets close up into my face and blows cigarette smoke right at me. She looks behind me and asks, "what do you have in the bag?" I'm playing coy, I'm like "bubble gum...", Francisca is like "bubblegum...". She questions me on why I would have bubble gum in the bag I'm like "thats what white girls like". She grabs the bag and motions toward me and starts pulling shit out of the bag and questioning me on what I was doing with it in the bag. One of the items she pulled out was a Jeep parts catalog(we pretended it was bomb-making materials ). She pulls the catalog up to my face and starts flipping through the pages "What is this? Instructions on how to make a bomb?"(LMFAO!!) I'm like "I don't know!!!". She issues another Durga Strike (pimp-hand), drops the book and asks me "what are you doing in Spain". I reiterate my earlier answer "I'm looking for white girls". She keeps pulling more shit out of the bag: a ball gag, a hand gun(we used a bb gun pistol as a prop), condoms, lubricant, medical gloves, dog-leash, etc. As she's pulling shit out of the bag, I remember her saying something to the effect of "this is 'gum'...and with this 'gum' you're going to find white girls". I don't even bother replying. The jig is up. She drops the bag and comes up to me and kisses me though the balaclava mask, then steps back and SLAP!!

Francisca continues the interrogation "who are you working for?" I was slow to reply making her frustrated and having her yell out "Contesta me!"(answer me). I reply back "Abdul". She comes up to my face and grabs my head in place and warns me "are you going to tell me what I want to hear?" She continues questioning me and asks me where Abdul is. I reply back "Egypt". She continues "and what are you doing for Abdul here in Spain?" I reply back "I'm looking for white girls for Abdul" SLAP! "White girls?", Francisca asks. I'm like "Skinny white girls". "And why are you looking for skinny white girls for Abdul?" Francisca asks. I reply back, "El que paga Manda" (the one who pays, calls the shots). She gets closer to me and pulls down my balaclava mask to expose my mouth and proceeds to start kissing me while biting and nibbling down on my lips. She turns her back toward me and bends over and flaunts and shakes her ass in front of my face. She pulls back up and turns toward me to ask "How much is he paying you?" I reply back that he pays me $10,000/per girl. She takes a step back and starts pulling her tits out of the outfit to tease me with them. I start pointing my head outward toward her boobs to bury my face in them - but Francisca answers me with another Durga Strike courtesy of her pimp-hand and tells me something to the effect of shes in control here or "don't move", I forget which one of those two it was.

http://imgur.com/PrgyHw5

Francisca goes back to rummaging through the bag and pulls out a toy I had brought specifically for this session, a wartenberg wheel. The wartenberg wheel is a toy that's basically a handle with a spiked wheel on the front end of the handle. I'm sitting there handcuffed and Francisca starts running the spiked-wheel along my upper arm giving me a bit of a freaky feeling as I felt the barbed steel ends poke my skin one-by-one. She continued running it along my shoulders, around my head, and chest until she stops and pulls down my balaclava mask and starts making out with me (DFK, LFK). Since she was up close, she exposes and flaunts her tits a little moar and asks me, "Do you like what you see?" which she then follows by shoving her tits in my mouth for me to suck on. I start sucking on her rosy-colored nips and trying to enjoy them as much as possible. But then this was followed with moar heavy interrogation and rough play (Francisca's Durga Strikes are no joke).

I was getting roughed up good and definitely felt hopeless. I was trying to give her as detailed an answer as I could to get her to slow down on her pimp hand and let me suck on her tits some moar. But her fury swipes continued. Eventually she reaches behind her back and pulls out a gun. She grabs my head to hold it in place and starts pointing the gun toward my groin. Then she drags the gun up along my torso, and then around my left arm and shoulder. While she's doing this, I'm trying to follow the gun with my eyes and watch it stop against the side of my head until she moves the gun-barrel into my mouth. With the gun in my mouth and her other hand firmly in control of my head movement she tells me to look into her eyes once again. I look up at her and try not to stare away. She asks me "you know what you are"? I nod my head in a "no" manner. She replies back "you are my toy and you are going to tell me everything I want to know". Then she pulls the gun out of my mouth, steps back a bit, and swipes me with a back handed pimp-slash I'm going to call Durgan Samsara. Critical Hit! The technique was super effective. I guess its cause her strike glanced off the bridge of my nose, that i felt it a little more than usual. There was a lamp nearby the dresser with an adjustable head, she motions toward it, turns it on and shines the spotlight on me like in a cop movie or some shit. She asks me "who are you working with....". As she walks back toward me, I replied back "a black guy... Omar". She asks "and where did you meet Omar", I replied back "Turkey". Francisca continues, "And Omar is helping you find skinny white girls for Abdul..." I'm like "Yeah".

She turns around and moves toward the dresser and grabs a strap-on that just happened to be lying around (LOLZ). She turns off the light and walks toward me as I continue sitting on the stool with my hands cuffed behind my back. She holds up the strap-on and asks me "do you know what this is?" and I don't reply. SLAP! (another Durga Strike-pimp hand) She grabs a hold of me with one hand and starts shoving the strap-on in my face with and trying to shove it in my mouth. I wasn't going to concede to her blasphemy and resisted all I could to letting the silicone meat-sword go in, but somehow she got it in and kept it there for a couple of seconds until she pulled it back out of my mouth. She puts on the strap-on and then turns around brushes up against with me her back to allow me to kiss and nibble on her skin.

She then turns around, grabs my legs and starts removing my shoes. After that she tells me to stand up and gets on her knees to unbutton my pants and eventually my boxers, Although, I was bare-ass, I still had my shirt and my balaclava mask on. Francisca was still on her knees and she starts trying to play with my exposed genitals. I resist and am like "No!". She gets up mad as fuck and issues another rowdy ass Durga Strike across the face. She stands up and guides me toward the bed and pushes me face down and starts playing with my ass trying to poke around back there with her finger. I bust out laughing my ass off breaking character, I'm ticklish... she jumps on the bed and is more or less sitting on the back of my legs to hold me down cause I was moving around alot while I was laughing. She starts trying to penetrate me with the strap-on but I keep laughing and twisting around more and more until Francisca herself breaks character and giggling she yells out "stop laughing!" and continues to LAWL with me.

I was laughing my ass off alot, too damn much. Francisca wasn't even touching me and I still couldn't stop laughing at the thought of her playing with me back there. I'm turned on my side with my hands cuffed behind by back to, Francisca moves to the side of the bed and drags me off of the bed and on my feet. She was doing a better job of keeping character than I was. I'm on my feet and finally stopped laughing. She shoves me down on the stool that I was using earlier but with me kneeling down on it to receive K-9 judgement-fucks from her strap-on. I bent down and assumed the position, then she motioned her hand around my ass again and I just burst out laughing my ass once again. I stood up and in between laughs told her I needed to stop and bleeped out my safeword (POLICE) and she started laughing to as I fell into her arms and we embraced each other. I took off my handcuffs and we both agreed to take a break and catch our breath. The last couple of minutes were exhausting for sure, my arms were sore from being handcuffed for so long. We sat down near the window, shared a glass of wine and laughed and talked for a couple of minutes and re-capped all the crazy shit we had just done plus other things we had on our mind. After several minutes I told her I wanted to play a little more and we finished the session doing some sexual play before we brought it to a close.

As we finished the session we both agreed that this was going to be another crazy session between the both of us. The funny thing about the role play was that it was done mostly in Spanish. Although alot of the dialogue in this tale was in English, we actually did the role play in Spanish for the most part. I was expecting the dialogue to be in English, but she started questioning me in Spanish. It was fine though, I speak fluent Spanish, not as good as Francisca obviously, but the Spanish dialogue worked well. I had no idea what she was going to question me about, alot of my replies to her interrogation was me bull-shitting and improvising answers for the sake of the roleplay. It was like improv-acting. Also, I kept worrying about falling over while on the stool and busting my ass. The stool was stable for the most part, but there were a couple of moments where she put her foot on it towards my crotch and was I like "oh shit, I'm gonna tip over", but again everything was fine.

Francisca is mostly known for a vanilla sexual experience, but with me she does like to let her hair down and is enthusiastic about experimenting with fetishes and fantasies I've come up with. We discussed a few other role play ideas I had in mind and other things she wants to try in the future as well. But like she said, "time to go back to the real world", we say goodbye, depart, and I head back home to take a badass nap.

Verdict: Another crazy wild session I'll never forget.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:26 AM   #2
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Haha! That's awesome! You're just lucky she didn't go Jihad on your ass with that ied that she had strapped-on...

There's no way I would have walked away from there without looking like a gang of thugs jumped me. I'm too much of a smartass and my comments would probably not have been received too well...and it sounds like her pimp hand is strong.

(and what in the hell were you doing looking for white girls in Spain? They have Spanish girls there...didn't you study geography? Haha!)

Thancks for sharing your little adventure. Glad you two kids had fun.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:46 AM   #3
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Great job on the review! Bravo to you and a very fine lady!
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 11:42 AM   #4
slave4u
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

good one...hope "francesca" visits Dallas soon.
slave4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 04:30 AM   #5
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Very nicely done!! One of the greatest things about Francisca is that she's different with every client, which allows her to get as much enjoyment from the encounter as you do. A rare quality from a quality lady.
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:49 AM   #6
associatetx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Great review.

This is extremely hot. Would love to have that experience! Just added one to the bucket list!
associatetx is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 06:21 AM   #7
ALEXIS AND GINGER
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39997
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Awesome

🔷🔴I love the theatrics and role play elements-how does one advertise saying they would be into things like that I know TER HAS A BDSM SECTION AND ECCIE HAS ANOTHER REALM 🍭🌹💋👯❗️❗️❗️Where do a couple of ladies👭that enjoy sessions of this nature 💫🌽🍍🍌🍸🔮let people know that they like it and also that we want to be more involved in this kind of session🎇📹🎥🎆🎡🎰🎭🔴🔷
ALEXIS AND GINGER is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:58 PM   #8
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Felt like I was there! Sounds fun!!!!! My kind of play. And that Francisca...mmmmmm yum.

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:01 PM   #9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Savak, thanks for the review and behind the scenes look at Francisca. That is one awesome scenario you detailed there, and with a few personal modifications, one I'd love to borrow!
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:57 AM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. I've always found her to be intriguing. Now, even more so.

Great story! Thanks.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:57 AM   #11
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Felt like I was there! Sounds fun!!!!! My kind of play. And that Francisca...mmmmmm yum.

KKA
XOXO
Hey there!!!

ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:53 AM   #12
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Try SDC.com to start. Several couples, doms, etc. on it. Maitress Renee is there.
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:05 PM   #13
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

My time with her confirms the 'adaptability' comment--i.e. she is very good at sensing her partner's desires and doing all she can to fulfill them.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:35 PM   #14
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely a memorable experience.

Savak aka My Juguetito, is not only a great client but has also become a great friend.
We have a special and unique relationship that I appreciate and cherish. Most importantly, we have mutual trust and respect.

I appreciate the financial side of the hobby, but I also want to have fun and try new things.
I want to be your Girlfriend during our time together and to me, that means caring about my partner, paying attention to him and finding a connection.

Willen... I look forward to exploring your desires...

KK.... stop teasing me I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy you in private.

Elizabeth. ... I am flattered! I have followed you for many years. I admire your strength, beauty and intelligence .
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:39 PM   #15
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Special friendship

That special friendship goes a long way toward unusual sessions. I have several special friends that I could trust to do off the wall things. Congratulations on finding your special friend.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women