Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
chipjeep
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default A question about "dream vacations"...

I think many of us 'hobbyists' have dreamed at some point of taking a vacation of a week or more with a favored provider. I've been around long enough to know that it would be a HUGE mistake (IMHO) to attempt such with a lady I have never seen. I feel chemistry is a must on such an adventure.

I typically see ladies in the $300-$400 per hr range. I'm wondering what you guys and gals would think is an appropriate offer for a week long cruise or maybe a week in Vegas. I have yet to approach a provider with my thoughts and recognize that there is no right or wrong answer here. Just wondering what a ball-park idea would be for such an adventure.
chipjeep is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 05:45 AM   #2
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

From what I have heard, a weekend in Vegas is about $3000, plus a bit of shopping, a show and good dining. You sure that you want a week?
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:02 AM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipjeep View Post
I think many of us 'hobbyists' have dreamed at some point of taking a vacation of a week or more with a favored provider. I've been around long enough to know that it would be a HUGE mistake (IMHO) to attempt such with a lady I have never seen. I feel chemistry is a must on such an adventure.

I typically see ladies in the $300-$400 per hr range. I'm wondering what you guys and gals would think is an appropriate offer for a week long cruise or maybe a week in Vegas.I have yet to approach a provider with my thoughts and recognize that there is no right or wrong answer here. Just wondering what a ball-park idea would be for such an adventure.
Those two phrases are the key in my experience--and they are fundamentally connected. I have done this a number of times (not Las Vegas, but the same idea) and I would never do that long a vacation with a lady I didn't already know WELL, definitely more than one or two visits with her.

Whenever I raise the question I knew it was already a destination (or cruise) that she wanted to see/do. It was a common interest trip, not just asking her to accompany me somewhere she may have limited interest in. Even the most "special" places to one person may be of no interest--or worse--to someone else. The more it is something she WANTS to see/do the better the trip will be for both of you, and the less convincing she will need.

Second, I look to see if she does have a "weekly rate" posted. I also look at a "weekend" rate for comparison. Many ladies do not post those, but a number do. On advice from many ladies, I treat that number as I do the window sticker on a new car.If she has a "weekend" rate I will not bring the question up unless I am willing to pay at least the "weekend" amount for the week.

Then I bring up the topic. I start by repeating somethings she already knows: I enjoy her company, I know she has talked about wanting to go to Las Vegas/Alaska/New York City/Wherever, and I tell her I have been thinking about inviting her to come there with me for a week (or whatever length of time). I would very much like to do that, but I cannot afford her weekly rate (or 7 times her daily rate if she does not post a weekly rate). What would it take? I NEVER would put out a figure unless I was willing to pay her weekly rate, and I never have been. I am essentially asking her if she is willing to give me a significant discount, and in those circumstances I don't want to add to the uncomfortableness by tossing out a number that she takes as an insult--especially if she HAS posted a number.

Some have come back and said, no, that posted price is my price--and that ends the conversation. Some come back with a very different number, typically a number near their weekend rate (for most, that is in the vicinity of the $3K Mr Thom mentioned). Some have mentioned significantly less than that but don't expect it. Two said they would come for nothing over and above my covering the cost of the trip itself (both were places the two ladies really wanted to see)--but both ladies are very good friends. I never mentioned accommodations and meals, but in all cases they already knew I stay at nice places and I enjoy quality dining.

If you already know her well enough that you feel comfortable about showing her all your warts over a period of a week (and trust me, you WILL each see what warts there are), then ask her with consideration, enthusiasm, and respect and see how she replies. Not all my offers have been accepted, but far more than not have been--and have resulted in a wonderful week of memories for a price I could afford.

Good luck.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:21 AM   #4
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What Old-T said, and said so well. For some ladies, taking a cruise may be a life long dream come true; for others, the thought of being on a ship for that length of time would be akin to slathering herself in honey and going to lay on an ant hill. If it's a destination she really wants to go, she's more likely to be reasonable on the fee. One other critical item is your sexual expectations. If your idea of a great trip is a week long fuckfest, she may not be as amenable to that thought. It's something which should be discussed if you are to both have a fun experience. Finally, the chemistry issue is of utmost importance. Remember, there will most likely be quite a bit of non BCD time, i.e. dinners, shopping, shows, activities, etc. This should be a lady who's company you truly enjoy, and have great conversations with. Consider that, for both of you, it should be a fun experience, but, at the end of the day, she is still "working".
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:59 AM   #5
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I post both weekend and weekly rates-- but I should note that there are many variables that would make me reconsider my "advertised" rate.

1. Is it a place that either I've always wanted to go but never been OR a place that I enjoy and would love to visit again?

2. What are the expectations of the trip? Is this a business trip where I will be left to my own devices during the day or is it a vacation where I will be expected to accompany the gent pretty much 24/7?

3. Time of year. I personally have busy seasons and slow seasons. I'm much more amenable to making a deal on travel during the slow season than during a busy season.

As with everything in life, often there is some "Flex" depending on the individual situation.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:38 PM   #6
VeronicaAtl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35883
My ECCIE Reviews

Eros had me write an article on JUST this topic. There is no easy answer on rates (tho, I can tell you...$3000 for a WEEK is WAY low. I am $400/hr in Atlanta and an overnight is $2500.
Let alone, if you are Booking a Vegas provider for that week, I would say $3k is her overnight rate Minimum.
I addressed a lot of these things in the article, but there is no range you can meaningfully mention without a Million scenarios. Even knowing some of your old favs in Atl chipjeep, I couldn't hazard a guess what they would go for for a week. (It would completely depend on the girl and her situation that month/year, etc.).... Sorry to not be helpful, but hopefully the article does give Some insight. I'd be interested in knowing if it did reasonate.

http://blog.eros.com/the-weekend-experience/
VeronicaAtl is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:57 PM   #7
Rec1166
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Just ask......

Just ask. I took a provider to the beach for three days and two nights for $2k. But we were RIGHT on the beach, and to her that made up for the difference.

R14
Rec1166 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:17 AM   #8
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Get a sugarbaby
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:44 PM   #9
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've considered taking a Viking river cruise with my ATF and we have discussed. She'd be a perfect companion.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 02:12 PM   #10
Monica187
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 259104
My ECCIE Reviews

Well since its ya'lls hobbies let me say this... I think if that was ever somerhing you wanted to persue, you can study her considering you are debating on making a purchase of some sort, u want to make sure the product is worth buying and taking with u. So with that being said u study her locations and reviews, what are these people saying about her? How does she carry herself in the websites u have seen about/on her? Do u see elegance? Is natural enough? Does she sound like she loves what she does? I only advise that u do not hold hiiigh expectations of the young/mature lady and maybe be a little open minded about what her story might be, does she have ambitions, faith, dreams, and what is she doing to succeed in any of them? U know tho, it all depends on what your really looking for tho? What kind of time are u looking for? Do u wanna feel another era type time, do you wanna just have eye candy type time or u wanna smoke grass and laugh type time? There's all kinds of "type times" u can have with all kinds of types of girls hahaha. It's all up to you how serious you are with your hobby and how serious she is about her career. Keep us up to date with what u might have considered or what u might have figured. I think this is an important question and very educational for some ladies just getting started or whatever.
This is just what I came up with
Blessings
Monica187 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 02:26 PM   #11
Monica187
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 259104
My ECCIE Reviews

Well since its ya'lls hobbies let me say this... I think if that was ever somerhing you wanted to persue, you can study her considering you are debating on making a purchase of some sort, u want to make sure the product is worth buying and taking with u. So with that being said u study her locations and reviews, what are these people saying about her? How does she carry herself in the websites u have seen about/on her? Do u see elegance? Is natural enough? Does she sound like she loves what she does? I only advise that u do not hold hiiigh expectations of the young/mature lady and maybe be a little open minded about what her story might be, does she have ambitions, faith, dreams, and what is she doing to succeed in any of them? U know tho, it all depends on what your really looking for tho? What kind of time are u looking for? Do u wanna feel another era type time, do you wanna just have eye candy type time or u wanna smoke grass and laugh type time? There's all kinds of "type times" u can have with all kinds of types of girls hahaha. It's all up to you how serious you are with your hobby and how serious she is about her career. Keep us up to date with what u might have considered or what u might have figured. I think this is an important question and very educational for some ladies just getting started or whatever.
This is just what I came up with
Blessings

Oh and....And think is she popular and do u feel it is a privilege to be around this girls presence? Is she humble and graceful, I think personality plays a great factor
Just saying ladies n gents
Monica187 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 05:37 PM   #12
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I have had mixed results. Four days was the shortest and 2 weeks was the longest .I had one and two hour sessions and even a over night with each provider before i even asked. All i can say before thinking this is a dream vacation give your self the fart test. If you can stay under the comforter after you fart for 30 seconds it might work. lol just kidding .Its like anything in life you never know till you try. I have and as of lately by the hour is the way to go . Alot of things can happen in a week . For instance this time last year i booked a provider for a week we had a great time till the last day when a car pulled out in front of us on my motorcycle and we both ended up in the hospital. Think about how you know her whats her real name how do you get a hold of a emergency contact ----Dream vacation turned into -- All i have to say is thank god she is all right . And for me by the hour is the only way for me any more . Oh and as far as cost the least was 3 k and the most was 10 k
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:28 AM   #13
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have wondered this as well. A client of mine wanted yo take me to vegas and neither could really come up with a starting price because there were some factors like I wouldnt be with him the whole timr only mostly at night time.

I wish I could find a friend that I click with well enough to take an awesome trip.
Been looking into these Hedonism trips as well sounds fun!
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:59 AM   #14
JustCause
Account Disabled

These arrangements always sound alluring but in the end, fewer than we might think live up to expectations. I have done three and always, I learned, because I didn't want to be alone in those destinations which were decidedly romantic. The sex was less frequent than one might think.

The advice given here in my opinion is sound. Chemistry is a big deal and in my examples the ladies were charming, friendly, and not demanding. They also, of course, maintained a professional distance.

So for me, I'm not inclined to do it again. I'd rather do an overnighter before I leave and one when I return. Same amount of sex, less stress, and way less cost.

Which brings us to your original question: cost. Twice I took the same ATF and once a friend she recommended whom I had seen only twice. All three times I simply described the trip and asked for a companionship quote with me paying expenses. It was always less than I expected.

All the best. Enjoy!
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 10:04 AM   #15
bc7274
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

IMO chemistry is the most important thing.

I just got back from ms. I spent 2 days having fun and relaxing with my atf. It was worth every penny. The only down side is I find it harder and harder to leave her side after were together.
bc7274 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women