Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2014, 08:09 PM   #1
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Its just not the same

When the following people left, the old board and then this board the community and the boards changed dramatically and in my opinion not in a good way.

Master Dennis (the old board)
Jackie
VK
Cheapertobuyit
Big poppa

I really miss these guys, coming to this board now is like visiting your home town and finding all of your old friends dead, its just not the same.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:12 PM   #2
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
When the following people left, the old board and then this board the community and the boards changed dramatically and in my opinion not in a good way.

Jackie
VK
Cheapertobuyit
Big poppa

I really miss these guys, coming to this board now is like visiting your home town and finding all of your old friends dead, its just not the same.

I agree DD... I never knew Dennis but heard good things about him

Of Course I knew Vkmaster and miss him a lot...very entertaining....God rest his soul

Jackie....although didn't meet her...I would've liked to I bet she was a lot of fun...and she knew her shit
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:15 PM   #3
Danny117
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I completely agree DD....nobody even responds to my posts....anymore...I miss ASPD.net
Danny117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:22 PM   #4
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32517
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Jackie
VK
Cheapertobuyit
Big poppa

I agree as well!! Miss Cheapertobuyit's crazy posts, sometimes it would take you a few hours to be able to read and understand them lol..

There used to be more interesting posts and good conversation back in those days. Seemed like a lot more people got along as well!
Thequeen is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:01 PM   #5
BottomFeederKC
Tequila?

Encounters: 177

Who joins a hooker board to wax nostalgic about other guys on the Internet?

Call me crazy, but I come here for the pussy.
BottomFeederKC is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:05 PM   #6
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I miss Dennis' and Jackie's posts. The hobby isn't rocket science, but their information and insight was always helpful or entertaining or both. Dennis had a lot of sources for info and that void has not been filled. The old KCAdultboard was fun and entertaining as well. It was like a soap opera at times with the 6 ft tranny, never did know if she was real or not, Ole Sarge and whole cast of characters.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:47 AM   #7
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC View Post

I am not trying to be a dick, but I get more pussy than two people need. Having been in the adult entertainment industry for over 30 years, having owned strip clubs, having friends who own them getting pussy is not something I need the help of a board to get. That being said, being in an industry that up until recent times has been somewhat taboo it is nice to be able to come to a place where "taboo" topics can be discussed openly and where other people who have lived a lifetime in an an adult industry can converse. I ended up on this board as a natural progression from Gabbys board which was originally an adult swapping board and one of the original on the net. Having been in this community that long it is natural to develop friendships with people it is also natural to mourn the loss of that community because this board is a shell of what it was just 3 years ago and is nothing compared to the boards of the past. In my opinion the fact that you refer to this as a "hooker" board shows your lack of class.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:50 AM   #8
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
I miss Dennis' and Jackie's posts. The hobby isn't rocket science, but their information and insight was always helpful or entertaining or both. Dennis had a lot of sources for info and that void has not been filled. The old KCAdultboard was fun and entertaining as well. It was like a soap opera at times with the 6 ft tranny, never did know if she was real or not, Ole Sarge and whole cast of characters.
The six foot tranny LOL. I think that was the ole sarge alter ego. But remember your only suppose to visit "hooker" boards to get laid.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:26 AM   #9
woody4eroticfun
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC View Post

+10
woody4eroticfun is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:44 AM   #10
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Not the same

Quote:
The six foot tranny LOL. I think that was the ole sarge alter ego. But remember your only suppose to visit "hooker" boards to get laid.
She always threatened to bend ole sarge over and jam him with her 12 or 14 inches, can't remember the size, cause he owed her money. They were hilarious.

Even though most of us don't know each other, we can still develop
some form of relationship. As close or as shallow as they may be, they can be fun and are missed when ended. Everyone is on here for their own reasons, as self serving as this board can be at times.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:44 AM   #11
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Jackie
VK
Cheapertobuyit
Big poppa

I do miss all but one.

Cheaper's posts were so damn entertaining.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:13 PM   #12
nsafun05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

The only one I don't miss is Cheaper because reading his posts made my brain bleed, lol
nsafun05 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:17 PM   #13
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews

I couldn't agree with u more dirty dog. When numbers start changing around here its obvious theres something not right.
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 04:21 AM   #14
ElectricBoss
Registered Member

It's like this all over the place as ya get older. Hence the phrases like, Remember the good old days & all the songs about looking back. These guys now are making their good old days. lol. Getting older sucks.
ElectricBoss is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:39 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Glory Days ---Springsteen
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women