Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 08:31 AM   #1
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Another kind of intimate personal service

I suspect the ladies can relate to the issues explored in this article.

"I never know exactly what they're going to ask for when they rent me, and of course that's a bit scary, but it's also why it's so interesting. Honestly, I've never had problems with any weird clients... I've had plenty of emotional experiences."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/japanese-...65.html?ref=gs
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:25 AM   #2
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post

"I never know exactly what they're going to ask for when they rent me, and of course that's a bit scary, but it's also why it's so interesting. Honestly, I've never had problems with any weird clients... I've had plenty of emotional experiences."

Everyone is different, but the majority of the population has some kind of need to interact or connect with other human beings without being judged for either the need or choosing to act on that need. Social acceptance is alive, but it is not well, by any means. Until we learn to not judge others so harshly, it won't be.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:12 PM   #3
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Everyone is different, but the majority of the population has some kind of need to interact or connect with other human beings without being judged for either the need or choosing to act on that need. Social acceptance is alive, but it is not well, by any means. Until we learn to not judge others so harshly, it won't be.
Says the most judge mental person on the board.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:40 PM   #4
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Prove it. LOL

I could say things like, "Said the fella with the smallest pecker on the board", but it wouldn't be very nice and I can't prove it. So, I don't say things like that, or because I hold grudges.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:04 PM   #5
Red-Hat-Magic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Prove it. LOL

I could say things like, "Said the fella with the smallest pecker on the board", but it wouldn't be very nice and I can't prove it. So, I don't say things like that, or because I hold grudges.
I do have the smallest pecker on the board so stop talking about me
Red-Hat-Magic is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:08 PM   #6
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Hat-Magic View Post
I do have the smallest pecker on the board so stop talking about me
You told on yourself, silly. LOL

I can't deep throat, so apparently am flawed in the eyes of many. Ah well. It is what it is. LOL
Old 07-22-2016, 04:45 PM   #7
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Extremely interesting; cf. Hochschild's work for instance. Maybe in ten years there will be some good research to read, should the trend persist (and so long I survive).
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:14 PM   #8
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Prove it. LOL

All you do is judge people on their post. As far as the pecker thing just ask one of my review ladies. I did hear that needs of a large penis in usually to fill a big pussy but what the fuck do I know.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:49 PM   #9
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
All you do is judge people on their post. As far as the pecker thing just ask one of my review ladies. I did hear that needs of a large penis in usually to fill a big pussy but what the fuck do I know.
Prove it. Like I said, I could say anything tacky or rude just to get your under your skin, but I didn't go at you at all. I used an example.

I'm sorry, but I can not judge when I can not comprehend what it is you are getting at in your 3rd sentence. Are you saying yours is big, so you gotta find bottomless pits? I'm tight, so I know it wasn't aimed at me. Are ya average, so you are making fun of those more endowed? I don't know what you would know or not know, with the exception of, you don't know me...so please tell us. Please, Keep your wordy durds to yourself if you believe you are capable of using that kind of restraint. If not, I completely understand why that is, and please, carry on.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:55 AM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Let's see: this is a board to primarily post opinions. And in turn other people express their opinion about those opinions. When someone has posted enough opinions we form generalzed opinions about the poster.

That is what humans do. If you consider that judgemental, so be it. If you cannot differentiate between making a judgement about an individual based upon a person's collective set of posts vice making a judgement based upon a broad generalization of all blacks, or all guys who spend more than X dollars for a date, or all ...., then that says a lot about you, not those groups.

I find Max's posts a mix of interesting, opinionated, and worth reading whether I agree with them or not. I find yours are usually angry, bigoted, and often comical in their MCPery.

Some judgements are earned.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 11:11 AM   #11
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, I am nothing but willing to judge. If I am going to be accused, I might as well hone the skill of being the best....enjoy!

Back to back - less cost ladies

Ladies who undercut when asked for a ref

helpful board members

Inappropriate on so many levels, but go ahead and tell yourself she enjoys getting naked with you grandpa. This is truly an ATM situation. This is what you look like together and out in public. But hey, who am I to judge anyone's prefs? ijs Just don't kid yourself, or try to fool anyone else. No girl ever, grew up wanting to have sex with granddad, not even the provider kind of girl.

Great clients who know what they are doing

clients who know not what they do

Those who don't believe in tipping

also believe this

And could never imagine it's mostly this

Note the gent surrounded by chicks

Then there are supreme judges

who judge ladies like these and rip them to shreds

Trying to help some of you out, so here ya go.....please note, great for all those glamorous bathroom selfies

what anyone should really think of Burkilini

and even this

Now, I may not be the best judge, but I can see, feel, hear, and basically comprehend what is going on. I also have my preferences just as anyone. I steer toward the more positive aspects of the business, but please, do share... How am I doing on my judging?

Me, after Every client I have ever enjoyed....hallelujah and keep em cummin', because I am grateful!

If you don't have a sense of humor in this biz, you ain't got nothing....

PS: Please consider this as part of my intimate and personal service. Applause, laughter, tips, boos, or whatever ya got....bring it. If you see yourself in some unpleasant judgments, please don't call yourself out, unless you want everyone to see who you really are.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:08 PM   #12
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, I am nothing but willing to judge. If I am going to be accused, I might as well hone the skill of being the best....enjoy!

Back to back - less cost ladies

Ladies who undercut when asked for a ref

helpful board members

Inappropriate on so many levels, but go ahead and tell yourself she enjoys getting naked with you grandpa. This is truly an ATM situation. This is what you look like together and out in public. But hey, who am I to judge anyone's prefs? ijs Just don't kid yourself, or try to fool anyone else. No girl ever, grew up wanting to have sex with granddad, not even the provider kind of girl.

Great clients who know what they are doing

clients who know not what they do

Those who don't believe in tipping

also believe this

And could never imagine it's mostly this

Note the gent surrounded by chicks

Then there are supreme judges

who judge ladies like these and rip them to shreds

Trying to help some of you out, so here ya go.....please note, great for all those glamorous bathroom selfies

what anyone should really think of Burkilini

and even this

Now, I may not be the best judge, but I can see, feel, hear, and basically comprehend what is going on. I also have my preferences just as anyone. I steer toward the more positive aspects of the business, but please, do share... How am I doing on my judging?

Me, after Every client I have ever enjoyed....hallelujah and keep em cummin', because I am grateful!

If you don't have a sense of humor in this biz, you ain't got nothing....

PS: Please consider this as part of my intimate and personal service. Applause, laughter, tips, boos, or whatever ya got....bring it. If you see yourself in some unpleasant judgments, please don't call yourself out, unless you want everyone to see who you really are.

To see you put in so much effort to make your point is proof in itself. Inferiority shows it's color in opposite actions. I might recommend some therapy. To shove oneself out as superior is proof of the inferiority. So you say your tight because I mentioned big and loose. You call someone's pecker small to make them appear weak and useless. This is judgement in it's covert form. This is inferiority in it's plain and simple form. You do this over and over again in your post. You" share" your knowledge in long drawn out explanations to prove to your self you are intelligent which is proof of your inferiority complex. I wish you success at your therapy. Oh yea I have to use Yoda because it fits you so well.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:33 PM   #13
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
To see you put in so much effort to make your point is proof in itself. (of?)

Inferiority shows it's color in opposite actions. (Your own theory?)

I might recommend some therapy. (I don't believe in quacky medicine)

To shove oneself out as superior is proof of the inferiority. (please show everyone where this occurred anywhere ever)

So you say your tight because I mentioned big and loose.(Nope, because I am)

You call someone's pecker small to make them appear weak and useless.(whose pecker did I call small?)

This is judgement in it's covert form.(It's not if I didn't do it, or even if I did do it, but carry on)

This is inferiority in it's plain and simple form.(Your own phychological analysis, because you are an expert on such things?)

You do this over and over again in your post. You" share" your knowledge in long drawn out explanations to prove to your self you are intelligent which is proof of your inferiority complex.(Wrong again, but I do have my reasons for anything I do)

I wish you success at your therapy. (thanks, but therapy is for those who can't deal with their issues. Does it look like I can't deal with you?)

Oh yea I have to use Yoda because it fits you so well. (As if you'd know...lol)
You don't know what fits me well, darlin', because you do not now, nor will you ever.... have a clue. Did someone help you write your rather poor assessment?

BTW, you seriously need to work on your sense of humor, imo. Feeling judged yet?
Old 07-23-2016, 05:48 PM   #14
adiosamigo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post

Oooh....business idea?

...10 dollars an hour...

Shit....I'm in Texas. I'm gonna need 60/hour.
adiosamigo is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:38 PM   #15
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosamigo View Post
Oooh....business idea?

...10 dollars an hour...

Shit....I'm in Texas. I'm gonna need 60/hour.
Start charging that much and the therapist confederation of experts, will be on your tail. Therapists went into deep debt in order to do less than the $10 an hour guy does. LOL I kid I kid....sorta

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women