Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2014, 12:39 PM   #1
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default Cowboys again

In honor of our retired buddy Smitty, I thought we had to have a Cowboy thread for the upcoming season.
This one is going to be a little different since I really don't give a rats ass what their record is or if they make the playoffs. I really don't hate the Cowboys like many of you think. I hate their owner. Therefore, I generally root against them. Hating Jerry Jones is the one thing Capitan and I can agree on in this world. There could be others but I know we agree on that. LOL

In spite of not being a cowboy fan, they have had a lot of players over the years I grew to enjoy watching and respected tremendously. Hence, the nature of this thread is:

Who was your favorite Cowboy of all-time and tell me why.
(Flaming someone elses pick is fair game).

I will start with mine. It is Emmitt Smith. Clearly the most mentally and physically tough Cowboy I ever saw. Who can forget when he played in that Giants game with a separated shoulder. He gained 170 yds that day and lowered that shoulder on one occasion to take Lawrence Taylor head on. Only after the game did we understand how much pain that man played with. I still get chills thinking about it.

Post away...... I await your picks.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Roger Staubach. "Captain Comeback" with all those 4th quarter comebacks. What die hard Cowboys fan who was old enough to see the game on TV could ever forget the "Hail Mary" pass to Drew Pearson to defeat the Viking in the 1975 divisional playoffs. Oh, how I long for those good old days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7uS0ezb2o4
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:52 PM   #3
gomezaddams59
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

OMG, for once I agree with rjdiner. Jerry Jones is the biggest white trash piece of s..t to ever own a team. Dallas society will drop him like an HIV loaded sh.t brick as soon as he sells the team. All time best Dallas player IMHO is Walt Garrison. Runners-up include Bob Lilly, Jethro Pugh, Don Meredith, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Drew Pearson. As always......everyone has their own opinion. Go Pokes!!!! opco m:
gomezaddams59 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:38 PM   #4
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Well RJ I think we both like slutty women even though I tend to lean more towards the latin flavor.

Favorite Cowboy, Randy White. The meanest SOB to ever wear that star.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #5
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomezaddams59 View Post
OMG, for once I agree with rjdiner. Jerry Jones is the biggest white trash piece of s..t to ever own a team. Dallas society will drop him like an HIV loaded sh.t brick as soon as he sells the team. All time best Dallas player IMHO is Walt Garrison. Runners-up include Bob Lilly, Jethro Pugh, Don Meredith, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Drew Pearson. As always......everyone has their own opinion. Go Pokes!!!! opco m:
Garrison was a real cowboy. Not just one with a star on his helmet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Well RJ I think we both like slutty women even though I tend to lean more towards the latin flavor.

Favorite Cowboy, Randy White. The meanest SOB to ever wear that star.
No doubt. He was one tough hombre
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:16 PM   #6
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

My Favorite Dallas Cowboy from back in the day was wide receiver Bullet Bob Hayes, he was purty fast & used to stretch the defense/defensive backs trying to cover him. Also liked defensive lineman Bob Lilly & Jethro Pugh & linebackers Lee Roy Jordon & Chuck Howley & quarterback Dandy Don Meredith-turn out the lights, the party's over-I liked Dandy Don when he was a sportscaster on Monday Night Football.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 12:54 PM   #7
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

yall brot up a bunch of good ball players. my favorit cowboy was roger Starbuck. that sumbich cood win some big games.
Roy D Mercer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women