Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2014, 09:57 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Care to explain this racism

In 2008 here is how it went down:
Obama McCain
white 43% 55%
black 95% 4%
hispanic 65% 31%
asian 62% 35%
other 66% 31%

men 49% 48%
women 56% 43%

In 2012 it went as follows:
Obama Romney
white 39% 59%
black 93% 6%
hispanic 71% 27%
asian 73% 26%
other 58% 38%

men 45% 52%
women 55% 44%

These numbers are both from Roeper polling
and these results are from Washington-ABC polling

If the election were held today Mitt Romney would win by 3 pts.

Since the left has maintained that ONLY racism accounts for the opposition's pushback against Obama, are you going to tell us that people became more racist since 2008. That is the only explanation if you're telling the truth. So you have to explain, are you (and have you been) telling the truth or has it been a big vast left wing conspiracy? If it is a lie, then why did you do it? Pure politics?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The "racist" epithet is very convenient for demagogues. Once it is raised, the discussion turns to race, and the substance of the original topic is lost. The demagogue has successfully deflected the argument from one s/he cannot win, to one which will drag on until the original topic is long forgotten. Thus, the demagogue is relieved from arguing substance.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 10:36 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The republican party excludes minorities?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 10:42 AM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

JD, when you stop decreeing how "the Left" thinks, maybe we can have some intelligent conversations here. SOME of the LWWackos do indeed say the only push back is race. That is as stupid a comment on their part as the RWWackos who pretend none of it is racially motivated.

It is posts like this OP that keep the race argument front and center just as much as those who use race to absolve stupid and hateful things that they do.

It gets worse since you generally paint most anyone left of you as a Liberal. There are plenty of people left of you who are still right of center on many issues.

Obama carried great amounts of the Black and Latino and Asian vote because, in total, those groups felt more in synch with what he had to say. Or do you think the Hispanics and Asians mistook him for Alberto Fujimori? Race IS part of it on both sides of the electorate. Race is NOT ALL of it on either side. As much as the RW side of this board wants to make arguments aracial, they also pull out the race card when convenient, they just play it in a different way. Such as this thread.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 12:35 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The republican party excludes minorities?
Maybe they exclude themselves...

The group the 2011 FBI crime statistics say are responsible for:
55.6% of all Robbery
49.7% of Murders
33.6% of all Aggravated Assaults
32.9% of Forcible Rapes

This group is only 3% of the total US population. REPEAT 3%.
Black males aged 15-34; the main perpetrators are only 3% of the total US population

2012 FBI Statistics
54.9% of all Robbery
49.4% of Murders
34.1% of all Aggravated Assaults
32.5% of Forcible Rapes
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Swing and a miss again by whiffy.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:43 PM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
JD, when you stop decreeing how "the Left" thinks, maybe we can have some intelligent conversations here. SOME of the LWWackos do indeed say the only push back is race. That is as stupid a comment on their part as the RWWackos who pretend none of it is racially motivated.

It is posts like this OP that keep the race argument front and center just as much as those who use race to absolve stupid and hateful things that they do.

It gets worse since you generally paint most anyone left of you as a Liberal. There are plenty of people left of you who are still right of center on many issues.

Obama carried great amounts of the Black and Latino and Asian vote because, in total, those groups felt more in synch with what he had to say. Or do you think the Hispanics and Asians mistook him for Alberto Fujimori? Race IS part of it on both sides of the electorate. Race is NOT ALL of it on either side. As much as the RW side of this board wants to make arguments aracial, they also pull out the race card when convenient, they just play it in a different way. Such as this thread.
I'm not telling anyone how the left thinks. I'm just going by what the left tells me that they think. They say the right wing is racist. Am I wrong to doubt that they really think that? They say that everyone who opposes the White House agenda is a racist because they hate Obama. Is that wrong? I can show you a lot of examplaes but I don't think we need to mine or your time to show the obvious.

As for the second part, how much shit did Alberto Gonzales take? Was it because he was not "in synch" with the latino community?
Old 09-28-2014, 12:48 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

The point that I'm making is that the left has put all their chips on the idea (and maybe they even believe it) that it is all about Obama's race and not his politics or his incompetence. How do you explain the millions who didn't vote for Obama in 2012 that did vote for him in 2008. Or the people who have turned on him since 2012. Have they all become racists? If you believe the left that has to be the case. So all of these new racists are creations of Obama.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The point that I'm making is that the left has put all their chips on the idea (and maybe they even believe it) that it is all about Obama's race and not his politics or his incompetence. How do you explain the millions who didn't vote for Obama in 2012 that did vote for him in 2008. Or the people who have turned on him since 2012. Have they all become racists? If you believe the left that has to be the case. So all of these new racists are creations of Obama.
A vote for a black man is racist, but a vote for a white man isn't LOL
Old 09-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

double post
Old 09-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #11
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I'm just tired of the American cop being racially profiled by blacks and the entire democrat coalition
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
double post
more like "dumb as a post"...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
more like "dumb as a post"...
Relax ass wipe I wasn't referring to you.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:25 PM   #14
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Maybe they exclude themselves...

The group the 2011 FBI crime statistics say are responsible for:
55.6% of all Robbery
49.7% of Murders
33.6% of all Aggravated Assaults
32.9% of Forcible Rapes

This group is only 3% of the total US population. REPEAT 3%.
Black males aged 15-34; the main perpetrators are only 3% of the total US population

2012 FBI Statistics
54.9% of all Robbery
49.4% of Murders
34.1% of all Aggravated Assaults
32.5% of Forcible Rapes
It is because of socioeconomic stratification, lack of equal educational opportunities, and racist cops...or so I've been told
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 03:45 PM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The Democrat Party sold out to the "vote for me, I will give you everything" mantra back when ole Lyndon Johnson declared, "we ill have those N...... Voting Democrat for the next 100 years".

They are the party of the Demagogue. The constitutes that they keep pandering too continually fall behind on the economic ladder

My question is, why do these constituents still vote overwhelmingly for he Democrat Party?
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women