Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2015, 10:40 PM   #1
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Professional pics Thursday, but here's some selfies from me to you!!

Hope y'all like, can't wait for the great ones this week, but these will do
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 07:27 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

WOW! Posted in Short Term Availability Thread, In ISO / Requests, Provider ADS and still needed to start a threAD here in COED? And that BIG ASS SIG LINE exceeds site guidelines! Mine is at the MAX so its pretty obvious. Just seems so "desperate" and unfair when other providers follow the site guidelines on placing ADS. Spare me the BS on its OK to post 'threADS". I already understand!

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments to get a moment in the sunshine.
Observing, GFEJunkie, JohnnyYanks, Dante0322 / Mike Vronsucky
The.Chosen.One
Rest In Peace… new handle coming soon!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:32 AM   #3
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Awe Still Looking, your a troll on Austin boards, and all the way in kcmo boards too, how sweet. I miss you too... Lmfao
Old 12-17-2015, 09:27 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Awe Still Looking, your a troll on Austin boards, and all the way in kcmo boards too, how sweet. I miss you too... Lmfao
I have both friends and property here. I thought you knew that? Like San Antonio, Utah, Idaho, Montana and Hawaii I keep an eye on those forums. Has absolutely nothing to do with you. But as I remember you conducted yourself the same way when you visited Austin.

Me a Troll? LOL always have been.
Old 12-17-2015, 09:55 AM   #5
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I have both friends and property here. I thought you knew that? Like San Antonio, Utah, Idaho, Montana and Hawaii I keep an eye on those forums. Has absolutely nothing to do with you. But as I remember you conducted yourself the same way when you visited Austin.

Me a Troll? LOL always have been.
Oh my.
Just go ahead and spank me
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:34 AM   #6
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Are you serious SL lol... I visit there because I lived there, which is my right, and you seem to have gotten this board confused with your personal dating board, I'm supposed to put pictures up, I'm supposed to comment, I'm supposed to put up ads. Ummmm duh that's why Christopher had stopped the warnings and all about mods and assess like your self from stopping us, because it's what we're supposed to do Lol
I don't care where you have property, Lol you have me confused with someone who does Lol you don't help any of these girls or gents here but pretend to be a mod and secure the boards Lol.
I like you SL u know this, even though your a douch at times but if the ladies only knew how you treat them in tx they would be appalled.
Let's see

-Nobody over 22 or is it 25 can see you, because the rest of us are old worn out hoogars right.
-of your over 115-125 pounds you want nothing to do with them.
And your mean to the girls there, you and your butt buddy's.
So please stay on the board that you at, and don't be an ass.
Old 12-17-2015, 10:37 AM   #7
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ooh sugar britches is my signature line good enough for you I wouldn't want your panties to get in a wad
Old 12-17-2015, 12:14 PM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Are you serious SL lol... I visit there because I lived there, which is my right, and you seem to have gotten this board confused with your personal dating board, I'm supposed to put pictures up, I'm supposed to comment, I'm supposed to put up ads. Ummmm duh that's why Christopher had stopped the warnings and all about mods and assess like your self from stopping us, because it's what we're supposed to do Lol

You misunderstood or misinterpeted what I said. Go back and read it again. I stated when you visited Austin you did the same thing your doing here. You placed an AD, You post in ISO You Post in SNATCH (Short Notice ThreAD) and thats STILL NOT ENOUGH! not all ladies do this. just the "desperate" high volume low cost hookers with PLEASE notice me SIG LINES!

Yes I posted EXACTLY what St C stated. I high lighted in RED why I'm posting here! Plenty of ladsies on this board that don't operate the way you and a few others do!

I don't care where you have property, Lol you have me confused with someone who does Lol you don't help any of these girls or gents here but pretend to be a mod and secure the boards Lol.

I was nicely explaining why I frequent this forum. As if its any of your fucking business! I was just trying to be nice being the holidays and all! I'm not a MOD and have NEVER said I was. A thankless job and I certainly appreciate the people that take on that responsibility.

I like you SL u know this, even though your a douch at times but if the ladies only knew how you treat them in tx they would be appalled.
Let's see

Just because I don't frequent high volume low priced hookers doesn't mean I don't see ladies in this area!

-Nobody over 22 or is it 25 can see you, because the rest of us are old worn out hoogars right.

I have reviewed providers over 30.

-of your over 115-125 pounds you want nothing to do with them.

I have reviewed ladies between 140-160 lbs. none were cunts or bitches!

And your mean to the girls there, you and your butt buddy's.

Mean? Why because I exercise my right as a board member to post just like you?

So please stay on the board that you at, and don't be an ass.
I'll post where ever I damn well feel like it. I won't tell you how many dicks to suck so how about you let me do my thing as well. Oh and I li8ke you too. Hell if you got rid of the desperate sig line I'd even take you seriously!

Happy Holidays! I hope your threAD and our back and forth gets you the holiday business you are looking for.

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments to get a moment in the sunshine.
The.Chosen.One

Old 12-17-2015, 12:23 PM   #9
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Take it as constructive criticism. While it may sound harsh, SL has actually given you some great tips for you to better market yourself.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 12:46 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Take it as constructive criticism. While it may sound harsh, SL has actually given you some great tips for you to better market yourself.
At times I'm so misunderstood LOL Hummmm no cum covered face pic in this sig line. Being sexy must be enough for you Gemma IJS

Lots of UTR providers here as well. Some of the guys "might" recognize this natural red head. Not sure...

The Usual Suspects
The.Chosen.One

Old 12-17-2015, 12:51 PM   #11
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed
Old 12-17-2015, 01:00 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Oh my.
Just go ahead and spank me
How long is the line?

The Usual Suspects
The.Chosen.One
Old 12-17-2015, 01:05 PM   #13
Couture
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 27459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well said Gemma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
+1000
Couture is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 01:24 PM   #14
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
How long is the line?

The Usual Suspects

The.Chosen.One
Hmmmm mm
A lady does not tell
What I will say is ...
Better than EVER BEFORE
Old 12-17-2015, 02:41 PM   #15
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok SL I'll take your constructive criticism Lol, you are def the Grinch. Your usually not so moody Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women