Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2016, 12:54 PM   #16
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Good luck and thanks the reminder on the complexities life and in particular the hobby offer... I don't want to say "don't follow your heart." As you have wisely not named the provider, we don't know the person and their general ethics and sincerity... But do this, kinda in the vain of Biggen, know that even if you decide you love each other, make sure that she doesn't take advantage (usually in the form of finances, see another post on this coed forum as and example). Also, you seem a good enough guy to express yourself here, don't you take advantage of it either....we can rarely be all things to all people and it's not fair in general to expect that from anyone in yours or her life.

NAS out
NASDAQ is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:42 PM   #17
Guest012919-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

My friend. There is no guarantee if you fall in love with a girl you meet at church, who has perfect attendance, comes from a good family, has perfect teeth and writes poetry about puppies, will not burn you to the ground. I bet I just got a few amens.

I just finished writing my five year plan for the next five years. I have never done that. But it is the final five years until I clean out my desk, sell the house and retire. 60 months. Amazingly I am not thinking about what I am going to do when I retire but what I never had time or courage to do before now. I'm sad I missed so much life because now I realize I wasn't living in a house of cards. I could have taken more chances, had more fun, played with my kids more, loved without holding back. And it all would have probably been ok. But I literally hedged my bets in every aspect of my life. Now instead of looking forward to some freedom I feel like I'm looking back on a lifetime of regrets and I am sadly out of time.

There is no such thing as security, safety, or as they say in the stock market ,"Past performance does not guarantee future results"

Does this girl have a good heart? Is she kind? Is she honest? How does she treat people?

Protect yourself financially and professionally, as you should if you were falling for the preachers daughter. But let your heart go where it wants. Trust me, broken hearts heal.
Guest012919-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:06 PM   #18
blackcube87
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Thanks again for all of the advice. This give me more to think about until I meet up with her again to talk to her. Unfortunately that won't be for another week.

Take care KC community. I will have to hit one of the girls up in the area when I come back to visit.
blackcube87 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women