Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47475
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #31
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny_j32 View Post
I actually got something out of it. For instance, i never thought about not wearing perfume or anything that smells good for my married clients. not sure if i will stop wearing it or not, but i must say i never thought about it like that.
It is ridiculous that some of you are upset he is giving you words of wisdom. If you dont want to read it then skip it its not that serious. Dont get butt hurt about it though.
Or he could just copy it onto a word document and share it with folks who want to see it...and I don't know that anyone is "upset" about it, it certainly has not caused me any undue stress....lol

As far as the "perfume" thing and if you don't know if you will "stop wearing it or not"...ah...nevermind..probabl y wouldn't do any good..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #32
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Or he could just copy it onto a word document and share it with folks who want to see it...and I don't know that anyone is "upset" about it, it certainly has not caused me any undue stress....lol

As far as the "perfume" thing and if you don't know if you will "stop wearing it or not"...ah...nevermind..probabl y wouldn't do any good..
all im saying is i found it to be an interesting read. and yes it did sound like a few people were upset he posted it. maybe you forgot to read that part.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:59 AM   #33
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Glad to see you got that too. That's one of those things that I had to deal with recently. I ended up with a little over an hour free and set up a short notice call. Just as I was leaving her room she sprayed some kind of perfume into the air and walked through it. Which is good for not having it on too strong. But I was right behind her and got a dose. But since I had to get gas anyway, managed to "spill" some on my shirt. As a general rule, gasoline is stronger than perfume. I hope.
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #34
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
actually there were a few people that were upset he posted that. lol want to go back and read it honey?

Really??...I just re-read the entire thread except for the op's rant and I fail to see where anyone is "upset"...maybe you could provide an example.. Now if you were to leave the smell of "perfume" on the clothing or body of one of your married clients...well then we just might see "upset"....hint hint......LMAO...

Old 11-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #35
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
Glad to see you got that too. That's one of those things that I had to deal with recently. I ended up with a little over an hour free and set up a short notice call. Just as I was leaving her room she sprayed some kind of perfume into the air and walked through it. Which is good for not having it on too strong. But I was right behind her and got a dose. But since I had to get gas anyway, managed to "spill" some on my shirt. As a general rule, gasoline is stronger than perfume. I hope.
I would love to smell great for my clients (not that i smell bad lol), but the married ones wont be coming back if i get them busted because their wife smelled my perfume! I always do my best to make sure I dont get my clients into any type of trouble! lol
Old 11-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #36
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Please don't
The quote about bumping the thread every few months is part of the text of the original thread. Hence, by being bumped, it accumulated those 22,000 hits. SS himself never said anything about bumping the thread he just created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
I know that there have been a number of folks who have spoken how good hearted SS has been...whatever their reasons for stating that...I'll go with that.
Here is some food for thought. No one ever seems to question the motivation of someone who makes a backbiting or unabashed personal attack on someone. Yet both you and Malwoody have both made observations about the possible motivation I and others might have for speaking well of SS. Why do we need to have an ulterior motive to say something nice about someone? I told the truth as I see it about SS. No ulterior motive needed. I just find it a little sad really that to offer a kindness to someone who is being unfairly attacked (and lets be honest, the "Community Announcement" thread was unfair and uncalled for) is reason for speculation and suspicion. It shouldn't be that way. As I said in a previous post, we could do with a little more kindness and tolerance, and a little less venom around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
I see reviews on ladies I have no interest in seeing. I don't read them most of the time.

I see folks come on here and talk about their politics. I either read or don't based on whether I want to hear it.

Some guy puts this info out here for you to take or not take. What's the big deal? don't read it. I got this in a PM from SS a few weeks ago when I asked a newbie question in another thread. It was definitely long, but more importantly, helpful to those who need it. The beauty of the written word is: you can scan it to skip through to the parts that you find helpful.

The funniest part: The reason I looked at this post this morning is because of the 28 replies. So all your complaining about the thread, makes it stronger.
Mmm mm mm. You just keep getting sexier by the minute. I love a man with common sense and a sense of fair play who isn't afraid to speak his mind. Great observation on that last part. Irony at its finest
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #37
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I would love to smell great for my clients (not that i smell bad lol), but the married ones wont be coming back if i get them busted because their wife smelled my perfume! I always do my best to make sure I dont get my clients into any type of trouble! lol
I compromise by wearing body sprays rather than perfumes. As a smoker, I am very conscious about trying to mitigate the smell of smoke that I am sure my non-smoking gentlemen find unappealing. Body sprays are a great compromise because they tend to be much lighter than most perfumes, the scent doesn't linger as long as perfume, and doesn't transfer as easily. I also tend to avoid body sprays that are sweet or flowery smelling. No guy wants to smell like a flower shop! I usually select sprays that are more of a spicy/clean smell that you might associate with a fresh soap smell. If they do pick up some of the body spray, it will be less obvious.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #38
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Yes SOF kindness and tolerance, with less venom is a good thing.....

So is honesty and less trickery & deception on ALL of our postings...if you know what I mean?

My statement in no way question SS's, or those who supported him, when describing him as good hearted. Sorry you completely missed the main point of my post.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:19 PM   #39
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I compromise by wearing body sprays rather than perfumes. As a smoker, I am very conscious about trying to mitigate the smell of smoke that I am sure my non-smoking gentlemen find unappealing. Body sprays are a great compromise because they tend to be much lighter than most perfumes, the scent doesn't linger as long as perfume, and doesn't transfer as easily. I also tend to avoid body sprays that are sweet or flowery smelling. No guy wants to smell like a flower shop! I usually select sprays that are more of a spicy/clean smell that you might associate with a fresh soap smell. If they do pick up some of the body spray, it will be less obvious.
thanks for the advice! i will have to try that! it will probably be cheaper too, because i normally get the expensive victorias secret ones lol
Old 11-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #40
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Yes SOF kindness and tolerance, with less venom is a good thing.....

So is honesty and less trickery & deception on ALL of our postings...if you know what I mean?

My statement in no way question SS's, or those who supported him, when describing him as good hearted. Sorry you completely missed the main point of my post.
Honesty like turning my showcase into a billboard for the Top Providers of KC? How dare I object to being used to advertise for 5 of my competitors. The very idea. Only took two months of displaying their ads in my showcase and 1,300 views before my heartless deception saved my ass from being made a fool of.

I served my sentence, made my apologies, and took my lumps on the board. Let it go. You don't see me holding my breath waiting on an apology that will never come for being used to advertise for other women, or being made a fool of by unwittingly turning my own showcase into their free advertisement. Its over and done with now. Lets move on.

I didn't question your statement or say you were wrong for you post. Nor did I miss the point of your post. I just noticed the contrast between saying something kind about someone, and saying something unkind. You weren't the only one to make a passing reference to ulterior motives. MW is convinced that those of us who spoke up for SS did so to protect our cash flow. The reverse of white knightism even. My observation is simply that its ironic that kindness is suspect on the board, while personal attacks aren't. Would it be a terrible thing if people tried to reverse that habit?
Old 11-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #41
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Oh will you please stop....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
The quote about bumping the thread every few months is part of the text of the original thread. Hence, by being bumped, it accumulated those 22,000 hits. SS himself never said anything about bumping the thread he just created.

Here is some food for thought. No one ever seems to question the motivation of someone who makes a backbiting or unabashed personal attack on someone. Yet both you and Malwoody have both made observations about the possible motivation I and others might have for speaking well of SS. Why do we need to have an ulterior motive to say something nice about someone? I told the truth as I see it about SS. No ulterior motive needed. I just find it a little sad really that to offer a kindness to someone who is being unfairly attacked (and lets be honest, the "Community Announcement" thread was unfair and uncalled for) is reason for speculation and suspicion. It shouldn't be that way. As I said in a previous post, we could do with a little more kindness and tolerance, and a little less venom around here.
How did I personally attack anyone?...I don't do that I critisize behavior and I can't fucking believe you put a spell on this text and it's still fucking red.....LOL..the motivation is money...it's always been about the money and it always will be....I think I recall someone saying something about "fucks for bucks"..you like him, you think he's a nice guy and that's cool and it's cool that you want to love up a client who has sung your praises..like numerous times...it's ok, it really is..

QUOTEMmm mm mm. You just keep getting sexier by the minute. I love a man with common sense and a sense of fair play who isn't afraid to speak his mind. Great observation on that last part. Irony at its finest [/QUOTE]

OMG....did I say it was all about the money..??...damm Stacy...you're kinda like raping this guy right in front of us.. Excellent Marketing...and you thought you could slide that by me...you sly girl......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women