Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #16
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree ash the less drama the better.

<3 <3
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #17
Kerchunk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I hope you don't take this thread as me being a jerk Bailey. It definitely was not directed at you personally. A few months ago I might have been mad at you, but this has happened so many times to me now that I really don't take it personal at all anymore since it seems to be the standard practice in the community - that's why I didn't mention your name because I didn't want to bad-mouth you. Based on the reviews you sound like an awesome provider, and based on your communications you sound like a genuinely sweet girl, I know I just happened to be the unlucky guy that drew the short straw last weekend. I felt bad when I saw that you had posted in this thread taking the blame.

And I wasn't trying to rant (even though it may have sounded that way), it was a genuine question to the provider community. I am just curious as to why when a provider can't make an appointment the standard method by so many providers (definitely not just you) is to not email or call, and not reply to any emails after the appointment time has passed, not even the next day. It's as if any missed appointment makes the unlucky client toxic in her mind or something.

I really think that if a provider were to make an effort to communicate even if the appointment can't be fulfilled it would make her customers happier and it would make the providers happier (and richer!) too. A client who gets a NC/NS and is cold-shouldered afterwards will probably never make an appointment again, but a provider who communicates will encourage a client to reschedule the next time.

I'm glad you had a good and successful time here, I really hope my post didn't spoil it for you, that wasn't my intention - I tried to keep it anonymous.
Kerchunk is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #18
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapTheReward View Post
Personally it seems mr. Kerchunk was attempting to taint someones name and reputation.
I did not get that vibe at all from his post.

Quote:
maybe just maybe and I'm reaching here something made her feel uncomfortable?
That doesn't excuse a NC/NS. If she was uncomfortable she could have called and canceled.
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #19
RobCarlo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I hear you, It happened to me 3 times so far, all from visiting girls... We really dont have local girls, too bad...
RobCarlo is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #20
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
I hope you don't take this thread as me being a jerk Bailey. It definitely was not directed at you personally. A few months ago I might have been mad at you, but this has happened so many times to me now that I really don't take it personal at all anymore since it seems to be the standard practice in the community - that's why I didn't mention your name because I didn't want to bad-mouth you. Based on the reviews you sound like an awesome provider, and based on your communications you sound like a genuinely sweet girl, I know I just happened to be the unlucky guy that drew the short straw last weekend. I felt bad when I saw that you had posted in this thread taking the blame.

And I wasn't trying to rant (even though it may have sounded that way), it was a genuine question to the provider community. I am just curious as to why when a provider can't make an appointment the standard method by so many providers (definitely not just you) is to not email or call, and not reply to any emails after the appointment time has passed, not even the next day. It's as if any missed appointment makes the unlucky client toxic in her mind or something.

I really think that if a provider were to make an effort to communicate even if the appointment can't be fulfilled it would make her customers happier and it would make the providers happier (and richer!) too. A client who gets a NC/NS and is cold-shouldered afterwards will probably never make an appointment again, but a provider who communicates will encourage a client to reschedule the next time.

I'm glad you had a good and successful time here, I really hope my post didn't spoil it for you, that wasn't my intention - I tried to keep it anonymous.
You're a good guy in my book! There is no harm in expresing how you feel about something; you are most definetly entilted to that. Of course you wil always have people who take it as a "bash", but you know your intentions had no malicious intent behind so all the waves will settle. I do hope you and Bailey fianlly meet and laugh it all off over a strong drink and some much needed dessert

xoxox

Ash
AshleyAshton is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:18 PM   #21
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that it is not ok when a date does not go as planned sometimes unexpected things happen. I do apologize. I strive to give the best service as I love all the great gentlemen I have met and hope to meet more in the future.

xoxo
Bailey
Old 07-12-2010, 09:33 PM   #22
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
I agree that it is not ok when a date does not go as planned sometimes unexpected things happen. I do apologize. I strive to give the best service as I love all the great gentlemen I have met and hope to meet more in the future.

xoxo
Bailey
Girl, you're fine. You have already explained yourself abd that should suffice with people. Shit happens, ya know. Youcant control everything. You will be just fine. Just keep doing what you're doing

Come out and visit us sometime!!!

xoxox

Ash
Old 07-12-2010, 11:32 PM   #23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post

xoxo
Bailey
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyAshton View Post
Girl, you're fine. You have already explained yourself abd that should suffice with people. Shit happens, ya know. Youcant control everything. You will be just fine. Just keep doing what you're doing

Come out and visit us sometime!!!

xoxox

Ash
I have to disagree. thatgirlbailey's post in the quote above is far more appropriate than her initial one. I applaud her for apologizing. The initial post had a lot of random reasons but no apology for the NC/NS.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:11 AM   #24
ReapTheReward
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne View Post
I have to disagree. thatgirlbailey's post in the quote above is far more appropriate than her initial one. I applaud her for apologizing. The initial post had a lot of random reasons but no apology for the NC/NS.
Was going to let this one play out but are you kidding me? She was blatantly being bashed yet it was claimed it was attempted to be anonymous. Anybody with half a brain could put the details of location of poster and his claim of seeing two reviews, bailey simply defended herself and her good name. Keep it up morons and amarillo can retain her to ourselves, if I was her I think I may stick with the established abilene gents and stray far away from the drama ya'll seem to. Be thriving on. Boo hoo kerchunk something came up, you must be fairly new to this game we all play, people do have lives and life throws kinks in all appointments/activities/plans etc. She was very adult came out and explained and appologized give it a freakin rest!
ReapTheReward is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:34 AM   #25
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

rtr thank you for the defense but I can stand up for myself. A simple mistake on my end. Maybe I can extend my trip next time.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #26
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

C'mon y'all...there is no need to start with hostility. Please! There is already too much on it this board as a whole. Kerchunk spoke his peace and Bailey said hers. I'm sure this will all get resolved between them one day, no need to harbor ill will....it's a HOBBY board for tumbleweed sakes!

Water under the bridge

@ReapThe Reward, it's admirable that you are coming to her defense but as she stated, she is quite capable of handling herself. The name calling to anyone isn't necessary, we are all adults afterall.

Grain of salt at this point and better communication so these issues are avoided in the future.

xoxox TO ALL!!!

ASH
Old 07-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was going to let this one play out but are you kidding me? She was blatantly being bashed yet it was claimed it was attempted to be anonymous. Anybody with half a brain could put the details of location of poster and his claim of seeing two reviews, bailey simply defended herself and her good name.
I still do not see anything in the initial post that shows kerchunk attacking thatgirlbaily. It is not absurd to post about a NC/NS.

Quote:
Keep it up morons and amarillo can retain her to ourselves, if I was her I think I may stick with the established abilene gents and stray far away from the drama ya'll seem to. Be thriving on. Boo hoo kerchunk something came up, you must be fairly new to this game we all play, people do have lives and life throws kinks in all appointments/activities/plans etc. She was very adult came out and explained and appologized give it a freakin rest!
The apology was in the follow up post and not in her original reply. The apology was acknowledged and appreciated. This forum is about providers and hobbyists - it is not real life hiccups and problems. A NC/NS is going to discussed. Her initial post had a ton of reasons but no apology. Her follow up post contained an apology. Everyone seemed good with that except you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyAshton View Post
C'mon y'all...there is no need to start with hostility. Please! There is already too much on it this board as a whole. Kerchunk spoke his peace and Bailey said hers. I'm sure this will all get resolved between on day, no need to harbor ill will....it's a HOBBY board for tumbleweed sakes!
To be fair, the hostility is only coming from RTR. Everyone else has been quite civil. While the term "hobby" gets used, this is a business. Kerchunk had every right to post his opinion - especially in this area of the forum. He didn't attack anyone and he wasn't rude. RTR simply over reacted with his "attempt" to defend thatgirlbaily. Nobody is thriving on drama and nobody is being a moran.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #28
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Was going to let this one play out but are you kidding me? She was blatantly being bashed (bashed?? lol I think not. He stated a fact and asked a question.)yet it was claimed it was attempted to be anonymous. Anybody with half a brain could put the details of location of poster and his claim of seeing two reviews, bailey simply defended herself and her good name. Keep it up morons (calm down dude) and amarillo can retain her to ourselves, if I was her (We're thrilled that you're not) I think I may stick with the established abilene gents and stray far away from the drama ya'll (oh the ironing) seem to. Be thriving on. Boo hoo kerchunk something came up, you must be fairly new (so what, so were you at some point) to this game we all play, people do have livesand life throws kinks in all appointments/activities/plans etc.(Hence his initial question- why not make a call or send a text/email and give someone a heads up or at least an excuse...) She was very adult came out and explained and appologized give it a freakin rest!(Because he is the one overreacting, right?)
johnnybax is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #29
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Keep it up morons

Where are you Pistol?

Take Ashleys advice and leave the bickering to the folks in Dallas.
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash69 View Post
Take Ashleys advice and leave the bickering to the folks in Dallas.
No Kidding! Baileys response or lack thereof is all thats needed. Gentlemen can make up their own mind as to the cause of the drama. No WK's needed to chime in to defend the heroine. From what I see, she is quite capable of defending herself!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women