Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 372
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47470
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2014, 09:05 AM   #1
LondonSub
Gaining Momentum

Default "Differently Abled" Clients

Wondering if any of the providers here can share any insight on clients they have or have had who are differently abled, such as people who might be permanently wheelchair bound for whatever reason, or little people, or people with physical irregularities/have prosthetics etc. How many (percentage wise) of your clients would fall into this category? Do they tend to be one-off clients, or do they become regulars? How comfortable are you dealing with people who are like this? Do you genuinely enjoy meeting these clients? Has it changed your view of human companionship at all, and do you find it personally rewarding to be able to provide these clients with experiences they might not otherwise be able to have? Or any other related issues anyone feels like discussing. I'm genuinely interested in hearing any responses. Thanks.
LondonSub is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:13 AM   #2
LondonSub
Gaining Momentum

This thread by the way, was inspired by the amazing movie "The Sessions" (really well acted, deeply moving, hilariously funny, and insightful into the human condition as only the best films are- highly recommended). Based on a true story, it's more from the perspective of a surrogate than a traditional provider, but it still got me thinking a lot about all those differently abled clients...
Old 05-08-2014, 11:11 AM   #3
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That was a good movie indeed.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:29 AM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I have multiple regular clients who are wheelchair bound. Quite a few also that have prosthetic legs. I also have a couple who have either colostomy bags or a permanent catheter as well.

Everyone needs a little affection. Everyone.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #5
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

I have one regular with a colostomy bag. I never even notice it, really. He's a wonderful fun man. He, on the other hand is very self conscious of it. Sad, as he's a great man, with so much to offer , but lets it define him, as far as being in a relationship.
One has a prosthetic leg. It was awkward the first time, as far as positions. He too, is a great gentleman. I think the whole process is not letting it phase you. If you can't be graceful and open about it, then probably not going to make him feel comfortable.
We ALL are "differently abled" in some way or another. That's what makes us each unique.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:21 PM   #6
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

I've never seen a disabled client. One man in a wheelchair wanted to see me a few years ago, but my incall location wasn't wheelchair friendly.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:09 AM   #7
LondonSub
Gaining Momentum

Good responses, any one else got anything to share?
Old 05-09-2014, 09:33 AM   #8
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

I miss one of my favorites in Vegas.. Wheelchair. I would sit on his lap, him seeing my back, as we stared out the window... Or at least I stared out the window, he probably stared at my ass.
He loved trying new things.
I don't want to say something that he has never said in a review as I don't want to embarrass him.. But we had a lot of fun together.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:34 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies often laugh at my. 1.3" of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 04:00 PM   #10
Prime Time
Neon Deion

I'm often considered "Differently Abled" because I require providers to serve fried chicken during my sessions.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:18 PM   #11
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had clients who have come in with walkers, amputees, needed their oxygen tank with them at all times, one who had a leg that was longer than the other etc. Differently-abled in one was or another they are uncommon but not surprising or unwelcomed . Their physically differences bother me none. I've always been open and caring to all kinds of people...character is most important after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonSub View Post
Wondering if any of the providers here can share any insight on clients they have or have had who are differently abled, such as people who might be permanently wheelchair bound for whatever reason, or little people, or people with physical irregularities/have prosthetics etc. How many (percentage wise) of your clients would fall into this category? Do they tend to be one-off clients, or do they become regulars? How comfortable are you dealing with people who are like this? Do you genuinely enjoy meeting these clients? Has it changed your view of human companionship at all, and do you find it personally rewarding to be able to provide these clients with experiences they might not otherwise be able to have? Or any other related issues anyone feels like discussing. I'm genuinely interested in hearing any responses. Thanks.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:41 PM   #12
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am visually impaired (legally blind). Every provider has been very accommodating with regards to me not being able to see. My heartfelt thanks to all the ladies.

However: I have, at times, asked for a discount based on, shall we say, "Dwarfism". This is a condition where the long bones of the body are less than average in length. I have only one bone with this condition, but never got a discount for lack-of -ength!
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:53 PM   #13
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 239686

I currently do not have any of these clients but I have had one in the past with a prosthetic leg. it made getting up stairs difficult for him and unfortunately he only saw me for a short time as he left the hobby and went in to AA. He was a very nice guy but I always did feel awkward around him. I was afraid to ask what happened to his leg
naughtynicole4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women