Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167992
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation GROW SOME BALLS BITCH!!!

I wasn't even going to dignify this comment with a response but I felt the need to.
First of all there has been a comment made about me that is untrue.

I think its racially motivated because none of my reviews claimed that they have generated any thing bad from me.
Lets just keep it plain and simple..

I never EVER violate some ones privacy by "going into their pockets" while they are in the tub!!!

I am very upset because I am a real person w/ feelings. I never do something so low and dis honest. I try my hardest to provide nice and safe places. I provide endless drinks etc... and here comes some bullshit

Did it ever occur that I may step out of the room to answer calls or texts from other gentlemen who may want to see me. Or that I may want prepare a drink?? Or I may want to prep for when you come out of the shower?
I do have other gentleman who require my attention and other things to do as well.. Or that I am just busy??? Oh heavens no!You automatically assume something negative. Why is that?? Sometimes I don't understand people.

IF YOU ARE A LIL' BOY WHO IS SO NERVOUS ABOUT SMALL THINGS AS SUCH ; WHY ARE YOU EVEN HOBBYING??
GROW SOME BALLS BITCH!!!!

I don't appreciate remarks being made trying to damage my reputation. But the booty never lies!!!
MY GENTLEMEN LEAVE HAPPY SATISFIED AND INTACT.

Im sorry if I seem a bit harsh. But this is no "laughing" matter. I know that you guys have friend, familys, careers and reoutations to up hold. And I take all of that into account when getting things together for you.
I dont need somebody coming along trying to question my credibility or morals. I am a loving person
Nia Baby is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
bartipero
Valued Poster

I always thought the term was "bee-otch". Lol. People will say 'stuff'. And this is how you correct it. Comes with the territory--no pun intended. One might get a little nervous if you disappear in a session and they don't know you well. Maybe saying what you're doing might help in excusing yourself momentarily.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #3
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Wonder if she would violate me if I farted in the tub.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
Guest092813
Account Disabled

User ID: 4547
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm.
I highly doubt that it is racially motivated. This is the HOBBY and some guys have had really bad experiences with ladies leaving the area they are in.
As for being busy...well if you're that busy with other things maybe you shouldn't take an appointment at that time. While it's your time, it's his money and the guys tend to want to have your attention focused on them not the million other things you need to do because your so busy.
Most of the time its considered rude to book another appointment while you have an appointment. Not just in this profession but others as well.

I get that your upset but calling people bitches is...ummm...tacky?
Guest092813 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

And commenting on a guys balls, it doesn't get any lower than that. lol
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Grace
Nia that's not lady like at all..but have a great week
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceutr View Post
Hmm.
I highly doubt that it is racially motivated. This is the HOBBY and some guys have had really bad experiences with ladies leaving the area they are in.
As for being busy...well if you're that busy with other things maybe you shouldn't take an appointment at that time. While it's your time, it's his money and the guys tend to want to have your attention focused on them not the million other things you need to do because your so busy.
Most of the time its considered rude to book another appointment while you have an appointment. Not just in this profession but others as well.

SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #7
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia Baby View Post

Did it ever occur that I may step out of the room to answer calls or texts from other gentlemen who may want to see me]I do have other gentleman who require my attention and other things to do as well..
Or that I am just busy???

IF YOU ARE A LIL' BOY WHO IS SO NERVOUS ABOUT SMALL THINGS AS SUCH ; WHY ARE YOU EVEN HOBBYING??
GROW SOME BALLS BITCH!!!!
I would be pissed if I was paying for your time and companionship and you were busy off in another room texting and on the phone booking appts with other men. You should save that for outside of your appointment that is not professional at all..I would have probably been nervous/upset too if I was the guy and a provider did that to me..
heck I would wanna get in the bath WITH him.
PLAYTIME
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #8
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia Baby View Post

I am very upset because I am a real person w/ feelings.
So are most of the people that considered seeing you until now.

If nothing else, ECCIE is a continual lesson on how not to market one's business!
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #9
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
+1 Grace
Nothing says, "class" like a couple of hookers dissing another hooker!
Old 08-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #10
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR COMING ACROSS SO RUDELY
I ADMIT IT MAY HAVE BEEN A BIT "TACKY" TO RESPOND SO HARSHLY.
BUT I BLEW UP OVER SUCH A GROSS ACCUSATION... ID NEVER DO THAT TO ANYONE

AND FURTHER MORE.. I HAVE READ THINGS ABOUT PROVIDERS THAT WERE FAR LESS FLATTERING THAN WHAT I SAID BUT NOW I AM BEING ATTACKED FOR DEFENDING MYSELF??

HOWEVER
I NOTICE NO ONE COMMENTED ON THE POSITIVE THINGS I SAID LIKE KNOWING THAT THESE MEN HAVE LIVES FAMILIES CAREERS ETC TO UPHOLD AND ID NEVER VIOLATE THAT.... DOESN'T SURPRISE ME THAT POSITIVITY GOES UNREMARKED BUT ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS I SAID WERE COMMENTED ON.. not surprised
Old 08-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #11
bartipero
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
+1 Grace

By Noah Scape

Especially if you have a multiple personality disorder and end up arguing with yourself. Or if you stick one of those Statue of Liberty dolls way up your nose. Oh, I hate it when that happens. Or if you leave the gas on the front burner on and light up a cigarette in the house and blow it up. Man o man, I hate it when that happens. Or you have the best ship man ever built and run into an iceberg and sink on the maiden voyage. That is just cold.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #12
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
+1 Grace

By Noah Scape

Especially if you have a multiple personality disorder and end up arguing with yourself. Or if you stick one of those Statue of Liberty dolls way up your nose. Oh, I hate it when that happens. Or if you leave the gas on the front burner on and light up a cigarette in the house and blow it up. Man o man, I hate it when that happens.
Fortunately, we have certain Sesame Street characters that never leave home without a first aid kit and a fire extinguisher.

Or a bottle of Tide and an iron.

Or a nit comb.

Whatever it takes. 220, 221...
Old 08-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #13
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

until you are a black woman in this business dont talk to me about what is racially motivated.. and you are right he may have had a bad experience with another provider. it may not have been. but you do not know what its like for people to assume you have to steal because you are black. so you cannot relate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceutr View Post
Hmm.

Old 08-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #14
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Nia you are the only one that has played the race card in these posts.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:19 PM   #15
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You are entitled to your opinion. Comments about my level of professionalism are un called for.If I recall no one on here is perfect. No body walking this earths surface is..

But lets be crystal clear those were hypothetical situations not actual. No matter what reason I left the room for...
The bottom line in that when I left I was not "going through pockets for i.d. information."

Its funny how I am getting more replies on this subject & get nearly no replies if I post something positive uplifting or praising a client. I hope that when I post something positive that I can get the same level of provider input, feedback & involvement..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
I would be pissed if I was paying for your time and companionship and you were busy off in another room texting and on the phone booking appts with other men. You should save that for outside of your appointment that is not professional at all..I would have probably been nervous/upset too if I was the guy and a provider did that to me..
heck I would wanna get in the bath WITH him.
PLAYTIME

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women