Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160310
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

User ID: 233947
My ECCIE Reviews
Default When you use someone's breast cancer surgery to make yourself money.....shame on you

I was not strong enough 3 1/2 weeks ago to fight this issue, just had breast cancer surgery, but now that I am healing and got my strength back a lot better I can now put this out there.

SHAME ON you Sherry of DFW.
You have proved my point exactly on here in the powder room.
You have 4 post on the first page on here alone and hundreds on the other pages all the time of people that no show or no call you.

When you keep pressuring me over and over to let you do a benefit for me I knew something was not right. You wanted to Do a 40 dollar benefit at first then raised it to 50'
You sent pms constantly telling me exactly what to say and telling me to post ads in my name also about the benefit. Against my better judgement since I had never met you except talking on phone i was REALLY concerned about it.

First who would want to work for free when they say they have no business. I keep thinking who would work for free over and over for nothing. First red flag.
You do not take no for an answer. You told me you had been told to quit harressing men on the board about coming to see you. Yes you do, you constantly harrased me for emails and phone numbers of men I had seen to call and see if they would come see you now. I said NO WAY. I don't harrass men in anyway to come see me. If they do , they do , especially you wanting to text them. .

So the weekend came and you emailed you had 6 spots set for that one day.
Second red flag. At the end the day you said they either no showed you or did not call. You even would not answer your phone all day when I as calling, now if no one showed what were you doing to not answer your phone???
You told me in an email that one eccie guy sent you a pm wanting to come and also wanted SS. You sent him a message back saying it was not included for 50 benefit. You said he came and then since you would not do SS he finished the session and picked up the money and left. That you did not have any money.

FOR DAYS. I keep asking why in the hell would you not post an eccie members name that did the session and then got dressed ran out the with the money when you post every Tom, dick and Harry that no shows you????

WTF. Your response is he was not a eccie member but a lurker forgetting you had sent me a message earlier that he was a eccie member.
You post EVERY DETAIL about every man that ns/nc.
My point made on that.

If you made NO money that day why would you keep insisting I post for you again the next weekend. I had to scream at you and say Nooooooo' that if you ran it again I would report you to the mods. Why would you want to work for free another weekend????

You said you keep pages of every man you see. His number, his weight, his age , his name and even color or hair and race. BUT YOU HAVE NO RECORD OF ANYONE THAT CAME that day. Do you I think I believe this?

You said I contacted you months ago for a referral ,that you had never contacted me. Well Sherry I do screen everyone on here so of course I contacted you the first time. You never contact me for a referral because you advertise all over this board NO SCREENING, I SEE ANY DICK THAT WILL COME.
SHAME ON YOU SHERRY. When you got called out you all of a sudden sent 100 to me after the fact.
Then 2 weeks later the other 50 came I kept telling you I never got, but hey you are always right you think
Is this a she said she said? No your post on here tell the story.

Shame on you again for using a person having breast cancer to make yourself some money. Maybe @ 73 it is time something new if you resort to this and calling every provider ugly bitches.

I have posted before it is no one's responsibility to help anyone on this board, but when a provider does this it is F***ed up
SensualNurseD is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 01:25 PM   #2
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow smh
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:03 PM   #3
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Looks like your strength is returning, Nurse. Good for you.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 04:58 PM   #4
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

So did she give you $150 in blowjob money?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:20 PM   #5
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry you were taken advantage of. Someone who would do that is the scum of the earth.

To answer your question....there are many providers that will work for "free" to help a lady they know out. (Especially if they aren't hurting for business to begin with) When another lady was having issues one of our independent social organizers in SA raffled off sessions with providers who volunteered.

Heck, I've worked for free several times when another provider was having many RW problems. I ran a "Be a Nice Guy" special for one week. They gave HER the money, she told me how much they gave her and then I would see the guy for as much time as that donation would get normally. I would be very wary of someone who wants to "help" but will handle the money themselves....
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:31 PM   #6
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

There is WAY more to this story. Go check out Dallas co-ed....SMH appears to be a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women