Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
msjazmine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 177231
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ??? St. Louis ???

I have been trying to visit St. Louis a couple times, considering I have heard wonderful things about it. Although when I prepost here, (eccie) it seems dead. Not sure where most of the guys go to look for ladies in this city.

I usually try to stay away from advertising on bp, but I am aware that every city is different in regards to where gentlemen look.
msjazmine is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:55 AM   #2
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjazmine View Post
I have been trying to visit St. Louis a couple times, considering I have heard wonderful things about it. Although when I prepost here, (eccie) it seems dead. Not sure where most of the guys go to look for ladies in this city.

I usually try to stay away from advertising on bp, but I am aware that every city is different in regards to where gentlemen look.
I'm heading to St. Louis very soon and have provided there in the past. I've always done well. This site is great, I love it. It's just not one of the popular ones in St. Louis. I've done well with Eros, RS2K, TER, P411 and Grain Belt. Rate that provider is a local board. I had a few clients from there but not like the other sites. No matter where you go, avoid BP.

I find it very beneficial to advertise on multiple boards that are good. When a gentleman contacts you and your booked or not in town, ask him if he would like a text or e mail when your coming back. After doing this for a while, you won't have to advertise at times and this saves you time and money. I only advertise for half the cities I visit, I can get booked up without an ad in a lot of cities.
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 10:18 PM   #3
Pilot Pete
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I travel a lot (use different avatars) and think there are more guys reading here than it appears from the posting activity. Sometimes it is a reflection of the mod, other times just lack of local awareness.
BP can be useful for massage/BR but not even an option for me or most other throttle jockeys I know. The sites Becca mentioned are the places to browse when seeking a quality provider.
Pilot Pete is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:48 AM   #4
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjazmine View Post

Building a good business here or anywhere can be a challenge. Post on all the boards you can, but referrals and reviews will be your bread and butter. Guys talk on-the-set and behind-the-set. You might have to grind a little bit, but the long-term reward will be worth it.

Recapacitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:51 PM   #5
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

When I was seeing new clients, I would always advertise on BP. It brought the most amount of business for me AND my best regulars.

Screen carefully no matter where you advertise.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:36 AM   #6
Psylvr
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Each city is different in what forums and avenues are the most used. Unfortunately the eccie community in St. Louis is very small. Most advertise on BP, some on RTP but it's not as popular as say, an eccie equivalent. CL is a waste of time.
Psylvr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women