Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160335
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35188
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2014, 07:42 PM   #61
kerplunk13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetM View Post
No to the first question and yes to the second
Good to have clarity on your statement. If you were providing and your husband didn't know about it, that's really something that I couldn't agree with. As for the hobbyist that you're seeing, has he voice out interest or are you just assuming? In anycase, I hope you sort it out with him without damaging your relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
As I do have a "partner in crime" for over 30 years...the answer would be no.But on a couple of RARE occassions,I did get comfortable with a couple of my regulars and would let them join my guy and me in some threesome fun with no envelope needed.
lucky bastards!
kerplunk13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:47 PM   #62
kerplunk13
Gaining Momentum

Old 09-24-2014, 08:02 PM   #63
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Never mistake something for what it isn't.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:26 PM   #64
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote... As for the hobbyist that you're seeing, has he voice out interest or are you just assuming? In anycase, I hope you sort it out with him without damaging your relationship.

Mu "guy" knows..he has been to m & g's...he has met some of the gals...he has even played with me and a few clients

We are a different kinda couple..we have a very open minded relationship! lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:11 PM   #65
anaiis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 195009
Thumbs up Absolutely...

A lot of times women in the adult industry have to keep certain parts of their lives secret because of the business. But dating a client would be a situation that invites a certain openness. I think it's ideal ...
anaiis is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:50 AM   #66
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

OP - it sounds like you aren't really going to be fooled into thinking with your little head, at least immediately. In my short time on this planet ... I have learned a couple of things ... my life philosophy has congealed down to a few short things ...

1) 9 of the 10 commandments.
2) Serenity Prayer - not an Alky, jut keeps me clear of crap.
3) Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware.
4) Carpe Diem - Seize the Day

If you do your due diligence and see some good life experience ahead ... go for it. Every situation is so unique that it's impossible to train 2 dogs the same - why would anyone else's experience dictate yours ...

good luck.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:12 PM   #67
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly View Post
I have had a few providers hit me with that line.I miss you,was thinking about you,etc.Simple test is to text them back i miss you too do you want to hang out?.They reply yes baby i need you.Then you replay i need you to but i am short on $ today do you sill want to hang out........You will know where you stand real fast works in the SB/SD deal as well.Its a simple quick test lol
boiled down. I like
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:21 PM   #68
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdodger View Post
OP - it sounds like you aren't really going to be fooled into thinking with your little head, at least immediately. In my short time on this planet ... I have learned a couple of things ... my life philosophy has congealed down to a few short things ...

If you do your due diligence and see some good life experience ahead ... go for it. Every situation is so unique that it's impossible to train 2 dogs the same - why would anyone else's experience dictate yours ...

good luck.

Excellent response
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:51 PM   #69
kerplunk13
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdodger View Post

good luck.
wisest advice I've seen so far. thanks man.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:41 PM   #70
chipjeep
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I've had some GREAT otc time with providers. Two things seem to have made it work when it has happened...1) We go out as friends with no other expectations. 2) I never expect ladies to do it...sometimes the stars just align themselves. :-)

The best New Years Eve I ever had was spent with 2 providers who invited me to join them. Though they never said so, I think my primary function was to be a 'cock blocker' to other potential suiters while they enjoyed themselves. There was no exchange of dollars other than LOTS of drinks I provided and no sex that night. I had a BLAST and loved the look on other guys faces as they tried to figure out HOW. LOL
chipjeep is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:37 AM   #71
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

Noooooooo! Won't make that mistake again! My ex would get jealous and start telling me how to live my life...when he doesn't even live in the same state as I do. Turns out that he's on a blacklist (found out via a regular Google search of his phone number) and he claimed he didn't know how he got on there because he's not a hobbyist. SMDH!
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:27 AM   #72
veronicabbw
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 215025
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will admit to having had a crush on a couple of clients in my time. I have been both single and married while being a provider. Being married didn't keep me from being a bit infatuated with a client that I had a great time with both in and out of the bedroom. But I never went out of my way to let them know how I felt. I suppose I was afraid of losing a good client that I enjoyed spending time with, and that they would reject me because of the way we met, etc. But, I've often wondered...what if?

That said, I have had lots of clients that I could tell wanted to date me outside the hobby, and some that I just suspected, but I was just not interested in them that way. I feel bad when this happens, but I remind myself that I've not led them on in any way, in fact the complete opposite. Which is why I try to be very careful NOT to do anything that might be construed as "leading him on."

And...then there is that one guy. The one I'm head over heels for, but I know it will never ever work out with. Still, I let myself dream. Ha! Perhaps I'm the biggest fool of all. Maybe it happens to the best of us.
veronicabbw is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 01:08 PM   #73
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Kayla right

In a situation a little further along than OP. And looking forward to seeing where it goes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla Flowers View Post
50/50 i would say does she allow u to stay longer and chill? yes, and have gone out before and after sessions for lunch or a drink text or call u to update u on her life? fairly often, always brightens my day are u on her personal facebook or Twitter? no, don't think she uses them do u know her real name? Just her first name have u just hung out as friends no donation? She suggested during the last session. I think she has some worries, that have been mentioned is this thread, so I haven't brought it up since if you cant say yes to a few of those questions she is useing a marketing technique and you almost got played
She knows I hobby on a budget, that I like spending time with her, enough that I would want overnights if I could swing the donation. BCD with her is amazing and I had fun the few times we went out for a quick lunch or drink.

If we do ever spend time Off TC, it would be with no expectations and as friends. I would be very flattered if anything happened, but would not expect to have sex. That would be her choice. Going to dinner or a club with a beautiful woman on my arm and good convo with someone I genuinely like would be a good day for me.

So back to OP. If you would date her with no sex at the end of the night and still enjoy yourself, lay back and see what happens. Be a gentleman and be upfront about your expectations and ask her about hers.
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:47 AM   #74
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default did not work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
In a situation a little further along than OP. And looking forward to seeing where it goes...

She knows I hobby on a budget, that I like spending time with her, enough that I would want overnights if I could swing the donation. BCD with her is amazing and I had fun the few times we went out for a quick lunch or drink.

If we do ever spend time Off TC, it would be with no expectations and as friends. I would be very flattered if anything happened, but would not expect to have sex. That would be her choice. Going to dinner or a club with a beautiful woman on my arm and good convo with someone I genuinely like would be a good day for me.

So back to OP. If you would date her with no sex at the end of the night and still enjoy yourself, lay back and see what happens. Be a gentleman and be upfront about your expectations and ask her about hers.
Scratch everything I said. Guess I spooked her or she changed her mind for some other reason. Had everything set for this week and she cancelled. I am confused since I never brought it up and she suggested it. Oh well, live and learn
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:17 AM   #75
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Mixing business with pleasure. Be careful Sh*t can hit the fan.This business no strings attached business.
Fancylady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women