Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160332
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2014, 11:40 PM   #1
Ariel J adore
Intimacy is my specialty

User ID: 232296
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Holiday season? Feast or famine

It's my first year as a provider and I am curious as to those who are more seasoned have any insights into how busy it can be for providers during the holiday season!!!

Feast? or Famine?

Any insight would be wonderful.

xoxo & kissses
~Ariel
Ariel J adore is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:03 AM   #2
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel J adore View Post
It's my first year as a provider and I am curious as to those who are more seasoned have any insights into how busy it can be for providers during the holiday season!!!

Feast? or Famine?

Any insight would be wonderful.

xoxo & kissses
~Ariel
Depends on your target audience. It's a great time for those gents who travel alone and can get away to see the ladies, while visiting our area, but not so good from the gents who are residents of the area as they are entertaining families and whatnot. Dallas also has an influx of traveling ladies during the holiday season which can affect some of the local ladies local business, but not sure about your location. Best of Luck

Disclaimer: Not a dis to visiting ladies, it is what it is. Dallas has some of the finest gents, and I do NOT begrudge any of you for visiting during the holiday season. I would too, if I didn't already live here.....LOL!

That being said: Gents, remember the local ladies during the holiday season....especially those with youngsters....
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:04 AM   #3
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I provided for 3 years, and the holidays were great to me. I am in a smaller locale than Dallas though. Many ladies travel over the holidays as well, so if you are in town and available it can be good for you. It also does depend on who your target your marketing. Like another lady mentioned, there are many gentlemen who travel, and some like to sneak away or visit while their families are shopping. Good luck love!
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 12:37 PM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The holiday season itself may be busy, but better put some money aside for the slow period in January. The big bucks have been spent on Christmas and the credit card bills are arriving; company expense accounts are being reviewed and business travel and entertainment cut; real estate taxes are due; and the IRS starts reminding people to fork over income taxes.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #5
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Feast. Holiday season has always been my busiest time of the year. At least for the 6yrs I have been providing. However, like Fancy said...watch out for January because it definitely slows down. Some ladies claim the holidays are their slowest period, but that has never rung true for me personally.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:39 PM   #6
Bun in the Sun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 258493

I'm about 5 yrs into this and yeah, it slows just a bit during the holidays.
But as Maxi stated it depends on your targeted demographic.

Personally, I like the married guys over 35yrs old and they have their families to tend to. So I miss out on lil 25yr old Johnny who wants to spend his x-mas cash from Gram-Gram. Eh, *shrug* I do more outcalls to see the travelers, though. Just depends on if I feel up to getting out in the potentially nasty cold weather.
I don't do much traveling anymore but I can definitely see all the benefits as stated above.

The first of Spring has ALWAYS been my busiest. Guys see chicks out in public bouncing around in short shorts, go home frustrated, & hope on the net.

My advice, if you don't plan on traveling, is to really try and build a regular clientele basis so when times are slow hopefully one of your gents will step forward and help out.

Good luck and stay safe.
Bun in the Sun is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:27 PM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

From a guy's perspective, this is the time of year to go on the hunt for value. There are lots of single moms who are struggling to get enough $$$ for Christmas. They are either unemployed or work dead end jobs. With a little research and effort, a guy should be able to find a willing playmate who will gladly take a Benjamin or two in order to help her at the holidays.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:28 PM   #8
QueenSophie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1223
My ECCIE Reviews

Holiday season sucks....
(i.e. Memorial Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years...)

Business rock n rolls until Memorial Day then the roller coaster begins again.

Hey Family time is Family time. Whadyagonado?
QueenSophie is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 03:19 AM   #9
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews

Like the other Holly, been in the business three years, and I have often been a guys Christmas present to himself...one year I actually had a condo close to the mall so at Christmas they used the excuse they were going to the mall and come see me. Yes Specials are a good idea and being flexible and available for those quick shopping visits where they have little time and good location helps. I always had gifts wrapped under my tree for them to pick one to take with them (mens gifts) nothing too expensive but useful and some took them and some didn't but they liked that...just a marketing tool - just a suggestion.
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 04:27 AM   #10
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with what the top 2 ladies say depending on what your targetting.. TIME is more of a factor than money... They can get away with sneaking more money out this time of year if they have to sneak bonuses etc etc however kids Christmas plays, parties, functions honey do's list is larger get car ready for trip clean out guest room for the in laws etc etc.. GUYS TAKE THE HINT START NOW ON YOUR HOLIDAY LIST SO YOU CAN HAVE SOME PLAY TIME.. you know what you have to do you do it every year...lol
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women