Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #46
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

There is the Truvada route enables sex workers to "have it both ways"

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24942903

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 01:22 PM   #47
Winter Monroe
The One & Only

User ID: 145766
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DISGUSTING!!!! BB ANYTHING WITHOUT MONOGAMY IS A RISK!!! No amount of money is worth your health!!! I've had client no-string attached relationships for years and NEVER offered that option!! If they don't like it they can move on to the next because they will be replaced by the next... This is a revolving business your not going to please everyone but the ones you do will keep on cumming back!!! Be Safe and Happy Hunting!!!
Winter Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:30 PM   #48
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
You are right!! There isn't one provider on here tell you to go for it. And there never will be either. I'm a customer and your customer wants more. You can do it and keep your customer or not and possibility lose your customer. Does the guy tip well?? But if you lose him ask the other providers to chip in for the rent this month and see what u get out if them. The guys are paying the bills around here.!!!
However, those guys will not be paying the bills if you contract Hep C or HIV and have to go on some insanely expensive drug regimen to save your life. Nor will they be chipping in for the rent if you are temporarily out of commission from chlamydia, gonorrhea, or herpes. Definitely something to keep in mind.
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #49
Prime Time
Neon Deion

Sounds like he needs to re-evaluate his ass eating techniques.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #50
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

here we go again

everyone on here is or has bb with some one period eos

on we go,

do it or don't, who cares
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:41 PM   #51
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Um....say no. He can look clean and try to provide all the papers he wants....still NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower View Post
after you met with a member more than once I am new to this and want to build up clientele but one is asking me and when he says baby we have seen each other a few times I'm a clean guy you see that I rally want to satisfy him as well as continue to see him what do I do
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:54 PM   #52
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower View Post
after you met with a member more than once I am new to this and want to build up clientele but one is asking me and when he says baby we have seen each other a few times I'm a clean guy you see that I rally want to satisfy him as well as continue to see him what do I do
Ultimately it's up to you hon, it's Your Life and Your Decision. BUT, my opinion is "HELL NO". There is plenty of money out there, one client will not make you or break you. You're not the first (if even the "only") that he's said that to and you won't be the last. I wish you luck and stay safe out there
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:09 PM   #53
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

You can get std from oral sex I hope you people know that. Everything you get from regular sex is also transmitted thur oral sex.

Have you ever snowballed a woman with someone else stuff in her mouth! Chances are you have if you dfk a provider. Ever watched a cockold video your probably that guy.

If you want safe sex find yourself a girl marry her and move to a private island.

Please let's just be honest here.

Am I worried about an std? Sometimes.

Have I ever had one? Yes when I was in my twenties.

Do providers have unprotected sex?? Yes
Do providers have sex with more than one guy a day? Yes
Would a provider kiss you after doing a bbbj with cim? Hell yes
Would she do daty after another guy just finish in her? Yes

So your worried about what again???

Stop lying to yourself people. We all are taking risk here.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:26 PM   #54
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
here we go again

everyone on here is or has bb with some one period eos
Always amazes me how you--and lots of other people--have cameras in my bedroom.

State what you KNOW. State what you BELIEVE. But please stop stating what you GUESS as if it is what you KNOW.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:35 PM   #55
Old-T
Valued Poster

Of course we are taking risks--life is a risk. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't be prudent about the risks we decide to take.

My cousin was crossing the street with the light, in a crosswalk, when he was struck and killed by a car that ran the light. So since it IS possible to be killed when crossing with the light, then what the hell--might as well cross the street whenever you get there. Personally, I don't think I care to try that one either.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:05 PM   #56
Nick Gers
BANNED

Lotus flower if that's you in your avatar I would love to give you a nice warm gooey creampie.
Nick Gers is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:02 PM   #57
Guest010115-3
Account Disabled

Excuses guyz on this site and everywhere use to get their way:
1. Everyone is doing it (to make u feel like u should also).
2. If u want to keep my business, then u will do it (the cash card).
3. U can't catch it and the risk is low (yeah right - tell that to the millions who have caught something).
4. I am clean, trust me (yeah right - women have been falling for this statement since time begun)

I left out a ton of them but these are all things that men do to get u to break ur own barriers of comfort. It's ur choice, but remember, the road u take leads to a place of no return. In terms of advise, this does not look like a good bargain, u take all the risk and get a short term benefit, with long term costs that u cannot project. If I was a financial advisor, this is the kind of deal to avoid.
Guest010115-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:31 AM   #58
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess9718cb View Post
Excuses guyz on this site and everywhere use to get their way:
1. Everyone is doing it (to make u feel like u should also).
2. If u want to keep my business, then u will do it (the cash card).
3. U can't catch it and the risk is low (yeah right - tell that to the millions who have caught something).
4. I am clean, trust me (yeah right - women have been falling for this statement since time begun)

I left out a ton of them but these are all things that men do to get u to break ur own barriers of comfort. It's ur choice, but remember, the road u take leads to a place of no return. In terms of advise, this does not look like a good bargain, u take all the risk and get a short term benefit, with long term costs that u cannot project. If I was a financial advisor, this is the kind of deal to avoid.
My favorite is always "I'm clean". As if anyone is actually going to say, "Well, I do have syphilis but I'm being treated so you probably won't catch it"? So yeah, "I'm clean" is every bit as meaningful as "I'm a nice guy" when they're trying to avoid screening.
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #59
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I am just going to put an end to the often theorized possibility that if you DFK a provider you might be snowballing the last client.

Um, dumbasses. Cum tastes like shit. Some cum tastes less like shit than other cum, but all cum tastes more or less like shit. Guys who are nice enough to guzzle a gallon of pineapple juice make their cum taste like fruity shit, but it still tastes like shit.

(I know, I'm sorry guys. I probably just destroyed a bunch of illusions out there. My apologies)

So the only providers on the planet who aren't in a hurry to rinse their mouths out after CIM are those who have no sense of taste whatsoever. The other 99.99999% of providers who DO have a sense of taste, want to get the aftertaste of your spooge out of mouths ASAP.

The moral here boys and girls is that you can DFK a girl all you want, with very little concern about whether you are snowballing someone else. Mmm'K??

By the way RawDog, I am so glad to know that you have a degree in Microbiology, and thus can state unequivocally that BBBJ carries the same risks as BBFS.

The problem is, you couldn't be more wrong. The risk of contracting an STD via BBFS is 100% for all STD's. Kind of why we call them "sexually" transmitted diseases. However, the risk of contracting an STD via BBBJ is dependent upon the specific STD, with chances being as low as 0%, or up to 100%. Most STD's do not thrive well in the oral cavity, particularly bacterial infections. Viral infections such as HPV and HSV can both be contracted orally, but there has never been a single documented case of HIV being transmitted via oral sex.

So, basically, the risks of STD transmission via BBBJ are NOT in fact the same as the risk of transmission via BBFS. Not even close. Is BBBJ risky? Yes it is. Is it as risky as BBFS? Nowhere near as risky.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #60
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

ThreAD

I say let him bury that cock in you raw and cum inside your pussy.

A month later let him know you are an new expecting mommy and you would make a great daddy.

Honestly though, its up to you and you only.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women