Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2014, 10:38 PM   #1
kerplunk13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default To the ladies... would you consider going out with a client for real?

So I've been seeing this lovely provider for a few times now. We always have a good time, at least from my side of the story. After our last appointment, we parted ways and she went on seeing other clients that day from what she implied. Unexpectedly, she message me very early in the morning saying that she enjoys spending time with me and she was just up late thinking of me. If she sent that within an hour or two of our last encounter, i would just shake it off and think she's just being nice and it's part of the "marketing strategy". But she did that after a while, after seeing other clients that day, and early A.M. so it got me thinking. I like her a lot but I'm pretty good in staying detach and just keep it strictly business. But i wouldn't mind asking her out as well until i'm sure of what her intentions. Would other providers do that for marketing purposes or would you say that is genuine?
kerplunk13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:49 PM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:53 PM   #3
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

It's a 50/50 shot she means it. I'd make the odds higher that she does mean it but then all the mongers would chime in about "Hookers can't be trusted". The odds are higher she means it if she is a girl that is not hurting for business.

Some of us genuinely like the people we see. The sex is good, the person makes you feel safe, appreciated, and like the sexiest woman in the world. I've sent the "You are awesome" texts before in those situations. (Yes, I knew that texts out of the blue were welcomed first) But just because a girl enjoys you does not mean she wants anything more than the knowledge that you will continue to she her and she knows she has something wonderful to look forward to.

Never assume she wants to officially "date". I know I get...uncomfortable when someone starts asking me to "date" them. It can be a sign that a client is about to go crazy and become a stalker. I have disengaged myself from men who ask to "date" in the past. So if I was you I would not broach the subject with her unless she's the one that brings it up.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:13 PM   #4
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
It's a 50/50 shot she means it. I'd make the odds higher that she does mean it but then all the mongers would chime in about "Hookers can't be trusted". The odds are higher she means it if she is a girl that is not hurting for business.

Some of us genuinely like the people we see. The sex is good, the person makes you feel safe, appreciated, and like the sexiest woman in the world. I've sent the "Miss You" texts before in those situations. (Yes, I knew that texts out of the blue were ok first)

But I would not assume she wants to officially "date". I know I get...uncomfortable when someone starts asking me to "date" them. It can be a sign that a client is about to go crazy and become a stalker. So if I was you I would not broach the subject with her unless she's the one that brings it up.
A lot of the old hobby guys seem to forget that they aren't visiting machines, no matter the provider's opinion, or feeling on her job it's an intimate thing. It's only natural that feelings /can/ happen. Especially if a particular person stands out. But it's also natural for the hobbyist to try to dismiss it as advertising tactics.

In my non professional, and extremely under experienced opinion if you like her, and she says she likes you; go for it. You knew what she was when you visited her, didn't stop you then. If you can just remember she's the same person you should be alright. And if it was just a marketing thing you can laugh it off and roll the ball the usual way. There is no harm in it, as long as you don't start stalking her or something.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:26 PM   #5
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktiix View Post
In my non professional, and extremely under experienced opinion if you like her, and she says she likes you; go for it. You knew what she was when you visited her, didn't stop you then. If you can just remember she's the same person you should be alright. And if it was just a marketing thing you can laugh it off and roll the ball the usual way. There is no harm in it, as long as you don't start stalking her or something.
The harm is that some of us are gun shy about finding ourselves in a situation we did not want. I love the hobby. I like the fact I can be as sweet, accommodating, and affectionate as I want and know at the end of the day no one is going to try to tie me down.

I have stopped seeing people that were amazing but broached the subject of real dating with me. It's just too much of a potential mess.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:27 PM   #6
kerplunk13
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post

Some of us genuinely like the people we see. The sex is good, the person makes you feel safe, appreciated, and like the sexiest woman in the world. I've sent the "You are awesome" texts before in those situations. (Yes, I knew that texts out of the blue were welcomed first) But just because a girl enjoys you does not mean she wants anything more than the knowledge that you will continue to she her and she knows she has something wonderful to look forward to.

Never assume she wants to officially "date". I know I get...uncomfortable when someone starts asking me to "date" them. It can be a sign that a client is about to go crazy and become a stalker. I have disengaged myself from men who ask to "date" in the past. So if I was you I would not broach the subject with her unless she's the one that brings it up.
Yeah, I wouldn't assume anything or ask her out at this point as I know that can creep her out. And I'm not the type to cling or stalk as well and I can let it easily go. As to "Hookers can't be trusted", only simple minded guys would think so. I'm not one of them I would rather spend an hour with a provider coz i know i have her attention than with a civilian slut who just bends over for free to any stranger she meets.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:36 PM   #7
kerplunk13
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktiix View Post
A lot of the old hobby guys seem to forget that they aren't visiting machines, no matter the provider's opinion, or feeling on her job it's an intimate thing. It's only natural that feelings /can/ happen. Especially if a particular person stands out. But it's also natural for the hobbyist to try to dismiss it as advertising tactics.
That's the problem about the old hobby guys. They think they know the women just because they label them as hookers.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:42 PM   #8
Kayla Flowers
Account Disabled

User ID: 239650
My ECCIE Reviews

50/50 i would say does she allow u to stay longer and chill? text or call u to update u on her life? are u on her personal facebook or Twitter? do u know her real name? have u just hung out as friends no donation? if you cant say yes to a few of those questions she is useing a marketing technique and you almost got played
Kayla Flowers is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:57 PM   #9
kerplunk13
Gaining Momentum

Thanks Kayla, nice checklist. I'll keep this in mind. She did allow me to stay for a bit last time. But that's not enough for me to do something drastic so gonna have to stay on my guard.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:28 AM   #10
DMike
Valued Poster

ask her straight up wanna go out on a date no funny business ! Then come back and tell us how it went
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:35 AM   #11
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

The only person that can answer your question is the provider herself. Communication is key, and while you're showing your care, you're communicating with the wrong group. It's completely ok to tell her that she gave you some mixed messages that made you think about it, and you'd love to take her out for a couple drinks to see where it leads. Leave it at that. It demonstrates confidence because you're not hanging for an answer; it clears the air: even if she doesn't answer, she answered with silence; but above all, you can move on. After you talk with her, carry on as normal, f* her brains out, chat, be friendly, then leave.

Contrast my suggestion with simply asking her out and I promise you'll find that generally all providers would find your query respectful and understandable. Anyone that tries to distance herself because you're clearing the air is probably a bit on the manipulative side, and then you have your answer at least, even if its not favorable.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:35 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Is the OP looking for off the clock time? Or is he interested in dating a provider? Either way...go for it, what could possibly go wrong?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:42 AM   #13
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

No. I got into this because it allows me to avoid serious attachments. I'm in love with my independence. Besides, part of why I get paid the big bucks is for the reassurance that I WON'T start thinking that way and try to attach myself to one of my clients.

You're making this too complicated. Remember that GFE is an illusion for which you are paying. I'm serious.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:44 AM   #14
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

That's it...I'm publicly declaring my love for Caroline...this thread, and the OP, have swayed me to bare me feelings...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:58 AM   #15
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
No. I got into this because it allows me to avoid serious attachments. I'm in love with my independence. Besides, part of why I get paid the big bucks is for the reassurance that I WON'T start thinking that way and try to attach myself to one of my clients.

You're making this too complicated. Remember that GFE is an illusion that you're paying for. I'm serious.

OP - Caroline hit the bullseye. There are some providers that are truly amazing at IOP....it's what you paid for.

You're human and it's natural to start to "feel" something for a provider at some point in time. Best advice I can tell you is...the minute you feel that way - GO SEE ANOTHER/DIFFERENT PROVIDER.

Have fun with hobbying... that's what the hobby is about. For guys to see different girls...and for girls to make money. Plain and simple.
Guest062217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women