Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down The whores of Magic City Classic: Damn, damn, damn shame!

First of all, let me say that I was not turning tricks in the tailgating lots of the MCC (damn a hoe gotta have SOME class). I only sucked 2 dicks and they were both recreational blow jobs for what I received no compensation for AND I did it within the privacy of an RV, not in a TENT with the shadow broadcasting the act.

With that being said, I was PISSED at the amount of MINORS walking around participating in shit they had no business doing. Chief Roper needs to be fucking FIRED because he was ON THE SCENE!

Then the adult hoes were geeked up and sloppy drunk. In one RV it was just a big ass long gangbang line outside. Everyone was going in looking at taking pictures of the horrific sight: a chick covered in cum, beer, and vomit! Men all standing around with their dicks out! We got the hell up out of there!

Then you had the poor-pimping ass pimps driving their hoe around on the golf cart, picking up tricks, taking them back to their spot to fuck and dropping the trick back off and ride around to pick up another trick.

This shit was not tailgating....it was the damn Footwash + Freaknik combined!

Me and my homies just stayed in the RV and played dominos and fucked all weekend. This was his first time coming and he said this will be his last.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:41 AM   #2
sweet sky blue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 244278
My ECCIE Reviews

Girls or should I say (trash) like that are the reason society looks down upon us. When in all reality most of us are much more classy than your average bar Jumper doing god knows what unprotected for nothing but a bad case of low self esteem.
sweet sky blue is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 06:33 PM   #3
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

After this weekend I'm going to limit my tailgating to the Talladaga race only. The most scandalous thing I ever saw there were MILFs flashing titties for beer.
ArisRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women