Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2014, 08:28 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
Facts are pesky little buggers, aren't they! Here is a little photo for 1986 that might help you get through the day . . . Amnesty Signing in 1986, expanded by Executive Action one year later by Uncle Ronnie.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/21/us...a-new-one.html
Facts are one thing Moonbeam, misrepresentation, distortion and fabrication are another. Reagan's actions were completely in accord with legislation Congress had passed, not in direct, thumb-in-your-eye, opposition to Congress like Odumbo is doing. 2014 is not 1990, Moonbeam:

Quote:
Previous presidents who used their executive authority to shield undocumented immigrants confronted little of the fury that Mr. Obama now faces, in part because their actions affected fewer people and the issue was not as polarizing at the time.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:30 AM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
So it is okay for people to bring lawsuits to ask the court system to overturn gun control laws that are thought to be too restrictive but not okay for people to bring lawsuits to ask the court to overturn laws that ban gay marriage?

"Deviant lifestyle"??? When did anyone make you the person in charge of determining what is or is not a deviant lifestyle? I'm sure frequenting a hooker website would be thought of as a "deviant lifestyle" by many conservatives.
It is okay to bring lawsuits for anything if they have merit. FYI, there aren't many laws out there "banning" gay marriage. What you really have are laws that define what "marriage" is. So it is not a ban.

As for as deviants go, anything that is outside the norm is by definition deviant. So fly your freak flag proudly and accept your deviance. Unless of course that playing with hookers is far more mainstream (you have to include everyone, not just conservatives) that you want to believe then what we are doing is normal and not deviant. Since the Secret Service can do it, it must be pretty normal. Shoving your cock up some guys ass is still in the small minority.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:34 AM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
The definition you cited says NOTHING about percentages. The majority of the people in the U.S. support gay marriage. 35 states have legalized gay marriage. I would say that in today's U.S. gay marriage is an "accepted standard" by the majority of the people.

Jews make up less than 5% of the U.S. population. Is their behavior "deviant"?

Actually the majority of the people DO NOT accept gay marriage. They have voted it down in the vast majority of states. It is the courts that are passing it into law by overturning established law that marriage is between a man and a woman. The same courts that once decided that all slaves must be returned to their masters. That separate and equal was okay. What Jewish behavior are you talking about? Watch out, your bigotry might be showing if you think that just being Jewish is out of step.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:36 AM   #34
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Only 5% of the population engages in homosexual activities, speedy. The vast majority of people are NOT homosexual nor do they engage in homosexual -- deviant -- sexual acts, speedy. Hence, by definition homosexual acts are not "usual or accepted" in the bedrooms of the vast majority of the American public, speedy, and until 50% of the population actively and routinely engages in the deviant sexual acts your moronic ass is so vociferously defending, those acts will never be anything other than "deviant".

So you have in the past engaged in sexual intercourse with prostitutes, based on the FACT that you have 9 reviews of them on ECCIE. That, based on your definition of less than 50% of the population engaging is such activities, is a deviant practice.

I simply do not put name tags on people or groups of people. Liberal? Conservative? Gay? Straight? Bi? Deviant? You simply condemn to Hell those that disagree with your viewpoints. I most certainly defend the rights of people to engage in gay activities. People like you put name tags on them as "deviates". I try to be "open-minded, something that you definitely are NOT.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:37 AM   #35
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
Obama is goading the GOP into self destructive behavior and it will work because he's already calculated they can't help themselves due to the Obama derangement syndrome. I just think he's the smartest guy in the room to be honest. There are a few Republican politico's that understand what Obama is doing and how he's baiting the GOP. He's setting them up for failure beautifully.
Well, I sure am glad that you're trying to "be honest!"

The smartest guy in the room? Yes, I'm sure there have been instances where that's been the case. Perhaps, for example, when he's been in a closed door meeting with Valerie Jarrett and a few other members of his Star Chamber-style collection of flunkies.

Barack Obama sure has spearheaded an effective economic and political agenda, hasn't he? Creating a massive new entitlement program that currently clocks in at a 37% Gallup approval rating is quite an accomplishment, isn't it? (As is maintaining an overall approval rating that hangs around in the 40% range.)

And how about the losses of approximately 76 Democratic Party House and 14 Senate seats since 2010? Quite an impressive performance for any party's standard-bearer!

Perhaps if Obama were a football coach, he'd advocate giving up three quick, cheap first-quarter touchdowns in order to get the opposing team overconfident.

Veritably Machiavellian, that Barack Obama.

A decade ago, G. W. Bush seemed hell-bent on becoming the best thing that had happened to the Democratic Party in many years.

Now Obama seems intent on returning the favor by transmogrifying himself into a perfect bookend!

(But in all fairness, perhaps we just need for Professor Gruber to weigh in and 'splain why most of us are just too stupid to grasp the wonderfulness of all this stuff.)
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:39 AM   #36
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:44 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you have in the past engaged in sexual intercourse with prostitutes, based on the FACT that you have 9 reviews of them on ECCIE. That, based on your definition of less than 50% of the population engaging is such activities, is a deviant practice.

I simply do not put name tags on people or groups of people. Liberal? Conservative? Gay? Straight? Bi? Deviant? You simply condemn to Hell those that disagree with your viewpoints. I most certainly defend the rights of people to engage in gay activities. People like you put name tags on them as "deviates". I try to be "open-minded, something that you definitely are NOT
Heterosexual sex is not deviant, speedy. If you think so, you are obviously on the wrong board, speedy.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:54 AM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually the majority of the people DO NOT accept gay marriage. They have voted it down in the vast majority of states. It is the courts that are passing it into law by overturning established law that marriage is between a man and a woman. The same courts that once decided that all slaves must be returned to their masters. That separate and equal was okay. What Jewish behavior are you talking about? Watch out, your bigotry might be showing if you think that just being Jewish is out of step.
I would have expected you to do a little research to back up your INCORRECT statement that "the majority of the people DO NOT accept gay marriage".

- Support for gay marriage has surged in the United States in the decade since it first became legal in Massachusetts, with just over half of Americans now supporting the idea, according to a survey released on Wednesday.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A1P07020140226

Americans' support for the law recognizing same-sex marriages as legally valid has increased yet again, now at 55%.

Source: http://www.gallup.com/poll/169640/se...-new-high.aspx

. . .a record-high 59 percent say they support same-sex marriage, while 34 percent are opposed, the widest margin tracked in Post-ABC polling.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...39c_story.html

My comment on Judaism was to make a point -- any social or sexual behavior by less than 5% of the population, is NOT to be automatically considered deviant behavior.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:56 AM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Heterosexual sex is not deviant, speedy. If you think so, you are obviously on the wrong board, speedy.

Are you REALLY that stupid? Hard to believe. Nowhere did I say heterosexual sex was deviant behavior. Soliciting prostitutes in order to have heterosexual sex is deviant behavior based on your 5% "rule".
Old 11-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would have expected you to do a little research to back up your INCORRECT statement that "the majority of the people DO NOT accept gay marriage".

- Support for gay marriage has surged in the United States in the decade since it first became legal in Massachusetts, with just over half of Americans now supporting the idea, according to a survey released on Wednesday.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A1P07020140226

Americans' support for the law recognizing same-sex marriages as legally valid has increased yet again, now at 55%.

Source: http://www.gallup.com/poll/169640/se...-new-high.aspx

. . .a record-high 59 percent say they support same-sex marriage, while 34 percent are opposed, the widest margin tracked in Post-ABC polling.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...39c_story.html

My comment on Judaism was to make a point -- any social or sexual behavior by less than 5% of the population, is NOT to be automatically considered deviant behavior.
You've fabricated another straw man argument, speedy. Here's a simple question for you that may help you sort things out, speedy: "Do you and a majority of your known associates routinely engage in homosexual sex, speedy?"

Quote:
Are you REALLY that stupid? Hard to believe. Nowhere did I say heterosexual sex was deviant behavior. Soliciting prostitutes in order to have heterosexual sex is deviant behavior based on your 5% "rule".
But heterosexual sex is not "deviant sex", speedy. You do understand the definition of "heterosexual", don't you, speedy?

Percentage of Men (by Country) Who Paid for Sex at Least Once: The Johns Chart

http://prostitution.procon.org/view....ourceID=004119
Old 11-21-2014, 09:08 AM   #41
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

I object! Heterosexual sex is absolutely deviant . . . when it's done correctly!
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:14 AM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've fabricated another straw man argument, speedy. Here's a simple question for you that may help you sort things out, speedy: "Do you and a majority of your known associates routinely engage in homosexual sex, speedy?"

But heterosexual sex is not "deviant sex", speedy. You do under stand the definition of "heterosexual", don't you, speedy.

http://prostitution.procon.org/view....ourceID=004119
You are stupid beyond belief. Keep living in your make-believe world where you make the rules and condemn to Hell all that have viewpoints differing from
your viewpoints. What is "deviant sexual behavior"? I simply do NOT care. I support the rights of consenting adults to engage in whatever sexual activities they choose and simply will not label such activities as deviant. I'll let morons like you do so.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:22 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are stupid beyond belief. Keep living in your make-believe world where you make the rules and condemn to Hell all that have viewpoints differing from
your viewpoints. What is "deviant sexual behavior"? I simply do NOT care. I support the rights of consenting adults to engage in whatever sexual activities they choose and simply will not label such activities as deviant. I'll let morons like you do so.

You are the one who is so stupid that you believe two faggots sucking on each other's cocks is **normal**, speedy. Try to explain "procreation" and "evolution" with your belief, speedy.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:29 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the one who is so stupid that you believe two faggots sucking on each other's cocks is **normal**, speedy. Try to explain "procreation" and "evolution" with your belief, speedy.
Now you're in charge of determining what is "normal" and "abnormal" in this world. You just continue to show off your bigotry. Come into the 21st century.

BTW, based on your definitions of "abnormal" or "deviant" sexual behavior, my wife and I would have to be included in that category. We are swingers. Certainly less than 5% of the adult population engage in such perverse sexual activity. Do you condemn us too?
Old 11-21-2014, 10:02 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now you're in charge of determining what is "normal" and "abnormal" in this world. You just continue to show off your bigotry. Come into the 21st century.
Check your Webster's, speedy, your idiocy is showing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women