Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2016, 10:45 AM   #16
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

There's always encognito's plan: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1649433 .

Prices in SA look like they are in the budget-minded range. A problem with inviting ladies from further away is that the cost of travel goes up, and they have their own cheapasses at home. Why travel to cheapasses? No, I'm not saying all RGV hobbyists are cheapasses - just acknowledging the OP's admitted cheapassedness. Houston has a wide variety of ladies and a wide variety of prices, but they also have plenty of hobbyists (with a wide variety of budgets) to pay the bills. No, I'm not saying who you should or should not invite - just presenting an opinion about why they may not come.

For any SA ladies reading this, SA to Laredo to RGV to Corpus to SA might make a fun road trip.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 10:58 PM   #17
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Just wanted to check in with my fellow hobbyists stuck in the STX hell hole of hobbying, just finished an awesome session with my ATF up in SA. Thank God me and Mrs.B are grandfather and thank God for Angels(SA Angel).
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 07:14 PM   #18
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This chick,,,, http://mcallen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/14895319 just quoted me $400 per hour for a GFE outcall.

Fucking insane !!!

Whores....................
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 09:11 PM   #19
Hunter 510
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
This chick,,,, http://mcallen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...calls/14895319 just quoted me $400 per hour for a GFE outcall.

Fucking insane !!!

Whores....................
Well damn Scrap don't take it too personal.. I know several girls that will throw out I high number like that, cause believe it or not there are some idiots that will take it for that number. I had one throw me 7 bills a couple of weeks ago and have had her three times for a number 1/3 that size. They just hope for the occasional dumb ass cause they are out there
Hunter 510 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:33 PM   #20
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter 510 View Post
Well damn Scrap don't take it too personal.. I know several girls that will throw out I high number like that, cause believe it or not there are some idiots that will take it for that number. I had one throw me 7 bills a couple of weeks ago and have had her three times for a number 1/3 that size. They just hope for the occasional dumb ass cause they are out there
I just got hooked up with one gal who is hot but not on the scene at all. Her friend convinced her to play and be an "exclusive".. She's looking for $400/hr.. WTF?? That's wife grade pay..

right-click-delete...
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:45 PM   #21
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
Crossing the boarder..... not an option for most of us.

Bring'm back to this side with you. Then call me.
Meet a few more pros face to face. Really good looking gals. Confirmed rates 1300 Pesos ($70) for 1.5 hours.

Motels 250 pesos ($13) for 4 hours. They will come to the Motel when called.

I went to a few of the Motel and they are supposed to be safe but I wasn't feeling comfortable. So I still haven't pulled the trigger.

To make matters better.. I just drove through Boystown for the first time yesterday. I saw a lot of 5's and 6's as one would expect but as I was exiting I saw a real looker. I eventually got a chance to chat with her and the rate... $25 for full service. WTF.. I donated a few bucks and left because I was there out of curiosity not the hobby itch. But $25 for full service gets your attention real fast. At first I thought she said 1500 pesos $80 and thought is still wasn't bad but then Google translate reminded me that it was actually 500.. Thats 8 times less than my potential ATF and the gal was hot. I didn't expect that...

I also went when it was broad daylight and there was quite a few males citizens about.. I hear that scene is safe there but at some point I'm just going to have to take a leap of faith and I just haven't secured everything down yet.

Paying there and having them meet back here would be interesting...

Anybody interested in being a wingman on a Friday afternoon . Only apply if you've got Sentri
Old 07-29-2016, 04:13 PM   #22
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytalksny View Post
I just got hooked up with one gal who is hot but not on the scene at all. Her friend convinced her to play and be an "exclusive".. She's looking for $400/hr.. WTF?? That's wife grade pay..

right-click-delete...

Yeah,,,, fuck that crazy bitch. 1 hour with her or 4 hhr sessions with Yessica. You do the math.
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:20 PM   #23
KwinVue
Valued Poster

I'm old, yeah, but back in the day I had podnas who went to Reynosa fairly frequently. They had too much money...but damn, the stories and pictures. I would like to see the pictures again because back then they all seemed fine as hell, but I am wondering. I always thought Boystown and the other places are simply a pretty good representation of the population. Desperate or not, I would think back then too, they were mostly 5 - 7.

I'm with SCRAP on this. Bring them here, but it's probably a really bad time to be over there doing anything practically anywhere, but MAYBE a private, too-exclusive-for-me club. They hang folks from overpasses over there for cheap thrills. It's not only all about...Staff Edit #15, mtw...
KwinVue is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:25 PM   #24
moneytalksny
Premium Access

I haven't heard much happened to us citizens because they don't want more attention. Plus the military and federal police are constantly driving around in convoy blasting the hell outta...Staff Edit #15, mtw...There's a Reynosa review area and no one has reported any issues while in B-town.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women